inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HOT NEWS: Nicole Richie gives birth....

Written By: saver on 01/11/08 at 11:33 pm

Yay!  :)

Nicole Richie gave birth to a baby girl....the baby is 7& 3/4 lbs........and Nicole is now 6&1/2lbs.  ;D

Subject: Re: HOT NEWS: Nicole Richie gives birth....

Written By: snozberries on 01/11/08 at 11:48 pm

aw you beat me to it....

I was gonna say Nicole now weighs 17 pounds but hopes to lose her pregnancy pounds soon.... she and the baby should weigh the same in about a week.

Written By: saver on 01/12/08 at 2:31 am

Glad you've kept up with the news....

How about this one....know what Saudi Arabia and Pamela Anderson have in common?
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They both have $2,500 TA-TA's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/12/08 at 8:35 am

Christinna Aguilera also gave birth yesterday.

Maybe in 18-20 years, their kids will have their own reality show.  The Simple Life...the Next Generation...

Written By: snozberries on 01/12/08 at 11:18 am

Christinna Aguilera also gave birth yesterday.

Maybe in 18-20 years, their kids will have their own reality show.  The Simple Life...the Next Generation...

hopefully Christina A's kid will be smarter than Nicole Richies and won't go on the show. . .  Dani Lynne will be the right age tho...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/14/08 at 2:14 am

aw you beat me to it....

I was gonna say Nicole now weighs 17 pounds but hopes to lose her pregnancy pounds soon.... she and the baby should weigh the same in about a week.

You both beat me to it!

I was gonna say, "that's right, 9 pounds 7 ounces."
"The baby?"
"No, the mother!"

Arf arf arf!
:-\\

I guess all's well if the the baby's healthy, but I would have advised her to put off children for a few years.  Though, something tells me it wasn't exactly planned!
::)

(Saver's definitely got a theme going here...)

Written By: Gis on 01/14/08 at 6:55 am

I guess all's well if the the baby's healthy, but I would have advised her to put off children for a few years.  Though, something tells me it wasn't exactly planned!
::)

Good point, being pregnant takes it out of a healthy woman's body let alone one that abused.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/14/08 at 7:17 am

Any name for the little on yet?

Written By: danootaandme on 01/14/08 at 7:49 am

Richie Rich?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/14/08 at 7:51 am

Richie Rich?
;D

Written By: Jessica on 01/14/08 at 9:13 am

Any name for the little on yet?

Harlow Winter Kate Madden.

Actually Christina A. gave birth on Saturday. She had a little boy named Max Liron Bratman.

I wouldn't be making too much fun of DaniLynne. It's not her fault her parents were effed up beyond all belief and her dad is now whoring out their lives for money. To top it off, I just saw an article about her being cross eyed. Poor kiddo. No doubt the father of the year she has will make money off of this as well. ::)

And saver worries about teenage mothers...

Written By: snozberries on 01/14/08 at 9:59 pm

Harlow Winter Kate Madden.

Actually Christina A. gave birth on Saturday. She had a little boy named Max Liron Bratman.

I wouldn't be making too much fun of DaniLynne. It's not her fault her parents were effed up beyond all belief and her dad is now whoring out their lives for money. To top it off, I just saw an article about her being cross eyed. Poor kiddo. No doubt the father of the year she has will make money off of this as well. ::)

And saver worries about teenage mothers...

Believe me I wasn't making fun of DaniLynne... I feel for the kid...she would do better living a life of annonymity but she's not going to get that...as a result I fear she will grow up to be worse than Paris, Nicole, Brittany and Lindsey combined (oh my!!!)

okay Please tell me you're making the names up!  ::)

Written By: Jessica on 01/14/08 at 10:19 pm

Believe me I wasn't making fun of DaniLynne... I feel for the kid...she would do better living a life of annonymity but she's not going to get that...as a result I fear she will grow up to be worse than Paris, Nicole, Brittany and Lindsey combined (oh my!!!)

okay Please tell me you're making the names up!  ::)

No accusations from me. I just thought people should know that she is probably going to be suffering a lot more with that asshat media whore as a father. :P

Those are the real names. A bit better than Apple or Suri or whatever the hell else people come up with, but still. :D

Written By: snozberries on 01/14/08 at 10:21 pm

No accusations from me. I just thought people should know that she is probably going to be suffering a lot more with that asshat media whore as a father. :P

Those are the real names. A bit better than Apple or Suri or whatever the hell else people come up with, but still. :D

yeah but Harlow Winter? Bratman?  that's just asking for ridicule (wait is Bratman a last name? because then that one can't be helped...)

as you can tell I am really keeping up on this important news

Written By: danootaandme on 01/15/08 at 6:54 am

Julia Roberts, once again trying too hard to be what she isn't(worth anything)  named hers Phineas Walter and Hazel Patricia.  I bet her kids are going to dislike her even more than I do... I don't have to live with her.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/15/08 at 7:05 pm

Oh, Jessica reminded me... Isn't it a shame when drug addicts and alcoholics have babies?

Ooooh-hoo-hoo-hoo, I'm not goin' there!
:-X

Written By: saver on 01/15/08 at 7:13 pm

Ooooh-hoo-hoo-hoo, I'm not goin' there!
:-X

Glad you got the ha-ha...... ;)

Written By: philbo on 01/16/08 at 4:59 pm

Glad you've kept up with the news....

How about this one....know what Saudi Arabia and Pamela Anderson have in common?

They both have $2,500 TA-TA's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Saudi Arabia?

I know it's somewhere by Asia and sticks out downwards a bit, but wtf would Saudi do with a $2500 car?

On-topic: who's Nicole Richie?

Written By: saver on 01/16/08 at 7:27 pm

Saudi Arabia?

I know it's somewhere by Asia and sticks out downwards a bit, but wtf would Saudi do with a $2500 car?

On-topic: who's Nicole Richie?

SA would just sell it to 'suckers' like US!

Yeah, people love the idea, it fits 5 ..but that is 5 India sized people which comes to about 8 1/2 NICOLE RICHIES,(like how I brought that one back on topic?),even the theory that the price will sell loads of them, great, but then we'll have THAT MANY more cars on the road which trhe idea is  to eliminate the bad air....anyone buying one yet? ???

Check for new replies or respond here...