inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dexter "Selling Out"

Written By: midnite on 01/18/08 at 7:43 pm

Is it true that "Dexter" is selling out?  He is going from showtime to CBS next season?  I love that show.  Does that mean less blood, profanity, and wise-@sss remarks from his sidekicks?

Is it good or bad that Dexter is leaving Showtime?

Subject: Re: Dexter "Selling Out"

Written By: whistledog on 01/19/08 at 1:34 am

Dexter's Laboratory?

Written By: La Roche on 01/19/08 at 12:04 pm

Dexter's Laboratory?

Dexter as in 'darkly dreaming...'

I saw something about this as well, I hope not. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy because they don't have cable, to them I say - "Get another job!"

I don't imagine it will have too much of an affect on the show, after all, if it's on after the watershed they can pretty much say and do as they feel.

Written By: snozberries on 01/19/08 at 5:42 pm

Is it true that "Dexter" is selling out?  He is going from showtime to CBS next season?  I love that show.  Does that mean less blood, profanity, and wise-@sss remarks from his sidekicks?

Is it good or bad that Dexter is leaving Showtime?

I think that CBS is just airing the eps...obviously edited, that have already aired on Showtime.... they are branching out to get more of an audience... oh yeah and CBS needs stuff to fill their schedule because of the writer's strike.

Check for new replies or respond here...