inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney's new album...

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 11/01/07 at 9:30 am

I'm actually liking it alot  :-http://youtube.com/watch?v=QOUNvo1Hjcw

Subject: Re: Britney's new album...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/01/07 at 9:38 am

Heh...I never thought I'd say this either...but it's actually not bad at all. And that's a LOT...for me to admit that. LOL! There are a lot of really upbeat dance songs on there.

Written By: Brian06 on 11/01/07 at 12:30 pm

Oh hell I really like it lol (hangs head in shame).  ;D I've been addicted since dling it yesterday.

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 11/01/07 at 2:17 pm

where did you download it from?

one thing that i disagree about with the critics is that they say that Britney's vocals are drowned out by the production. but i can hear her voice clearly. i also think she sounds very comfortable on this disc, where as on 'In The Zone', she sounded like she was trying too hard. i guess the fact that she had so little enthusiam for this project helped.

Written By: Brian06 on 11/01/07 at 4:17 pm

where did you download it from?

one thing that i disagree about with the critics is that they say that Britney's vocals are drowned out by the production. but i can hear her voice clearly. i also think she sounds very comfortable on this disc, where as on 'In The Zone', she sounded like she was trying too hard. i guess the fact that she had so little enthusiam for this project helped.

Well I actually got a free one year subscription of napster with my AT&T cell phone so I downloaded it from there (yeah seriously lmao), I would have torrented it but since I got this free subscription thing I've been using that, and the quality is so good. I do buy some albums that are on sale or classic in some way as well.

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 11/01/07 at 4:38 pm

I am an advocate for going out and actually buying the albums. Most of the time when I download an album (for free), I end up buying it anyway. But i have just got so many CD's lately, and I really don't need to spend any more money on any more  :-[.

I'm content with having the individual songs downloaded from limewire.

Written By: Brian06 on 11/01/07 at 4:43 pm

I am an advocate for going out and actually buying the albums. Most of the time when I download an album (for free), I end up buying it anyway. But i have just got so many CD's lately, and I really don't need to spend any more money on any more  :-[.

I'm content with having the individual songs downloaded from limewire.

I've tried to start buying some albums in recent years, I've got about 40 now, not much yet but much more than I had a couple years ago.

Written By: MrCleveland on 11/01/07 at 6:17 pm

I wish Chris Croker would've kept his mouth shut about Britney. She WILL get mocked no matter what.

Written By: Max Power on 11/01/07 at 9:40 pm

Guess her comeback is possible.

Written By: whistledog on 11/01/07 at 10:55 pm

I am keeping away from this album.  Whether it's catchy or not, Britney is just too crazy for me

Written By: woops on 11/01/07 at 11:43 pm

Makes a great coaster, though 15 dollars is too much for something to put drinks on

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 11/02/07 at 3:31 pm

^i knew that would be coming.

but i feel bad for liking some of this album.

i'm going to delete all the songs from my computer.

Written By: Brian06 on 11/02/07 at 3:53 pm

^i knew that would be coming.

but i feel bad for liking some of this album.

i'm going to delete all the songs from my computer.

I sure as hell don't, well maybe a bit lol, if somethings catchy it has value to me, keep in mind I'm not actually crediting Britney much for this album because I know that she's not very talented, but like I said before it's well produced and I appreciate that.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/03/07 at 1:51 am

She can't sing.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/03/07 at 7:16 am

Let the comeback begin.

Britney is going to have the last laugh.

Go Brit!!!!  8)

Written By: Brigitte on 11/03/07 at 12:02 pm

Never did like her and probably never will. 8-P

Written By: xSiouXBoIx on 11/03/07 at 3:11 pm

i don't think anyone here has said they do.

me and Brian credit the producers.

Written By: Zoso on 11/04/07 at 5:43 pm

It's ironic that her most listenable album has come at her most unwatchable stage.

Check for new replies or respond here...