inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: In the NEWS Pakistani Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto has been assassinated.

Written By: DoRitos on 12/27/07 at 7:38 am

FOX NEWS is reporting that Pakistani Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto has been assassinated.
The NEWS link is from the Washington Post.  Fox is reporting now that she was shot in the neck leaving the scene of the blast.  Uncertain if she died of schrapnel from the detonation or was shot.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/27/AR2007122700136.html?hpid=topnews

Update - ABC NEWS just broke the story the other two networks:  NBC does not seem to have gotten geared up yet.  NBC is reporting that she has been only wounded.  Duh - It's been on the wires for almost an hour now.  CBS says she has expired.

Subject: Re: In the NEWS Pakistani Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto has been assassinated.

Written By: DoRitos on 12/27/07 at 8:41 am

Benazir Bhutto shot dead at suicide bombing of rally; 20 feared dead

http://canadianpress.google.com/media/ALeqM5iBKkuy24i_xzA6TWI4pHaE7hIG7Q?size=s

Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto speaks to the media at Quetta airport,
Pakistan, prior her departure for Karachi in this Dec. 16, 2007 file photo. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Arshad Butt, File

Subject: Re: In the NEWS Pakistani Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto has been assassinated.

Written By: Davester on 12/27/07 at 10:37 am

She was pretty...

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/27/07 at 7:40 pm

She was pretty...

Yeah,back in the late 1980's she was really hot.

Unfortunately, once again, we see Islamic fundamentalists causing mayhem.  Over the weekend they bombed a mosque and now this attack.  I never could figure out why they like to bomb mosques so much.  You'd think they wold be blowing up the houses of OTHER religions.  Go figure.

Let's hope that Musharraf & Co can hunt down every last one of these scum bags and send them to their martyrdom...  Some of the Iraqi sunnis have already got fed up with this cr@p and are fighting back...

Subject: Re: In the NEWS Pakistani Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto has been assassinate

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/28/07 at 11:40 am

I saw this on the news last night. I can't tell you how saddened I am by this. Not only was she beautiful, but she represented democracy in Pakistan. I am so afraid of the ramifications of this. This could very well the start of WWIII. 

Let's hope that Musharraf & Co can hunt down every last one of these scum bags and send them to their martyrdom...  Some of the Iraqi sunnis have already got fed up with this cr@p and are fighting back...

How do you know that Musharraf wasn't behind the assassination?

Cat

Written By: Marian on 12/28/07 at 1:25 pm

She was pretty...
;) ::) :)

Written By: Davester on 12/28/07 at 2:05 pm

;) ::) :)

Marian, am I not an open book..?

Written By: Marian on 01/02/08 at 3:25 pm

Marian, am I not an open book..?
LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...