inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dancing With The Stars

Written By: ADH13 on 11/20/07 at 10:32 pm

To those who watch, who is your favorite of the remaining four??

My order of preference, 1 being the best.

1. Helio
2. Jennie
3. Marie
4. Mel

Subject: Re: Dancing With The Stars

Written By: nondiva234 on 11/20/07 at 11:12 pm

My preference:

1. Mel
2. Helio
3. Jennie (who's now eliminated, damn)
4. Marie

Written By: whistledog on 11/20/07 at 11:18 pm

I wanted JEnnie to win, only becuase I still think she looks gorgeous

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/20/07 at 11:39 pm

well, seeing as tonight is the first time I've seen it, I want 2. Jennie  she was really good.

My preference:

1. Mel
2. Helio
3. Jennie (who's now eliminated, damn)
4. Marie
wait, when did this happen? I was just watching her and she had winner written all over her  :\'( 

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 11/21/07 at 6:35 am

I want Marie to win! :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 11/21/07 at 9:38 am

Mel has my vote.  But Helio is just so cute...  8)

Written By: ADH13 on 11/21/07 at 7:46 pm

Mel is a good dancer but she's kind of annoying... I could never been a judge on that show because I'm too biased... Their personalities and whether I like them or not have alot to do with my votes.

Written By: coqueta83 on 11/21/07 at 8:14 pm

Helio gets my vote....what a cutie!  :D

I was rooting for Jennie, too. I'm sorry she got eliminated.  :(

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/21/07 at 11:42 pm

So did Jennie get eliminated? she looked happy at the end of the show. if she lost, then she's the best sport I've ever seen on tv

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/22/07 at 7:08 am

I was hoping they'd bring back Sabrina.  :-\\

Written By: ADH13 on 11/22/07 at 8:19 pm

So did Jennie get eliminated? she looked happy at the end of the show. if she lost, then she's the best sport I've ever seen on tv

Yes she did get eliminated, but I think she was somewhat relieved... she commented the week before about how practicing and being on the show was keeping her away from her family and she missed being with her kids... she said she was really torn between wanting to continue in the competition and going home to be with her family.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/23/07 at 12:11 am

Yes she did get eliminated, but I think she was somewhat relieved... she commented the week before about how practicing and being on the show was keeping her away from her family and she missed being with her kids... she said she was really torn between wanting to continue in the competition and going home to be with her family.
I'm totally impressed with her. She's got class. She was a very good dancer. should she have been kept on, or was the elimination legit?

Written By: ADH13 on 11/24/07 at 5:50 pm

I'm totally impressed with her. She's got class. She was a very good dancer. should she have been kept on, or was the elimination legit?

I think anyone would say it was a toss-up between her and Marie Osmond as to who "should" get eliminated... She is good, remember there were 12 contestants at first and she made it to the final four...so everyone who remained was really good... so yeah, I'd say it was legit, even though I wanted her to stay.

Written By: whistledog on 11/27/07 at 9:40 pm

Mel B is gonna win.  She was fabulous!

Not only that, but man does she look good.  She went from Scary Spice to unbelievably sexy spice :o

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/07 at 11:36 pm

I just wanna know what was up with Marie's stupid doll dance (if you can call it a dance) last night?

Written By: whistledog on 11/28/07 at 12:39 am

I just wanna know what was up with Marie's stupid doll dance (if you can call it a dance) last night?

I thought it was neat, but according to the judges and audience, I was the only one LOL
I guess I just wanted to see Marie Osmond in a skimpy outfit.  I never realized how sexy she is

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/28/07 at 5:55 am

I guess I just wanted to see Marie Osmond in a skimpy outfit.  I never realized how sexy she is

You got that right, dawg.  I'd certainly party with her... :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/28/07 at 7:15 am

I thought it was neat, but according to the judges and audience, I was the only one LOL

You got that right, dawg.  I'd certainly party with her... :P

MILF. :D

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/28/07 at 6:42 pm

I only watched DWTS when Jerry Springer was on it (other than his political/news anchor days, that seems to be when people were more exposed to his serious, nice guy side). I agree Marie Osmond is cute...I actually used to watch the shortlived Donny and Marie talk show when it was on around 1999.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/28/07 at 7:12 pm

MILF. :D

Speaking of MILFs, I'd like to see Lara Spencer get on DWTS some day.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/07 at 7:49 pm

Speaking of MILFs, I'd like to see Lara Spencer get on DWTS some day.  ;)

Who's Lara Spencer?  I know Laura Spencer a General Hospital character played by Genie Francis...I don't know if she'd be anyone's MILF tho?

Written By: coqueta83 on 11/28/07 at 8:20 pm

Congratulations to Helio and Julianne on winning! I really felt bad for Mel B though, because I thought she did a great job this season.

Written By: ADH13 on 11/28/07 at 8:32 pm

Congratulations to Helio and Julianne on winning! I really felt bad for Mel B though, because I thought she did a great job this season.

Woo-hoo!!!  I've been rooting for Helio since day one...  Mel is a good dancer, but she just doesn't have the charm that Helio does...

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/29/07 at 5:47 am

Who's Lara Spencer?  I know Laura Spencer a General Hospital character played by Genie Francis...I don't know if she'd be anyone's MILF tho?

Lara is host of the infotainment show, The Insider.  Her co-host is Pat O'Brien.

Written By: snozberries on 11/29/07 at 4:56 pm

Lara is host of the infotainment show, The Insider.  Her co-host is Pat O'Brien.

ah.....finally! Something on TV I don't watch  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...