inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Big Bang Theory TV Show

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/28/07 at 9:10 pm

So, have any of you watched this show yet? It stars Johnny Galecki (the dude that played David on the TV show Roseanne). I think it's rather hilarious. Last week's episode had Sara Gilbert (Darlene on Roseanne) as a guest...it was awesome seeing those two together once again. :)

Johnny & Sara
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5809/30704073jd4.jpg

here's the link to the site:

http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/big_bang_theory/

Subject: Re: The Big Bang Theory TV Show

Written By: ladybug316 on 10/29/07 at 8:36 am

I like this show.  It was cool to see these two together again too.  My favorite line from this episode was when the really serious roommate comes home to find a tie on the door and is perplexed by it.  When he asks the spacey neighbor what it means, she says "didn't you go to college?" and he says "Yes, but I was 11"  ;D 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 10/29/07 at 8:10 pm

The show is pretty good.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/29/07 at 10:55 pm

I like this show.  It was cool to see these two together again too.  My favorite line from this episode was when the really serious roommate comes home to find a tie on the door and is perplexed by it.  When he asks the spacey neighbor what it means, she says "didn't you go to college?" and he says "Yes, but I was 11"  ;D 

hahahah...that was funny, huh? ;D

Written By: whistledog on 10/29/07 at 10:56 pm

I haven't seen it yet, but judging from promos, it looks like it could be a long running show, but since it's on CBS, it will obviously get the axe :\'(

Written By: whistledog on 05/30/08 at 8:12 pm

I finally watched an episode and I really enjoyed it.  It's great to see Johnny Galecki back on TV.  I always liked him as an actor going way back to his role as Rusty in 1989's 'Christmas Vacation'

Rusty:  Dad, did you bring a saw?

When he used to be on Roseanne, I called him Johnny Gaylicky LOL

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/30/08 at 10:01 pm

I finally watched an episode and I really enjoyed it.  It's great to see Johnny Galecki back on TV.  I always liked him as an actor going way back to his role as Rusty in 1989's 'Christmas Vacation'

Rusty:  Dad, did you bring a saw?

When he used to be on Roseanne, I called him Johnny Gaylicky LOL

Oh gosh...this is my absolute favorite show on TV now. When I watch it..I literally laugh my arse off! I love the interaction between all of the characters. I am so happy that they are bringing it back for a second season...I hope it lasts a long time. And yes...it gives me a chance to always see Johnny Galecki (*sigh). ;) :)

Written By: whistledog on 05/30/08 at 10:49 pm

Oh gosh...this is my absolute favorite show on TV now. When I watch it..I literally laugh my arse off! I love the interaction between all of the characters. I am so happy that they are bringing it back for a second season...I hope it lasts a long time. And yes...it gives me a chance to always see Johnny Galecki (*sigh). ;) :)

Season 1 is coming to DVD as well.  I will definately get a copy :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/30/08 at 11:02 pm

Season 1 is coming to DVD as well.  I will definately get a copy :)

yes...me too! :)

Check for new replies or respond here...