inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Soup- Predict the clips

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/07 at 9:19 pm

This is a little game I play myself but I thought I'd  see if I could get some of you to join me...

As you know- I watch ALOT of TV.  If I am home my tv is on!  I love some reality shows (not cheaters or dating shows) and I watch some talk shows.

At the height of Rosie's apperance  on the View she and the ladies did something one day that she swore was gonna end up on The Soup. I hadn't watched the soup since it was called Talk Soup and was hosted by that guy with the gray spot in his hair....years ago.

I tuned in to see if the clip was aired (it was) and I have been hooked ever since!

The Soup is funny! some times stupid but mostly funny!  I love Joel McHale!

So now I watch TV and try to see what clips will air on Friday's show.  . . 

Here is my first prediction

From the Amazing Race- The challenge? Get milk from a camel.  The Clip? the blonde who's camel ran out of milk.... she started stroking it  ::)  "That's how you get milk from a camel?"  No- thats how you get "milk" from a boy camel!  ;D

Subject: Re: The Soup- Predict the clips

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/19/07 at 10:44 pm

I love the show, it's freaking funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJWvWOzF3oQ&feature=related

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/07 at 11:00 pm

I laughed sooo hard tonite (the best family moments) b/c I missed that American Idol clip the first time around...

Jared Idol finalist... I want to dedicate tonites song to my mom 
Cut to Jared singing:  Let's get it on
                              Woo let's get it onnnnn

Joel McHale: I say the same thing to my grandpa 'Wake Up, Wake Up, Wake Up- Let's get it on!'  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/20/07 at 2:21 pm

Marriage? noooooooooooooooooooo.  Now to howl.... howwwwwwwwwwwl

yeah, I'm a total Soup addict.  I don't however watch any of the trash he pokes fun at, so it's hard for me to guess what he'll pick to run next.

Surprised it's still new with the writers strike.  Happy of course, that someone is still on and poking fun at the useless crap that pollutes the air waves.

Written By: snozberries on 11/20/07 at 6:03 pm

Marriage? noooooooooooooooooooo.  Now to howl.... howwwwwwwwwwwl

yeah, I'm a total Soup addict.  I don't however watch any of the trash he pokes fun at, so it's hard for me to guess what he'll pick to run next.

Surprised it's still new with the writers strike.  Happy of course, that someone is still on and poking fun at the useless crap that pollutes the air waves.

I'm gonna guess its still on because of the interns... they aren't in the guild so they can keep on writing,,,

My other favorite was the Nancy Grace clip. (not the one with the blankets)  the fan who calls in while NG  8-P is talking about the woman who was murdered after her baby was cut out of her-
The fan says I jsut love you and I want you to know that you don't have to worry... NG WHAT?.....FAN: This won't happen to you.... Now that's scary... funny! but scary!  :D

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/20/07 at 7:04 pm

I'm gonna guess its still on because of the interns... they aren't in the guild so they can keep on writing,,,

My other favorite was the Nancy Grace clip. (not the one with the blankets)  the fan who calls in while NG  8-P is talking about the woman who was murdered after her baby was cut out of her-
The fan says I jsut love you and I want you to know that you don't have to worry... NG WHAT?.....FAN: This won't happen to you.... Now that's scary... funny! but scary!  :D

yeah, that one helps to demonstrate the nuts that watch that show... I remember scratching my head when that one aired.

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/07 at 7:58 pm

Prediction #2
Ross Matthews on Phenomon with Arin (sp?) "Stiff as an iron rod"  ;D

I love Ross Matthews!

Check for new replies or respond here...