inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: poor, poor,psycho,poor,psycho,Pam Anderson

Written By: saver on 12/17/07 at 7:47 pm

I guess the air in her head finally evaporated as she began, then stopped a file for divorce from some guy?? she met then decided to marry 10 weeks ago..and give her sexual favors(her description), to.

Yeah, lots of people jump into an immediate marriage situation...especially  a 3rd marriage, and mock the sacred tradition.

hasn't the 15minute timer run out for her yet?   

Subject: Re: poor, poor,psycho,poor,psycho,Pam Anderson

Written By: Jessica on 12/17/07 at 9:44 pm

I guess the air in her head finally evaporated as she began, then stopped a file for divorce from some guy?? she met then decided to marry 10 weeks ago..and give her sexual favors(her description), to.

Yeah, lots of people jump into an immediate marriage situation...especially  a 3rd marriage, and mock the sacred tradition.

hasn't the 15minute timer run out for her yet?   

Well aren't the conservatives always bitching about divorce? They should be proud of Pammy for deciding against it. :D ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/18/07 at 7:10 pm

I looked up 'ho' in the dictionary and there I saw Pam's picture..  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/18/07 at 7:14 pm

Who cares.

Written By: saver on 12/18/07 at 8:24 pm

Entertainment Tonight, Extra, Inside Edition...OOOH, Here are the papers Pam signed for divorce....

Story is that the bubblehead jumped into the marriage and the reason some said she filed was he had a temper she didn't like...be isn't he a cutie Pam???
8-P 8-P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/19/07 at 12:22 am

I don't understand why this makes her a psycho? ???

Written By: saver on 12/19/07 at 12:47 am

When a reasonable person with rational thinking abilities fails once in a relationship or choice, they get a skate free'sorry' for you card, but in her case with Tommy Lee, Kidd Rock, no, Tommy, no Solomon, and right now!!!  Oh, I want a divorce, I made a mistake, no, let's work it out...etc

Something is major screwy here. 

Written By: Gis on 12/19/07 at 6:43 am

I looked up 'ho' in the dictionary and there I saw Pam's picture..   ;D
Hardly, she does get married and she had her children in wedlock to the same father hardly what a 'ho' does.................

Written By: danootaandme on 12/19/07 at 7:05 am

Have you ever heard of the term PUBLICITY.  They both needed it, they both got it, and anyone who cares about all this is easily manipulated.

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/19/07 at 6:50 pm

Hardly, she does get married and she had her children in wedlock to the same father hardly what a 'ho' does.................

'Hodome is more than whether one has their children in wedlock or not.  It is the whole vibe...

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/20/07 at 4:15 pm

Relationships are hardly a time where you are thinking your most rational. We can't condemn people for making irrational decisions during these times because it's usually our hearts, not our heads, that do the thinking.  :)

Written By: tv on 12/20/07 at 9:13 pm

Have you ever heard of the term PUBLICITY.  They both needed it, they both got it, and anyone who cares about all this is easily manipulated.
Pamela Anderson was very popular in the mid 90's more than any other time probably when she was on "Baywatch". Nobody in the tabloids really cares about her anymore.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/20/07 at 9:19 pm

'Hodome is more than whether one has their children in wedlock or not.  It is the whole vibe...

Welcome to the Hodome: Two man enter...at the same time!
:-\\

Written By: saver on 12/20/07 at 9:35 pm

Relationships are hardly a time where you are thinking your most rational. We can't condemn people for making irrational decisions during these times because it's usually our hearts, not our heads, that do the thinking.  :)

Apparently her hearts been muffled by something if it gives her love pangs when she doesn't even know the guy after he loaned her money to pay a debt off  :o

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 12/21/07 at 1:14 am

Apparently her hearts been muffled by something if it gives her love pangs when she doesn't even know the guy after he loaned her money to pay a debt off   :o

I am not in defense of her, but we only know half the story. Or maybe even less than that.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/24/07 at 5:33 pm

Have you ever heard of the term PUBLICITY

No, but I think Pam has.
;)

Check for new replies or respond here...