inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Backstreet Boys - Completely Outdated?

Written By: EyesWideAsleep on 11/19/07 at 8:32 pm

"Incomplete" was only a small hit and their new album didn't get ANY attention!  ;D I don't think they could be popular any time after 2002.

Subject: Re: Backstreet Boys - Completely Outdated?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/19/07 at 10:46 pm

They are like the cockroachs, when the nuclear war comes, only two things will survive, them and the Bckstreet Boys.  ;D

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/20/07 at 12:17 am

They are like the cockroachs

Mr. McBain, I have the cockroach anti-defamation league on line 1, shall I conference in your lawyer?

Written By: whistledog on 11/20/07 at 1:17 am

their new album didn't get ANY attention!

- In the USA, it entered the Top 200 Album Chart last week at #7 and this week it's at #40
- In Canada, it entered the Top 100 Album chart last week at #2 and is now at #10. 
- In the UK, it peaked at #21 and the lead single 'Inconsolable' reached #24 in the UK Top 75

So yeah, it got no attention ::)

Written By: danootaandme on 11/20/07 at 7:14 am

From Backstreet to Backhouse

http://www.springdaleark.org/shiloh/image%20archive/outhouse4.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 11/20/07 at 9:46 am

With how old they look, they should be the Backstreet Grandpas.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 11/20/07 at 4:00 pm

Their music just doesn't quite gel with today's hits. It's like they're stuck in a time warp. It's still catchy stuff, but it will be shelved by most radio stations except for the soft rock stations in which they soak this stuff up.  ;D

Written By: EyesWideAsleep on 11/20/07 at 6:01 pm

Their music just doesn't quite gel with today's hits. It's like they're stuck in a time warp. It's still catchy stuff, but it will be shelved by most radio stations except for the soft rock stations in which they soak this stuff up.  ;D

They're like stuck in 1998.  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/20/07 at 8:48 pm

Mr. McBain, I have the cockroach anti-defamation league on line 1, shall I conference in your lawyer?

Sure. 

Written By: nondiva234 on 11/20/07 at 11:16 pm

I do think they're trying to go away from the squeaky-clean, dancing pop sensation that they once were. I don't think it's working, but I still like their music. They're a respectable (quartet).

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 11/20/07 at 11:24 pm

Time for a Hanson reunion.

Written By: CrazyDude on 11/22/07 at 1:31 pm

They are like the cockroachs, when the nuclear war comes, only two things will survive, them Keith Richards.  ;D
Fixed.

Written By: tv on 11/22/07 at 1:38 pm

I wonder if their new song is doing good on the A/C charts. I did look at wikepedia and their new song peaked like at #86 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/24/07 at 10:41 pm

No way!

Schlock is forever!!!

8-P

Check for new replies or respond here...