inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lindsay Lohan Goes To Jail for DUI...

Written By: Red Ant on 11/17/07 at 9:25 am

... actually, for 2 DUIs that occured within 3 months of each other. Time served?: 84 minutes.  >:(

California might as well legalize DUI if they are going to hand out utterly pathetic sentences like this. There was no mention of the possession of cocaine charge in this article. Perhaps they are planning on having a parade in her honor for the blow.

Ant

Subject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Goes To Jail for DUI...

Written By: Jessica on 11/17/07 at 9:36 am

... actually, for 2 DUIs that occured within 3 months of each other. Time served?: 84 minutes.  >:(

California might as well legalize DUI if they are going to hand out utterly pathetic sentences like this. There was no mention of the possession of cocaine charge in this article. Perhaps they are planning on having a parade in her honor for the blow.

Ant

I thought they dropped the charges on the cocaine.

While I can't say that I approve of California's "revolving door" jail for stars (Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, Britney is next....), I'm actually sort of glad that Lindsay seems to have cleaned up her act. She was one of the more troubled stars out there, and I'm hoping she sticks to being drug and alcohol free.

Now if only she could get her famewhore mother to go through rehab as well. That bitch is an enabler if I ever saw one.

Written By: runner69 on 11/17/07 at 9:25 pm

i couldnt give a rats you know what about these people. when celebs get away with this crap and the world sees this it gives the law a huge black eye. i live in canada and for the most part if you break the law you will pay.....celeb or not. whats upsetting is that everybody will talk about how wrong it is but will do nothing about it............including myself.

Written By: sugar168 on 11/17/07 at 10:54 pm

I thought they dropped the charges on the cocaine.

While I can't say that I approve of California's "revolving door" jail for stars (Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, Britney is next....), I'm actually sort of glad that Lindsay seems to have cleaned up her act. She was one of the more troubled stars out there, and I'm hoping she sticks to being drug and alcohol free.

Now if only she could get her famewhore mother to go through rehab as well. That bitch is an enabler if I ever saw one.

i disagree all it is showing the youth is thats its ok to drive drunk...my sister use to adore Lindsay and its sad what happened yes i blame growing up in the media, but she should be tried as a human and not as a star

Written By: EyesWideAsleep on 11/18/07 at 12:19 am

Lindsay is an idiot.

Written By: runner69 on 11/18/07 at 12:54 pm

i just think that if a law is broken and somebody is found guilty that is one thing. what is criminal is when a star gets a couple hours or day sentence as aposed to the common folk getting months or years for the same crime.i dont know about anybody else but this really pisses me off. people should be held accountable for their actions regardless of race colour or if they have money. the real crime is the people resposible to enforce the law and sentences ...and dont. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/flamethrower.gif..............ok i feel better now.

Written By: snozberries on 11/18/07 at 1:50 pm

i just think that if a law is broken and somebody is found guilty that is one thing. what is criminal is when a star gets a couple hours or day sentence as aposed to the common folk getting months or years for the same crime.i dont know about anybody else but this really pisses me off. people should be held accountable for their actions regardless of race colour or if they have money. the real crime is the people resposible to enforce the law and sentences ...and dont. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/flamethrower.gif..............ok i feel better now.

Don't blame the police.... blame the court, the judges and the sheriff who maintains the county jail... the police officers and deputies have done their job when they make the arrest. After that its up to the courts and the jail to give them what they deserve.

Written By: runner69 on 11/18/07 at 3:51 pm

your 100 percent right on that one.

Check for new replies or respond here...