inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: THE 10s

Written By: GameDude2008 on 12/29/07 at 5:11 pm

What does everyone think about the fact that the 00s decade is almost over? How does everyone feel about the next decade being called the 10s? Am I the only one that thinks the 10s sounds weird? What advances to you think that we will have in the upcoming decade? Anyone looking foward to the 20s?

Subject: Re: THE 10s

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/29/07 at 6:24 pm

It does sound crazy.  I'm too young to be living in the 10's.  ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 12/29/07 at 8:55 pm

Strangely enough when I was a kid, "1999" and "the 2000s" never sounded that futuristic to me when they were ahead of us. They seemed like they were some time ahead, but it was the recent future nonetheless. Like from a late 1980s or early '90s perspective I logically knew it wouldn't be that long before they eventually got here and I'd still be really young. For instance, whenever I listened to that Prince song, it seemed like an exaggeration and I never really thought the world would cease to exist or any other doomsday prediction would actually come true.

But "the tens" really does sound almost sci-fi futuristic! I guess because it's PAST the first decade of the millenium, so it seems more unexplored.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/29/07 at 9:54 pm

Where are the goddamned flying cars!?!?!  >:(

Written By: Marty McFly on 12/29/07 at 10:11 pm

^ No offense man, but I pray that NEVER happens. What we have is fine and I'm comfortable with ground cars. This is also why I love analog tech, and everything else I grew up with in my first, say 13-15 years. There's something old school and comforting about that.

I can't believe people as recently as the 1980s actually thought that sci-fi world would exist by now. You need like at least 50 years for that stuff and probably way more, not twenty!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/29/07 at 10:37 pm

^ You fear change.

Written By: whistledog on 12/29/07 at 10:42 pm

Flying cars would never happen.  There wouldn't be enough people in the world to be air traffic controllers

Written By: ladyhawk on 12/29/07 at 11:05 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/lechz.gif

Flying cars would never happen.  There wouldn't be enough people in the world to be air traffic controllers

Written By: Marty McFly on 12/29/07 at 11:15 pm

Yeah I do fear change lol. ;)

I just get comfortable with the way things already are. The things that HAVE changed are hard enough to deal with, so I find solice in the few bits that haven't. I mean the basic way we live has been unchanged since the late 1960s, and pop culture developed the earliest traces of its current state around 1982. People even still dress in T shirts and jeans like they did back then, so I take comfort in that.

The way I see it, if you don't NEED to change, what's the point? I think having sci-fi elements and everything being electronic takes away from the human element and makes the world seem cold.

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/07 at 6:21 pm

personally I'm the opposite... I love looking at movies/shows from the sixties and seeing what they thought the time we live in would be like....

you know a couple of twilight zones were set in the 80s

Conquest of the Planet of the Apes was set in 1991...

its just funny....

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/30/07 at 6:44 pm

personally I'm the opposite... I love looking at movies/shows from the sixties and seeing what they thought the time we live in would be like....

you know a couple of twilight zones were set in the 80s

Conquest of the Planet of the Apes was set in 1991...

its just funny....

Do you realize that when the superpowers decided that it was time for men to walk on the moon, it only took something like 12 years to make it happen?  That's human progress for ya.

And the Colosseum was built in just 8 years.  Romans on steroids!

But a lot of the stuff from TV shows have become reality, like cell phones and lasers and even some robots. 

Do not fear change.

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 6:57 pm

You might as well live in a cave if you fear change. Without change, life as we know it would come to a standstill and we'd all be blubbering idiots banging rocks with sticks and picking our noses. :)

Written By: Marty McFly on 12/30/07 at 7:02 pm

Things will always progress, but they do so in a logical way. Like advances in medicine, technology and, of course shifts in smaller things like fashion, music and other pop culture. That kind of stuff is hard to predict (albeit fun) beyond about 2-3 years from whatever the present time is.

Don't get me wrong, some progression is good, but if the quality of life works as it is, what's the point of changing it? I think too many people are anxious for a science fiction world of moving sidewalks, flying cars and robots who do all their housework. If you notice, almost any movie or publication that predicts the future always exaggerates it to how it really ends up being. This goes back as far as the old Jetsons cartoons from the 1940s (and they were predicting only about 30 years in the future, so we're long past that now!).

Also, Back to the Future II - although they knew they would be off with their predictions, so they purposely tried to make it comical and exaggerated. We're not far away from the real 2015 now, and of course it's nothing like they depicted it. If Doc and Marty (or, for that matter anyone else) from 1985 were here, they'd probably only guess it to be around the late '90s.

Written By: Marty McFly on 12/30/07 at 7:04 pm

You might as well live in a cave if you fear change. Without change, life as we know it would come to a standstill and we'd all be blubbering idiots banging rocks with sticks and picking our noses. :)

True, and I'm not suggesting we stagnate or stay in the horse and buggy days, but come on, you've gotta admit the '80s and '90s were the best. :)

For one, technology felt much less "obnoxious" and pervasive in daily life, probably because it was far less portable, outside of the Walkman.

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 7:05 pm

True, and I'm not suggesting we stagnate or stay in the horse and buggy days, but come on, you've gotta admit the '80s and '90s were the best. :)

No.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/30/07 at 7:06 pm

I liked the music and movies.  I did not like the part where I couldn't drive nor drink.  Therefore, now is the best because I can drink and drive (though not at the same time), while also listening to 80s music :D

Written By: Marty McFly on 12/30/07 at 7:09 pm

Some years ago, my dad told me (when I was similarly complaining about time passing), that "no matter when you were born, you'd always favor how the world was in your first 13 or 15 years".

I guess he's got a point. :)

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 7:10 pm

Some years ago, my dad told me (when I was similarly complaining about time passing), that "no matter when you were born, you'd always favor how the world was in your first 13 or 15 years".

I guess he's got a point. :)

Not I. My first 15 years were filled with bullschitt and taunts about my weight and molestation. Why the hell would I want to favor that crap?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/30/07 at 7:11 pm

The internet didn't exist in my first 15 years because Al Gore hadn't invented it yet :(

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 7:11 pm

The internet didn't exist in my first 15 years because Al Gore hadn't invented it yet :(

Yes, and without the internet, I would have never met my wittle snookum wookums Wicey Cube.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/30/07 at 7:13 pm

All hail Al Gore!

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 7:13 pm

All hail Al Gore!

Al Gore also invented Global Warming.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/30/07 at 7:14 pm

Al Gore also invented Global Warming.

No, I did when I threw my globe into a campfire!

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 7:14 pm

No, I did when I threw my globe into a campfire!

That was so......bad.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/30/07 at 7:15 pm

That was so......bad.

Not as bad as Al Gore getting the Nobel Peace Prize over Bono.

Bono > Al Gore.

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 7:16 pm

Not as bad as Al Gore getting the Nobel Peace Prize over Bono.

Bono > Al Gore.

Well, this has been a fascinating convo, but I need to go get my dinner out of the oven. I'd rather have the pork taste like it was from 2007 rather than 1487....you know, all tough and leathery and mummified.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/30/07 at 7:17 pm

I definitely prefer 2007 pork than 1487 bubonic plague pork.

Written By: Marty McFly on 12/30/07 at 7:18 pm

Not I. My first 15 years were filled with bullschitt and taunts about my weight and molestation. Why the hell would I want to favor that crap?

On a serious note, that's horrible and I'm really sorry to hear you went through that. No one deserves that sh*t. I can understand how (for example) if a certain time reminded you of it, that you'd want to forget it.

I actually went through some crap in the early-mid '90s too (although I admit nothing on that level), like my parents temporarily splitting up, us moving around all the time, losing alot of the money we'd had before (long story), and my mom being with a jerk boyfriend on and off, so I get where you're coming from.

P.S. On the personal side, I suppose I meant it more from the standpoint of that most of the music I listen to (growing up as well as now) is from the '80s and first half of the '90s. Same for video games, TV shows and movies. It's also the time I first became acquainted with the world, so there's some comfort in what I'm familar with.

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/07 at 9:15 pm

Do you realize that when the superpowers decided that it was time for men to walk on the moon, it only took something like 12 years to make it happen?  That's human progress for ya.

And the Colosseum was built in just 8 years.  Romans on steroids!

But a lot of the stuff from TV shows have become reality, like cell phones and lasers and even some robots. 

Do not fear change.

there's an ep of twilight zone... its an hour long one. I need to see it again but basically they described being able to access information "digitally" and buying things... it seemed like they were describing the internet... I don't remember how it was phrased but I'm sure sci fi will run it again if they do the annual New Year's marathon so I'll get back to you in a couple of days...

Well, this has been a fascinating convo, but I need to go get my dinner out of the oven. I'd rather have the pork taste like it was from 2007 rather than 1487....you know, all tough and leathery and mummified.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/amirror/scratch-head.gif

um aren't you guys like int he same house? interesting how people converse now a days...couldn't do that back in the day!!!  ;D

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 9:22 pm

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/amirror/scratch-head.gif

um aren't you guys like int he same house? interesting how people converse now a days...couldn't do that back in the day!!!  ;D

Yes, but it makes us feel like we're dating again when we converse through the website. ;D

Nah, we were just being stoopid. :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/07 at 9:29 pm

Yes, but it makes us feel like we're dating again when we converse through the website. ;D

Nah, we were just being stoopid. :D

Well I found it entertaining...

Written By: Jessica on 12/30/07 at 9:33 pm

Well I found it entertaining...

We aim to please. ;D

On topic, I don't even want to think about 2010. I'll be thirty. :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/30/07 at 9:54 pm

In 2010 there will be a flying car...when I realize I have to fix my car for the 80289347th time and drive it off a cliff :D

Written By: Lee_Marsh on 12/31/07 at 9:28 pm

Flying cars already exist, they just aren't on the market and are still being developed.  Heard about it on the news back over the summer.  if I can find a video of it ill edit this post.

And the next decades actually going to be called the "Twenty-tens", as this decades called the "Twenty-Hundreds".  I hate being politically correct and all, but calling this decade the "Ohs" sounds really retarded. 

Anyway, hopefully the 2010's wont suck as bad as this decade and life will return to sort of a pre-9/11 state.

Edit:  Here it is.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ElS9BKSsezw

And yes, it actually goes forward.  I think I remember hearing that it can go up to about 50 mph or something.  Don't quote me on that though.

Written By: cables on 01/01/08 at 5:58 am

For one, technology felt much less "obnoxious" and pervasive in daily life, probably because it was far less portable, outside of the Walkman.

Hey Marty, long time no speak! I hope you've been enjoying the jokes I've emailed to you over the last year and a half! Apologies everyone, I'll get back on topic shortly. As you no doubt know, Marty, the last year and a half have been pretty horrible for me, and I haven't had much time for message boards. Things are improving now and I hope to be a regular here.

As promised, back on topic: the 80s and 90s the best? For what? For me personally, the 80s were the best, but that was because my football team (Everton) won everything in sight and I met and fell in love with the love of my life. For music I prefer the 60s (although I would say that music peaked in the early 70s). For technology, you can't beat the present. I can listen to CDs in the car instead of listening to cassettes getting chewed up in the mechanism of a car stereo; I can listen to music on MP3 while I'm in the gym; and perhaps best of all, I've just bought a Sat-Nav system. Despite teaching advanced driving on Sunday mornings, I have absolutely no sense of direction and that Sat-Nav system is going to save me so much money in wasted petrol it will pay for itself in no time!

The best decade(s) depends entirely of one's personal priorities. I don't think you can say the 80s and 90s were the best for everyone.

Written By: snozberries on 01/01/08 at 12:34 pm

stupid Sci Fi Channel didn't show the episode I wanted to see so now I have let my fingers do the searching....

Written By: cables on 01/01/08 at 12:40 pm

And the next decades actually going to be called the "Twenty-tens", as this decades called the "Twenty-Hundreds".  I hate being politically correct and all, but calling this decade the "Ohs" sounds really retarded. 

This decade is called the twenty hundreds? Most people I know are still referring to (for example)  "two thousand and eight". There is one newsreader on BBC radio who refers to (for example) "twenty oh eight" and it sounds most strange, because she's the only one.

I quite like this decade being called the noughties: retarded sounding or not, it's an amusing play on words with naughties. Perhaps the next decade could be the teens.

Written By: chatterbox on 01/02/08 at 6:02 am

Tens will be great for me!
I am going to finish school and university and get a job in tens. Maybe I'll also have children or get married. ::)

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 01/09/08 at 7:42 pm

I definitely prefer 2007 pork than 1487 bubonic plague pork.

;D ;D ;D

That's probably hidden in some cavern, still inside a ceramic vase, waiting to be eaten  ;D

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 01/09/08 at 7:44 pm

The Tens should give me a more rewarding career, possibly married (or not - shan't matter) and possibly with kids (or not)  ;D

I hope to do some world traveling after I hit my 30's (that will be in 2012).

Written By: sonikuu on 01/10/08 at 2:59 am

The 2010s will be a rather interesting time for me.  It'll be the decade that I truly become an adult, getting a real career, getting married (hopefully), etc.  Its something that I am both somewhat looking forward to and somewhat dreading.

It will be a very interesting time for society as well.  While video games and the internet continue to grow in terms of popularity, tv, movies, books, and even music (sales-wise at least...illegal downloading means that even if the mainstream music acts were as popular as they were in 2000, sales would still decrease every year) are on the downslide.  Add to this the growing conflict between "Old Media" (news companies, record labels) and "New Media" (un-affiliated online news sources, selling music online independently like Radiohead did and Nine Inch Nails might do) and we may just see the "digital revolution" revolutionize things in ways unimaginable to us now.

I also look forward to 2012 if only to see the internet explode with cries of "Mayan apocalypse in December 2012!" and have a Y2K style scenario with nothing happening in the end.

I'll put all my speculation aside though and say I hope the 2010s will be a good decade.  Of course, knowing me and this board, we'll probably be complaining about how bad 2014 is and how much better 2008 was.

Written By: Blackjack on 01/10/08 at 5:44 pm

2010 will not be any different than 2008... early 2006 is not much (a little, not much) different than early 2008.

Written By: Tia on 01/10/08 at 5:46 pm

2006 = 1979 - 1927 + (1066*SQR(1941))/(1861-1865)  :P

Written By: Brian06 on 01/10/08 at 5:48 pm

2010 will not be any different than 2008

How do we really know that right now? For all we know 2010 could be way different.

Written By: Blackjack on 01/10/08 at 5:50 pm

2006 = 1979 - 1927 + (1066*SQR(1941))/(1861-1865)  :P

How are these numbers significant

1979 - beginning of terrorism
1927 - basically the flapper era
1066 - wtf?
1941 - Pearl harbor was in 1942
1861-1865:  Civil War

:P :P :P :P

Written By: Blackjack on 01/10/08 at 5:51 pm

1066 - wtf?

All right... 666+1337=2003

Written By: Jessica on 01/10/08 at 5:52 pm

1066 - wtf?

Pearl Harbor being bombed happened on December 7, 1941. Get your facts straight.

Written By: Blackjack on 01/10/08 at 5:55 pm

Pearl Harbor being bombed happened on December 7, 1941. Get your facts straight.

I will like to argue with Chuck Miller... Pearl Harbor was bombed in 1942

Written By: Jessica on 01/10/08 at 5:56 pm

Better explain that to all the historians, the Japanese, the Hawaiians, and the Americans then.

Written By: Tia on 01/10/08 at 5:56 pm

1066 was the norman conquest of the british isles. if it hadn't happened we'd all have been descended from the vikings or native americans or some such.

little known fact: the battle of hastings never actually happened. when the indigenous peoples of the british isles saw the invading hordes they simply poured them a pint and greeted them with an affable cry of "norm!" and a friendly pat on the back.

Written By: Tia on 01/10/08 at 6:00 pm

is this like how the church of the subgenius claims it's still 1998? as we all know in the 1980s the USS nimitz found a wormhole and time-traveled back to late november 1941, immediately sought to thwart the sneak attack on pearl harbor but only managed to postpone it to january 1942.

http://www.spectrepublishing.com/TheFinalCountdownDVD.jpg

history's a trickier subject than you might think!

Written By: La Roche on 01/10/08 at 6:59 pm

1066 was the norman conquest of the british isles. if it hadn't happened we'd all have been descended from the vikings or native americans or some such.

little known fact: the battle of hastings never actually happened. when the indigenous peoples of the british isles saw the invading hordes they simply poured them a pint and greeted them with an affable cry of "norm!" and a friendly pat on the back.

The Normans were essentially Vikings, displaced to Northern France for a couple of hundred years.. but you're right, that's exactly what happened at Hastings.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/10/08 at 7:01 pm

1066 - wtf?

I think there were terrorists way before 1979.

Pearl Harbor was bombed in 1941.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 01/10/08 at 7:39 pm

Yep, I agree. 1941 was the year.  ;)

Written By: Ray on 01/11/08 at 9:42 am

Flying cars already exist, they just aren't on the market and are still being developed.  Heard about it on the news back over the summer.  if I can find a video of it ill edit this post.

Anyway, hopefully the 2010's wont suck as bad as this decade and life will return to sort of a pre-9/11 state.

Edit:  Here it is.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ElS9BKSsezw

And yes, it actually goes forward.  I think I remember hearing that it can go up to about 50 mph or something.  Don't quote me on that though.

Actually, I call this decade "the two-thousands".

Written By: Blackjack on 01/11/08 at 9:01 pm

I used to like Western Civilizations and I got a B out of it... I probably was sleeping during that lecture about the British conquest in 1066, or I'd might of been sick, even though I was really healthy in Winter 2006.

Written By: snozberries on 01/11/08 at 11:44 pm

I used to like Western Civilizations and I got a B out of it... I probably was sleeping during that lecture about the British conquest in 1066, or I'd might of been sick, even though I was really healthy in Winter 2006.

You were also sleeping during the discussion about the start of the us involvement in WWII...  Pearl Harbor was 1941.... I'm a dec. 7th baby... I have lived knowing this historical date my whole life...

Written By: Blackjack on 01/12/08 at 11:38 am

The first rise of terrorism that is known on the mainstream news was on 1979...of course, even in Roman times there had must of been some type of terrorism.  Cain and Abel and Noahs ark sounds so terroristic, but it was unknown til 1979.

Written By: Blackjack on 01/12/08 at 11:40 am

Strangely enough when I was a kid, "1999" and "the 2000s" never sounded that futuristic to me when they were ahead of us. They seemed like they were some time ahead, but it was the recent future nonetheless. Like from a late 1980s or early '90s perspective I logically knew it wouldn't be that long before they eventually got here and I'd still be really young. For instance, whenever I listened to that Prince song, it seemed like an exaggeration and I never really thought the world would cease to exist or any other doomsday prediction would actually come true.

But "the tens" really does sound almost sci-fi futuristic! I guess because it's PAST the first decade of the millenium, so it seems more unexplored.

When I was in the third grade, 2009 sounds so futuristic and even 2004.  Now, that was third grade... anything past 2003 to me was sci-fi.

Written By: Blackjack on 01/12/08 at 11:41 am

You were also sleeping during the discussion about the start of the us involvement in WWII...  Pearl Harbor was 1941.... I'm a dec. 7th baby... I have lived knowing this historical date my whole life...

Yeah I was wide awake... it was probably that boring discussion on Nov. 30 about gay marriage before that that put me to sleep before th important WWII discussion.

Written By: snozberries on 01/12/08 at 11:46 am

The first rise of terrorism that is known on the mainstream news was on 1979...of course, even in Roman times there had must of been some type of terrorism.  Cain and Abel and Noahs ark sounds so terroristic, but it was unknown til 1979.

wow...even I wouldn't challenge Rice on something political... and I challenge everyone on everything...  :o

Lets see hostages were taken (by terrorists) at the Munich Olympic Games in 1972...
I know I suck at math but I am pretty sure that 1972 was before 1979?

Written By: Bluescreen_ODeff on 01/12/08 at 6:25 pm

What does everyone think about the fact that the 00s decade is almost over? How does everyone feel about the next decade being called the 10s? Am I the only one that thinks the 10s sounds weird? What advances to you think that we will have in the upcoming decade? Anyone looking foward to the 20s?

Hmm...what did people of the 1910s think?  And the 1920s?

As for as 2010 goes...only God knows; because no one else can predict a culture that changes every nanosecond.

Written By: Guest on 01/14/08 at 1:18 pm

Well, I hope all decades after the 2000s are more like the 1990s. Especially for fads and trends. And 1990s music was much better: http://www.vbox7.com/play:111508a1. Actually when I was not into music it seems to me that it has been better, and when I was really into it it sucked to me. However, since the beginning of 2008 I decided to 'unplug' myself from music fads and it may become better. Who knows?  8)

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 01/16/08 at 11:21 am

The Tens should give me a more rewarding career, possibly married (or not - shan't matter) and possibly with kids (or not)  ;D

I hope to do some world traveling after I hit my 30's (that will be in 2012).

Yeah, I'll be in my 30s in the 2010's as well. That once seemed like it was a long time away, but now it's just a few years down the road.

In a way i'm excited about the next decade, but at the same time I hate to see the '00s and '90s(the two decade's of my youth) become older and farther away. As much as I hate to think about it, the more years that go by the closer I get to becoming the old guy that goes around talking about how much the 'music that today's kids listen to sucks', and how much better it was 'back in my day'. :(

Written By: Rainbowz on 02/25/18 at 8:27 pm

Lol wow. It's cool to see how people thought the 2010's would be back in the 2000's. ;D

Written By: 2001 on 02/25/18 at 9:15 pm

Lol wow. It's cool to see how people thought the 2010's would be back in the 2000's. ;D

In 2007, I made a school presentation about how by 2012 we would have hydrogen powered cars, and also everyone would own a PDA (personal digital assistants, proto-smartphones like the Palm Pilot, you could say). Overshot one and undershot  the other :P

Written By: Rainbowz on 02/25/18 at 9:23 pm

In 2007, I made a school presentation about how by 2012 we would have hydrogen powered cars, and also everyone would own a PDA (personal digital assistants, proto-smartphones like the Palm Pilot, you could say). Overshot one and undershot  the other :P

Lol wow. I remember back in 2011 thinking about how 2020 will be like and I always thought there would be robots everywhere. ;D

Written By: 2001 on 02/25/18 at 9:40 pm

Lol wow. I remember back in 2011 thinking about how 2020 will be like and I always thought there would be robots everywhere. ;D

Lol in 1999 I thought we'd have airplane that go to Mars in 2000. My dad told me it was happening ;D

Written By: Rainbowz on 02/25/18 at 9:42 pm

Lol in 1999 I thought we'd have airplane that go to Mars in 2000. My dad told me it was happening ;D
I can just see people in the 2020's laughing at our 2020's predictions. Most of them probably won't be even close. ;D

Written By: Slim95 on 02/25/18 at 11:47 pm

Well, I hope all decades after the 2000s are more like the 1990s. Especially for fads and trends.

You were wrong my friend. :-[

Written By: piecesof93 on 02/26/18 at 12:09 am

You were wrong my friend. :- like the 90s.

Written By: Dundee on 02/26/18 at 2:33 am

2010 will not be any different than 2008... early 2006 is not much (a little, not much) different than early 2008.

Just like how 2020 won't be any different from 2018 ;)

Written By: 2001 on 02/26/18 at 10:12 am

Just like how 2020 won't be any different from 2018 ;)

That's really scary to think about. There were so many changes between January 2008 and January 2010 and while it can be fun, I don't want there to be that many "changes" between 2018 and 2020 and have to go through that in-between phase. :o

Written By: ofkx on 02/26/18 at 11:46 am

This is making me a bit emotional lol. They were all so optimistic. They thought there will be flying cars but instead we have kids eating tide pods ;D

Written By: Slim95 on 02/26/18 at 12:07 pm

This is making me a bit emotional lol. They were all so optimistic. They thought there will be flying cars but instead we have kids eating tide pods ;D

And grown men and women eating tide pods too.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...