inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Which Britney Spears do you prefer?

Written By: John on 10/27/07 at 5:42 pm

Which Britney Spears do you prefer?
a) Britney Spears in the beginning (until 2001)
b) Britney Spears the slutty bitch (2002-2005)
c) Britney Spears now (2006-2007)
?
I prefer Britney Spears at the beginning. I wish if she could have stayed like that. I don't like her since 2001. ITZ was a bad album, because she dressed like a bitch. And now she is trying hard, but it's not the same Britney of 1999. If she was an older version of the 1999 Britney, she would be perfect.

Subject: Re: Which Britney Spears do you prefer?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/27/07 at 5:44 pm

you don't give the choice of: D.) None of them.

That is what I would choose, by the way. ;)

Written By: woops on 10/27/07 at 5:56 pm

Before 1999 when she was unkown

Written By: Jessica on 10/27/07 at 6:08 pm

I like her now. Hate her music, but the way she lives her life like a gap toothed trailer park discount whore is pretty damned entertaining.

Written By: Marty McFly on 10/27/07 at 6:23 pm

If she was an older version of the 1999 Britney, she would be perfect.

I agree. In fact, when she first came out, that's what I figured would happen - i.e. she'd be big for a couple years, then maybe drop out of the spotlight a little by 2003, but kinda move on to other things too. Honestly it's almost heartbreaking now looking at 1999 Britney because she's almost not even the same person anymore. And the unfortunate thing is, because of the way she has become, even the early years will get lumped in with her trashier side. That's what people associate her with, for better or worse. It was one thing when it was just her, but bringing kids into it and not being resposible with them, I think even drew away some of her more hardcore fans. Like I've said with all the other Britney topics, I do feel sorry for her in alot of ways, but she pretty much has herself to blame for what's happened to her in the past year or so.

Maybe....just maybe if she completely fades away from the public eye and has a 2010s comeback, people could take her semi seriously again. But I doubt that at this point.

Written By: whistledog on 10/27/07 at 10:49 pm

I like her now. Hate her music, but the way she lives her life like a gap toothed trailer park discount whore is pretty damned entertaining.

It is very entertaining yes ;D

She runs over some guy's foot, does a hit and run, shaved her head, attacks a car ... it's awesome!  It's like a big mystery as to what she's going to do next lol

Written By: snozberries on 10/28/07 at 2:23 am

I prefer Future Britney... the one where no one on the planet (especially the tabloids) care what britney is doing. Just one day without hearing BS is all I ask!

Written By: Zoso on 10/28/07 at 6:19 am

Current Britney

Written By: Brigitte on 10/28/07 at 11:10 am

Spear Britney!

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/28/07 at 4:22 pm

I prefer slutty Britney.  I'm not sure what time peirod that falls in.

Written By: snozberries on 10/28/07 at 8:41 pm

I prefer slutty Britney.  I'm not sure what time peirod that falls in.

I think that's after disney and before the baldness  ;D

Written By: philbo on 10/29/07 at 12:36 pm

a) Britney Spears in the beginning (until 2001)

...but with the volume turned down ;)

Written By: Marian on 10/30/07 at 1:54 pm

It is very entertaining yes ;D

She runs over some guy's foot, does a hit and run, shaved her head, attacks a car ... it's awesome!  It's like a big mystery as to what she's going to do next lol
I kinda like the photo of her with a bald head and attacking a car.As for what she'll do next,maybe she'll strip naked,paint herself in appropriate colors,and streak during halftime at the Super bowl.

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 10/31/07 at 4:27 pm

Really, her new album is WAY better than anything else she's ever done. So I like the new Britney in that way...

Written By: Brian06 on 10/31/07 at 4:50 pm

Really, her new album is WAY better than anything else she's ever done. So I like the new Britney in that way...

I've just been listening to the new album today, I do kinda like it. "Break the Ice" and "Piece of Me" are catchy as hell.  ;D Production is very slick.

Written By: Loven1 on 10/31/07 at 5:03 pm

I definitely prefer crazy crack whore Britney of 2007 compared to the spotless girl-next-door prep Britney of 1999.

8)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 11/04/07 at 8:44 pm

NONE ! 8-P

Check for new replies or respond here...