inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Natasha Bedingfield: "Love Like This" (first US single of new album)

Written By: woops on 11/09/07 at 11:07 pm

Check out Natasha Bedingfield's new video  "Love Like This" featuring Sean Kingston

Sean Kingston is a horrible rapper/singer, though only appears midway of the song and sings a few verses.

Overall, a great song. 8)

Her album "Pocketful of Sunshine" (called "NB" in the UK) will be released in January (what she said on an Moronic TV interview).

Atleast better title than "NB"

POCKETFUL OF SUNSHINE
Thu, 18 Oct 2007

The second album to be released in North America will be entitled Pocketful of Sunshine.

It will not be called NB, as it was in the UK.

The US album will have tracks that were not included in NB, such as "Love Like This" and "Angel."

The sophomore album is currently scheduled to be released on Tues, Dec 18.

Subject: Re: New Natasha Bedingfield: "Love Like This" (first US single of new album)

Written By: Brian06 on 11/09/07 at 11:07 pm

Nice I love this too.  8)  :D

Subject: Re: New Natasha Bedingfield: "Love Like This" (first US single of new album)

Written By: whistledog on 11/09/07 at 11:09 pm

That's been out in the UK for a bit.  Another score for Natasha, sister of Daniel, who has somewhat disappeared from the music scene :-\\

Written By: Brian06 on 11/09/07 at 11:10 pm

That's been out in the UK for a bit.  Another score for Natasha, sister of Daniel, who has somewhat disappeared from the music scene :-\\

I haven't heard anything from him since what "If You're Not the One".  :-\\

Written By: Brian06 on 11/09/07 at 11:13 pm

I've known it for a little while but it's just blowing up here now.

Written By: woops on 11/09/07 at 11:14 pm

I've heard "I Wanna Have Your Babies"  from Natasha Bedingfield on a commercial in a movie theatre some months ago.

Honestly, I was never aware of Daniel until I read that he's related to her.

Check for new replies or respond here...