inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hilary Duff

Written By: Blackjack on 01/03/08 at 9:48 pm

Anybody here actually like Hilary Duff?  Hilary Duff, to me, is really not that bad.  Hilary Duff is not just another Backstreet Boys like artists that make music loved by 12 year old girls... she is actually a lot more teen-adult orientated  right now... but her old stuff is good too.

Subject: Re: Hilary Duff

Written By: snozberries on 01/03/08 at 10:57 pm

Anybody here actually like Hilary Duff?  Hilary Duff, to me, is really not that bad.  Hilary Duff is not just another Backstreet Boys like artists that make music loved by 12 year old girls... she is actually a lot more teen-adult orientated  right now... but her old stuff is good too.

I was pretty annoyed with Duff. during the Lizzie McGuire days.. there was a bit of overexposure and she's not that great of an actress but after Lindsay, Britt, Paris and NIcole Richie... I'd take Hilary any day of the week over them....

of the girls who've grown up in the public eye tho? Amanda Bynes wins hands down. She is smart, talented and not even the slightest bit nuts... so to speak.

Written By: lemonverbina on 01/04/08 at 1:26 pm

I thought she was adorable as Lizzie McGuire.. I loved that show.  Havent really followed her musical career. Amanda Bynes is soo cute. For some reason in the last season or two of the show I thought she was pregnant because her face looked very full and they were only showing her sitting down or from the chest up...

Written By: tv on 01/04/08 at 4:39 pm

I don;t like her music but she seems alright not nuts like Lindsey or Britney.

Written By: Blackjack on 01/04/08 at 5:24 pm

I don;t like her music but she seems alright not nuts like Lindsey or Britney.

I agree with you.  Hilary Duff is pretty G rated, unlike Lindsay who is basically PG-13 and Britney, who had changed from PG to nearly X.

Written By: Blackjack on 01/04/08 at 5:25 pm

I thought she was adorable as Lizzie McGuire.. I loved that show.  Havent really followed her musical career. Amanda Bynes is soo cute. For some reason in the last season or two of the show I thought she was pregnant because her face looked very full and they were only showing her sitting down or from the chest up...

Amanda Bynes was cool.. I used to laugh my head off when the Amanda show was on when I was in the 7th grade.

Written By: tv on 01/04/08 at 6:51 pm

Amanda Bynes was cool.. I used to laugh my head off when the Amanda show was on when I was in the 7th grade.

I love Amanda Bynes she is really down to earth.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/04/08 at 7:12 pm

Now that she's legal I can put her on my T-Mobile faves!
:P

Written By: woops on 01/05/08 at 12:13 am

Indifferent

For Bynes, I found her annoying and ruined "All That" (though I probably would find the original cast annoying now)

Written By: snozberries on 01/05/08 at 1:06 am

Indifferent

For Bynes, I found her annoying and ruined "All That" (though I probably would find the original cast annoying now)

I never watched her tv shows... I just like most (but not all) of her movies

Written By: lemonverbina on 01/07/08 at 9:34 am

I loved "What I Like About You" very TNBC...remember TNBC....lived for Saturday mornings !!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...