inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney Spears finally flips out.

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:04 am

Soooo yeah, apparently she refused to give the kiddos back to K-Fed last night, so the cops were called. Four hours, two lawyers, and a million paparazzi later, the crazy foo' is taken out on a stretcher. Some are saying she had a complete mental breakdown. Some are saying that the cops ordered her to the hospital for drug tests. Her youngest boy was also taken away in an ambulance, so I hope the crazy bitch didn't do something to him. Anyways, they're trying to get her visitation rights taken away and they're holding her at the hospital for 72 hours for psychiatric evaluation.

Thoughts?

Subject: Re: Britney Spears finally flips out.

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 10:10 am

apparently her lawyers quit just before this.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/britneys-lawyers-call-it-quits/2008/01/03/1198949966567.html

so did she freak because her lawyers quit, or did her lawyers quit because she was freaking?

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:13 am

apparently her lawyers quit just before this.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/britneys-lawyers-call-it-quits/2008/01/03/1198949966567.html

so did she freak because her lawyers quit, or did her lawyers quit because she was freaking?

I think her lawyers quit because she wouldn't comply with the courts. Now if any of us Joe Schmoes pulled the crap she did, we'd all be in the slammer without parental rights. ::)

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 10:15 am

I think her lawyers quit because she wouldn't comply with the courts. Now if any of us Joe Schmoes pulled the crap she did, we'd all be in the slammer without parental rights. ::)
looks like she's actually managed to negate the all manner of advantages provided her by her wealth and advantage. no mean feat. although i guess K-Fed's rich too so it kinda balances out.

come to think of it, i might be a junkie like her if i could afford all those top-flight designer pharmaceuticals she's doubtless popping with abandon.

Written By: La Roche on 01/04/08 at 10:22 am

I'm curious to see who dies first -

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5407843,00.jpg

or..

http://hotmusicbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/bruised-amy-2.jpg

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 10:23 am

amy winehouse, is that? it looks like she's running ahead in the race to OD.

Written By: La Roche on 01/04/08 at 10:26 am

amy winehouse, is that? it looks like she's running ahead in the race to OD.

Yup.

Yeah, what's a shame is that unlike Britney, she actually has enormous talent. She'll be dead before too long, you simply can not do that to your body.

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:30 am

THEY ARE ALL BITCHES I HATE ALL OF THEM SNAP RAP ND TECHNO ROCK

Shouldn't you be in school?

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:31 am

Oh yeah, I love the Wino. Her voice just gives me chills. Too bad she's throwing it all away.

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 10:32 am

maybe there's a class in messageboarding. with "no child left behind," i wouldn't be surprised.

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/08 at 10:39 am

And through all this craziness, her songs will still be popular :\'( ::)

LOL WE ARE IN IT RIGHT NOW AND THE TEACHER ISNT LOOKING FRIK HIM

Given the way you speak, your teacher must not be very good at his job

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 10:40 am

well now i wanna start a thread on computers in the classroom. i love how they teach classes on "internet literacy," where kids learn how to surf the web. like a three-week-old baby seal couldn't learn how to surf the web. i tell ya, if they had had internet in high school when *I* went i wouldn't have learned a thing. although actually, i'm not sure i did anyway. :-\\

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:41 am

LOL WE ARE IN IT RIGHT NOW AND THE TEACHER ISNT LOOKING FRIK HIM

You do know that IP addresses can be traced and that the moderators on this board can report to your school when and what computer was being used?

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 10:44 am

You do know that IP addresses can be traced and that the moderators on this board can report to your school when and what computer was being used?
oh im sure they already have CCTV cameras filming him and they'll be asking him questions later about why he's chuckling so much when he's supposed to be googling the civil war for his history class. ::)

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:52 am

I GET AS  ND BS IN SCHOOL SO NO WORRYS ........OoOoO ip address im so scraed ITS 2008 FOR dylans sake

Your typing would lead me to believe otherwise about your grades.

Written By: La Roche on 01/04/08 at 10:53 am

THEY ARE ALL BITCHES I HATE ALL OF THEM SNAP RAP ND TECHNO ROCK

What's snap rap, Isn't techno-rock an oxymoron and do your mummy and daddy know you're up past your bedtime?

Written By: Mike Judge on 01/04/08 at 10:54 am

I GET AS  ND BS IN SCHOOL SO NO WORRYS ........OoOoO ip address im so scraed ITS 2008 FOR dylans sake

Are you aware that A's and B's in school nowadays are not really equivalent to A's and B's when I was in school?  True story.

And thus, the road towards Idiocracy begins...mmmk?

Written By: La Roche on 01/04/08 at 10:56 am

Trust me i am talented.

I think the term you're looking for is -

"I gots mad skillz."

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/08 at 10:58 am

What is ND BS? scraed? dylan?  Who is dylan?

Why are you here? Why are we here?  Why is anyone anywhere?  What is 2+2? Why are brick walls red? Why are wooden floors brown? Why are eyes white? Why are my shoes covered in mud? Why does your pee smell when you eat asparagus? Why does corn come out looking the same when it went down?

Written By: La Roche on 01/04/08 at 10:59 am

Hey dude im in school right now!

*I'm.

*Hey,

Oh, when one is addressing the ultimate source of power in the galaxy, one does not use the term - dude - I would accept "Greetings your exalted greatness, in who's glory we bask eternally."

Thats old rap talk OLD SCHOOL

This could explain your apparent lack of mad skillz.

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:59 am

What is ND BS? scraed? dylan?  Who is dylan?

Why are you here? Why are we here?  Why is anyone anywhere?  What is 2+2? Why are brick walls red? Why are wooden floors brown? Why are eyes white? Why are my shoes covered in mud? Why does your pee smell when you eat asparagus? Why does corn come out looking the same when it went down?

I love you. ;D

All you ignorant 90s folks are just so lame

Man, if this guy weren't so stupid in his typing, I'd think it was Donnie Darko again. At least Darko made sense.

Written By: John McClane on 01/04/08 at 11:01 am

Bzzzt. Sorry Hans, wrong guess. Would you like to go for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change?

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:02 am

What is grunge?

Start your own damned topic. This one is for making fun of Britney Spears.

Written By: The BFG on 01/04/08 at 11:08 am

Ok, Brtiney is a fudging hore with no fudging life she's soooo damn rich sh'e soooo damned spoilt ...and yeah SHE IS A WHORE AND A PROTISTUTE WHO ASKS RICH FOLKS TO DO THE HUMPY HUMPY WITH HER.
Did you now peanus sucked his peanuts. :o

Even I is typing much better than you is.

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/08 at 11:08 am

I love it when I make new friends :)

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 11:08 am

ah the american education system at work. ::)

Written By: Tam on 01/04/08 at 11:08 am

Hahaha!
Good call!
Saw the name - traced the IP - checking proxies right now.
You would think they would learn but they never do - dang!!! My fault!!! Supposed to be in class learning right now huh? I love how people think they can disguise themselves.... they never get away with it!!! ;D 8)

No proof yet but I think we are all on the right track. :P

Written By: Tam on 01/04/08 at 11:10 am

00sKID - your comment above has been deleted. Please refrain from attacking individuals - if it continues, your account will be deleted and you will be banned!!!!

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:11 am

Hahaha!
Good call!
Saw the name - traced the IP - checking proxies right now.
You would think they would learn but they never do - dang!!! My fault!!! Supposed to be in class learning right now huh? I love how people think they can disguise themselves.... they never get away with it!!! ;D 8)

No proof yet but I think we are all on the right track. :P

Alright! Tam is on the mofo!

Written By: Tam on 01/04/08 at 11:15 am

dude he made fun of my mom

Where?

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:17 am

dude he made fun of my mom

Get over it. You made fun of us. See?

Written By: karen on 01/04/08 at 11:20 am

Can't be talking about me then!

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/08 at 11:20 am

Thats different i made fun of YOU not your mom.

How is that different?

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:20 am

Yeah, and we can see what was said about us. And unless you show your mom (which I doubt, because then that would show what you do in school), she doesn't know someone said something about her.

Logic, BOY! Logic!

Now get the hell out of my topic unless you're going to talk about Britney!

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:21 am

Well its worst because moms should be respected i mean you i bet your 14  ::)

No, because he can type coherently.

Written By: philbo on 01/04/08 at 11:24 am

Why are brick walls red?

'Cause Amy Winehouse has been bleeding all over 'em?

Why are wooden floors brown?

'Cause Amy Wi... no, better not

On-topic: I feel sorry for the kids... after all, one parent's K-Fed, the other's F-ked

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:25 am

On-topic: I feel sorry for the kids... after all, one parent's K-Fed, the other's F-ked

:D

Yeah, those kids are going to be royally screwed in the head when they're older. Sorta like the newbie posting on here.

Written By: Tam on 01/04/08 at 11:25 am

00sKID - when you signed up your agreed to the Terms of Use posted HERE:

If you fail to follow these terms - your account will be deleted and you will be banned. Your IP has been tracked and I am awaiting a proxy test. If it turns out that you are using a proxy, your account will be deleted and banned as we do not support the use of proxies.

Bear in mind - these are not idle threats. "Don't push me 'coz I'm close to the edge!" 8)

Members........ IGNORE please ;)

Written By: karen on 01/04/08 at 11:26 am

Aww but it's fun!

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/08 at 11:27 am

;D

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:27 am

You got it, toots. 8)

You should just delete his ass anyways since he's insulting everyone.

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/08 at 11:28 am

"Don't push me 'coz I'm close to the edge!" 8)

"I'm tryin' not to lose my head"

Not sure 00SKID will get the message

Written By: Tam on 01/04/08 at 11:29 am

"I'm tryin' not to lose my head"

Not sure 00SKID will get the message

Probably not! LOL ;D

Written By: philbo on 01/04/08 at 11:30 am

"Don't push me 'coz I'm close to the edge!" 8)

Quoting Grandmaster Flash, eh?  Now you *are* showing your age ;)

Oops.. my bad

Written By: Tam on 01/04/08 at 11:31 am

Deleted and banned.

Have a good day all.
I will be back in a few hours!

8)

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:31 am

Quoting Grandmaster Flash, eh?  Now you *are* showing your age ;)

I'm surprised you know who Grandmaster Flash is. It's just seems so unlike you. :o

I'm thinking of locking this topic until Tam gets the issue resolved and/or the newbie's Ritalin kicks in.

*edited: Nevermind. :D

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 11:32 am

You got it, toots. 8)

You should just delete his ass anyways since he's insulting everyone.
plus he's supposed to be memorizing the states or fingerpainting or whatever it is they make 14-year-olds do in school these days.

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 11:33 am

Deleted and banned.

Have a good day all.

8)

Yay Tam! Karma to you!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/08 at 11:33 am

anyway...5 pages later....wow, Brit has turned completely mental. Honestly...what the hell is wrong with her? This is why more people should be born without reproductive systems....they should not be procreating...bringing innocent kids into this world...whenever they can't even take care of themselves.

Hopefully her little sis will set an example for her...of how a good parent should be...however, I'm not holding my breath. :-\\

Written By: whistledog on 01/04/08 at 11:35 am

plus he's supposed to be memorizing the states or fingerpainting or whatever it is they make 14-year-olds do in school these days.

14 year old kids today?  According to the media, they have sex with their teacher :o

Which makes you wonder why he is here and not there ;D ;D ;D

Written By: philbo on 01/04/08 at 11:43 am

I'm surprised you know who Grandmaster Flash is. It's just seems so unlike you. :o

:)

"The Message" was the first rap song I remember liking (oh, and maybe "White Lines").  There isn't much rap around that's anything like as good.

Written By: lemonverbina on 01/04/08 at 11:54 am

I know I may spoil the bash Britney party but here I go. Yes, Im going to say it I feel sorry for her. I know this is a light hearted board but
No mother wants to be accused of being a bad mother and certainly they do not want their children taken away.  I cant imagine  what it must be like to have it all played out in front of the media. It was clear for a while that Britney was headed for a nervous break down. For some reason people love to watch and see exactly what is going to happen without actually helping or they help by reminding you how horrible you are...No one is responsible for Britney's actions except Britney I realize that..but having two babies back to back did not help, yet K Fed walks away looking like some sort of hero even though  he benefited from her money.

Perhaps she has post partum or clinical depression. One thing is for sure she has enough money to get help but who wants to admit to being mentally ill? Its seems easier for some  to admit to being  be a drug addict or an alcoholic.  I had three babies back to back..well an eighteen month to two year span between each, little support from the father, and a bunch of folks that watch to see when I'll finally snap. So like I said I feel for Britney and of course those poor babies...

Written By: philbo on 01/04/08 at 12:06 pm

I know I may spoil the bash Britney party but here I go.
Perhaps she has post partum or clinical depression. One thing is for sure she has enough money to get help but who wants to admit to being mentally ill? Its seems easier for some  to admit to being  be a drug addict or an alcoholic.  I had three babies back to back..well an eighteen month to two year span between each, little support from the father, and a bunch of folks that watch to see when I'll finally snap. So like I said I feel for Britney and of course those poor babies...

Well said.

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 12:18 pm

I'm not seeing where anyone is really making fun of her, unless you count my statement of calling her a "crazy bitch" because her kid went to the hospital in an ambulance.

A "source" is saying that they found no drugs or anything in her system, so I think this is finally the mental breakdown that everyone knew she would be having soon. I also read on a trashy gossip site that they're going to keep her for 14 days. She's also being considered a "special needs" patient, which is reserved for people who have either overdosed or tried to commit suicide.

I don't consider K-Fed a saint either. He used her for money, got her knocked up twice, and then divorced her for money. Sure, he may be the more sane parent, but that doesn't mean he's a good parent.

I don't think it's PPD or clinical depression. I think she has real deep seated issues, probably stemming from her damned mother throwing her into the limelight at such a young age. Whatever it is though, she desperately needs help, and I'm hoping she takes it this time, because she has been offered help before and she rejected it.

Or who knows? Maybe it's all a ploy so she doesn't have to care for her babies. Or maybe she's just a spoiled f*cking twat who expects to get her way.

Written By: lemonverbina on 01/04/08 at 12:43 pm

Oh Jessica, I wasnt saying anyone on here was bashing her..please dont think I was...I was saying in general the daily media judgment...
Oh her mother is a piece of work, selling the story of her daughters' pregnancy to OK... Who does that crap?? If she is doing it so she doesnt have to take care of her babies then that's horrible ...cuz man thats' the one thing in this life I f would fight to the  end over....

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 12:47 pm

Oh Jessica, I wasnt saying anyone on here was bashing her..please dont think I was...I was saying in general the daily media judgment...
Oh her mother is a piece of work, selling the story of her daughters' pregnancy to OK... Who does that crap?? If she is doing it so she doesnt have to take care of her babies then that's horrible ...cuz man thats' the one thing in this life I f would fight to the  end over....

Ah, gotcha. :) Yeah, they sorta overdo it with the coverage. And if I were the cops, I would have been arresting a bunch of the paparazzi out in front of her house for obstructing an emergency vehicle. What if she had been hurt or one of the boys?

Yeah, I'm not liking her mom. She just strikes me as another Dina Lohan.

I feel the same way. No matter how rough things get with my son, I'd never want to lose him.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 01/04/08 at 1:06 pm

00'sKid :

"All you ignorant 90s folks are just so lame"

This statement makes no sense!  ;D

Written By: Brian06 on 01/04/08 at 1:47 pm

Brit's been lost for a while. That whole family is pretty much a joke.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/04/08 at 1:52 pm

Deleted and banned.

Have a good day all.

8)

Dammit, why do I always miss out on the good stuff?  >:(

Anyway, I think I know who he was.

The poor bastard never did get his dumb mom to buy him an iPod.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/08 at 2:26 pm

Man, I miss all the fun.

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 3:20 pm

You guys are all late to the party. Good times were had by all. ;D

On Britney: Well, I guess she wasn't faking. They're thinking she had a severe mental breakdown. The rumour of the hour is that it was time to send the kids to K-fed, the older boy was getting strapped in the car by the court appointed monitor, and she went crazy and locked herself in a room with the younger boy. Cops were called, she's in the hospital, and that's where we stand as of right now.

Written By: ninny on 01/04/08 at 4:18 pm

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Troubled pop singer Britney Spears was hospitalized on Friday after a standoff at her house over the handover of her two sons following a court-monitored custody visit.

(Advertisement)
Following are some major episodes in the personal meltdown of the former teen pop phenomenon, now 26, who in 2002 was ranked the most powerful celebrity in the world by Forbes magazine.

* Filed for divorce from Kevin Federline after two years of marriage and two months after the birth of their second child (November 2006).

* Photographed on multiple occasions wearing no underwear under her miniskirts (November 2006).

* Tearfully shaves her own head in a Los Angeles hair salon, and checks into and out of rehab centres twice before spending a month in a Malibu facility for undisclosed treatment (February 2007).

* Strips down to bra and see-through panties for impromptu dip in the Pacific Ocean near Malibu (June 2007).

* Makes dazed, unrehearsed comeback performance at MTV Video Music Awards (September 2007).

* Ordered by a Los Angeles court to undergo random drug testing based upon evidence of "habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol." Ordered to hire a parenting coach (September 2007).

* Charged with hit and run and driving without a valid license stemming from an accident in a Los Angeles parking lot (September 2007).

* Loses custody of two children, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, to Federline (October 2007).

* Hospitalized and placed under evaluation for being under the influence of an unknown substance during a scheduled custody handover of two sons to Federline (January 2008).

So sad she had talent,she needs to get her life straightened out.

Written By: statsqueen on 01/04/08 at 4:24 pm

I, too, sort of feel sorry for her...on one hand.  But on the other, she knows she is famous, she knows every move she makes is being documented, so she isn't helping her case by inviting the paparazzi to go on coffee runs with her (Ahmed).  She has been flaunting the rules and the system for how many months now.  If she needs as much help as we all know she does, it should have been forced before it came to this.  There are procedures in place for regular folks who exhibit the same behaviors, she should have been on the receiving end.  I think it is also telling that a law firm is willing to lose guaranteed millions of dollars (assuming she has been paying her legal expenses) to get her out of their hair.  And the point made that K-Fed isn't a stand up parent is well made.  He is a good parent simply by being compared to her.  He got his previous girlfriend pregnant twice, left her for Britney, then had 2 more kids by her.  I don't think he needs to take it upon himself to keep this world populated.

I feel sorry for the boys.  Was one of them really taken in the ambulance to the hospital?  If so, is he ok?

Written By: sugar168 on 01/04/08 at 4:54 pm

dont worry i was just thinking the same thing i miss it all too!!!

Written By: Gis on 01/04/08 at 4:55 pm

I think for her own good they should section her..................

Written By: sugar168 on 01/04/08 at 4:57 pm

I feel sorry for the boys.  Was one of them really taken in the ambulance to the hospital?  If so, is he ok?

no just Brit went to the hospital...i don't feel bad for her or Kevin...just the poor boys...its hard enough to go through a divorce, but then all this...it's just sad...thats all...man-people like brit and kevin shouldn't be able to have kids...

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 4:59 pm

I feel sorry for the boys.  Was one of them really taken in the ambulance to the hospital?  If so, is he ok?

Yeah, the younger one was. According to bitchy assed Perez Hilton, he was taken because he had a bruise on him that Britney said she didn't give to him. He checked out okay and was taken back to K-Fed.

Written By: statsqueen on 01/04/08 at 5:33 pm

Yeah, the younger one was. According to bitchy assed Perez Hilton, he was taken because he had a bruise on him that Britney said she didn't give to him. He checked out okay and was taken back to K-Fed.

Thanks for the info.  They are going to need therapy for a very long time, don't you think?

Written By: Dagwood on 01/04/08 at 6:03 pm

I think that the reality of her situation finally hit her and she flipped.  I really hope she can get the help she needs so she can see her kids again. 

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/04/08 at 6:36 pm

And yet, I still think I would party with her...  :P

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/04/08 at 8:01 pm

Four hours, two lawyers, and a million paparazzi later, the crazy foo' is taken out on a stretcher. 

Four hours, two lawyers, a million paparazzi, no SWAT teams, no tear gas, no bullets, not even one stinkin' taser later.

Sigh.  What a waste.  You'd think they could have at least threatened to tase her. 

Written By: saver on 01/04/08 at 8:55 pm

To the youtube 'JOY BOY'...let's hear that mantra now: 'LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!STOP FOLLOWING HER AND MESSING UP HER LIFE(sob)...LET HER BE...
YOU'RE MAKING HER DO THIS(sob,snerkle,sniff..).....SHE JUST WANTS TO RAISE HER KIDS, BE A SINGER,PARTY,SCREW ANY SKANK THAT WHISPERS IN HER EAR AND WEARS A HAT, AND RUN PEOPLE OVER WHEN THEY FOLLOW HER.....
LEAVE HER ALONE, I HAVE NO LIFE AND LOOK LIKE MCCAULEY CULKIN BUT MICHAEL JACKSON REJECTS MY LETTERS SO I FOUND ANOTHER BASKET CASE TO TAG ALONG AFTER, What's wrong with that?'....etc..etc...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/04/08 at 9:04 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/sign10.gif
Karma +1

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 9:18 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/sign10.gif
Karma +1

I thank you. :D

More Britney news: Her visitation rights are suspended until everything calms down and is figured out.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/04/08 at 9:36 pm

And yet, I still think I would party with her...   :P

If you stayed past last call at a Malibu bar in the past 36 months...you probably did.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/09/scream.gif

My guess is if Britney can make it to 30 she'll straighten out, pick up the pieces, and get on with life.  That's an IF.  She might die of an overdose or suicide in the next couple of years.  She seems to be on that trajectory.  My brother went through similar sh*t in his 20s, mind you he's not rich or famous, I mean the drugs and self-destructive behavior.  Testimony from his friends points to several times he could have been toast.

I think Britney might have bipolar disorder.  Anyway, she could use a few weeks in protective custody.

Deleted and banned.

Have a good day all.

8)

Thanks Tam.

Written By: sugar168 on 01/04/08 at 10:27 pm

Thanks for the info.  They are going to need therapy for a very long time, don't you think?

sorry i was wrong...yes the boys are going to need some serious help...sad hmm

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 10:45 pm

omg I just finally stopped laughing!!! so many comments!!!  ;D

First from 00skid or whatever his name was (thanks TAM... but you could've let us play too first!  ;)

Ok, Brtiney is a fudging hore with no fudging life she's soooo damn rich sh'e soooo damned spoilt ...and yeah SHE IS A WHORE AND A PROTISTUTE WHO ASKS RICH FOLKS TO DO THE HUMPY HUMPY WITH HER.
Did you now peanus sucked his peanuts. Shocked

hore?
Spoilt?
Protistute?
Humpy humpy?
peanus? 

I am very, very scared for the future of this country!!!

00'sKid :

"All you ignorant 90s folks are just so lame"

This statement makes no sense!  ;D

Yeah... didn't affect me cuz I'm an 80s folk and we all know... 80s....not lame!  ;D

I wish I could double karma you for this.... this is what started me rolling again!!!!

Now back on topic....

This was brilliant I wish I'd come up with it.

I still have no idea who Amy Winehouse (sp?) is I know some crazy singer chick with a crazy boyfriend but what has she sung because I hadn't heard of her before last week maybe two weeks ago..

so here's my question- which kids are gonna be more screwed up?

Brit and Feds?
Michael Jacksons?
or Danni Lynn?

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:54 pm

I still have no idea who Amy Winehouse (sp?) is I know some crazy singer chick with a crazy boyfriend but what has she sung because I hadn't heard of her before last week maybe two weeks ago..

Go to my MySpace page. I have one of her videos on there. I think she's really brilliant when she's not wasted. :P

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 11:11 pm

Go to my MySpace page. I have one of her videos on there. I think she's really brilliant when she's not wasted. :P

She's good she's got a soulful quality to her voice... similar to Billie Holiday and Nancy Wilson... nice.. too bad she's going down the path Billie went.

There must be some rule that says the talented also have to be tortured and the not so talented torture us!!! BRIT~  8-P

Written By: sugar168 on 01/05/08 at 12:18 am

Brit and Feds?
Michael Jacksons?
or Danni Lynn?

I THINK THEY ALL ARE SCREWED....hmm but Danni Lynn the least.  and this is our future... 

Written By: Monkey on 01/05/08 at 1:09 am

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z24/ns-mymyspacelayouts/youtube-star-chris-crocker-glitter.gif

Written By: saver on 01/05/08 at 5:25 am

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z24/ns-mymyspacelayouts/youtube-star-chris-crocker-glitter.gif

:) :) :) :) :)

I believe TMZ.com said he was being sued by a company he made a deal with to wear their jewelry while being interviewed....Maybe Pepsi can ask Britney to hold up a bottle next time9s) she's carted away to pay for her sponsored rest....that will be the real meaning to ' pause that refreshes'(whoa a 50's reference!YIKES!)

Written By: La Roche on 01/05/08 at 5:55 am

Man, I sent a whole bunch of checks to 'That one real long street, Seattle, WA'

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/05/08 at 11:38 am

Man, I sent a whole bunch of checks to 'That one real long street, Seattle, WA'

Yeah, and instead of using the money to buy an iPod, the jerk spent it all on hairspray and eyeliner.  >:(

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/crocker.jpg

Written By: Marian on 01/05/08 at 1:32 pm

First from 00skid or whatever his name was (thanks TAM... but you could've let us play too first!  ;)
hore?
Spoilt?
Protistute?
Humpy humpy?
peanus? 

Yeah... didn't affect me cuz I'm an 80s folk and we all know... 80s....not lame!  ;D

I wish I could double karma you for this.... this is what started me rolling again!!!!

Now back on topic....

Brit and Feds?
Michael Jacksons?
or Danni Lynn?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;DAmy winehouse is a singer who has no boobs and apparently does drugs.I only heard of her recently.She's supposed to be really good.

Written By: Marian on 01/05/08 at 1:33 pm

hore?
Spoilt?
Protistute?
Humpy humpy?
peanus? 

Now back on topic....

Brit and Feds?
Michael Jacksons?
or Danni Lynn?
I think Michael Jackson's have a good chance of being messed up.they always have to wear a burkah.

Written By: saver on 01/05/08 at 10:01 pm

Hmmm! I've seen Brittney being hauled away with shots of her getting ready to be taken to the hospital....

I SURE HOPE SHE WORE HER (clean?)UNDERWEAR.....like her mom should have told her-"One day you may go crazy,be presumed intoxicated, and have to have both legs strapped down to a gurney with the whole world watching and tons of people taking pictures, you don't want everyone seeing your chimichanga...WEAR YOUR UNDERWEAR!'

Or something to that effect    :o

Written By: Jessica on 01/05/08 at 10:03 pm

Hmmm! I've seen Brittney being hauled away with shots of her getting ready to be taken to the hospital....

I SURE HOPE SHE WORE HER (clean?)UNDERWEAR.....like her mom should have told her-"One day you may go crazy,be presumed intoxicated, and have to have both legs strapped down to a gurney with the whole world watching and tons of people taking pictures, you don't want everyone seeing your chimichanga...WEAR YOUR UNDERWEAR!'

Or something to that effect    :o

???

Written By: saver on 01/05/08 at 10:31 pm

???

It was from the Brittney saga 'As the World Turns Around Brittney-Chapter32' ...it's a quickie reminder of when photogs were always taking pictures of her chalupa as she got out of cars and limos without her und... and..it was splattered on every show and site of her.........awww fuggetaboutit......

Hey howabout that Miley Cyrus photo at a sleepover as she ate one side of a piece of candy while another girl ate the other side and it looks like.....Okay Jessica, I'll keep quiet on this one..Who HASN'T done something like that :-\\ 

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/08 at 1:12 am

It was from the Brittney saga 'As the World Turns Around Brittney-Chapter32' ...it's a quickie reminder of when photogs were always taking pictures of her chalupa as she got out of cars and limos without her und... and..it was splattered on every show and site of her.........awww fuggetaboutit......

Hey howabout that Miley Cyrus photo at a sleepover as she ate one side of a piece of candy while another girl ate the other side and it looks like.....Okay Jessica, I'll keep quiet on this one..Who HASN'T done something like that :-\\ 

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/hawagner83/a22159a8.gif ooh! Ooh!  I haven't!  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/06/08 at 8:16 am

I saw Paula Deen and Dorothy Hamill do that to a burrito a week or so ago on TV.  I gotta tell you that was HOT.....

Check for new replies or respond here...