inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ghost at Houston implosion site?

Written By: loki 13 on 11/18/07 at 2:21 pm

Anyone see this video where they are looking for a person who may have been in the building being demolished.
It's not just the door closing prior to the demolishion but other people claim to have seen a figure running on the
roof.

Believe what you want, until they find a body I'm going to say the wind did it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aOEzZNhzHz8

If you have a vivid imagination, watch the dark spots during the collapse. they form into the shape of a skull.
There is evil afoot.

Subject: Re: Ghost at Houston implosion site?

Written By: Red Ant on 11/18/07 at 2:34 pm

No way it was a person. The door closes rather gradually as the charges are going off. I would think any reasonable person in that situation would be hauling ass trying to get out of there.

As far as someone running on the roof, I didn't see that either. Watching it from this angle, with the shaky camera, the dark spot on the center of the roof looks to be person-sized and moving. The video Kevin linked clearly shows it isn't: it's most likely a doorway.

Ant

Written By: saver on 11/18/07 at 6:20 pm

Whenever a train is coming in the subway of NY, you can feel the wind ahead of it...I think we DON'T see the first implosion that may have sucked the swinging door..Just being skeptical. :o :o

Written By: EyesWideAsleep on 11/20/07 at 8:40 pm

I'm a believer.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...