inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Black Sheep

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/26/08 at 12:32 pm

Were you ever the Black Sheep in your family?

Not that I'm saying you were a bad seed, but also feel left-out.

Because in my family, I'm the Black Sheep because I have autism, have no job, and not have its Drivers License. :\'(

Subject: Re: Black Sheep

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/26/08 at 12:41 pm

I'm the black sheep because I graduated in three years, have two degrees, yet make less money than my brother and married a non-Asian and had a muttkid.  Darn me to heck!

Written By: chatterbox on 01/26/08 at 3:44 pm

I am black sheep in my family, because I'm really skinny. :\'(

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/26/08 at 4:25 pm

Yes, I'm the black sheep of my family.  I've always been a nonconformist, outspoken and downright weird.  I think I'm my Dad's favorite though.

Written By: snozberries on 01/26/08 at 5:55 pm

Because in my family, I'm the Black Sheep because I have autism, have no job, and not have its Drivers License. :\'(

I have to say I saw you mention this once before.... I don't know alot about autism but your abilities exceed what I perceived they would.

I am the only child but somehow I am the black sheep because I got caught up in this pop culture thing. my parents are often disappointed that TV rules my world the way that it does. But I love so who cares?

Check for new replies or respond here...