inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lost season 4

Written By: snozberries on 01/30/08 at 10:50 pm

Okay... I am in CA for season 3's season finale starts in about 15 minutes.

I am super psyched about the new Season of Lost starting tomorrow?

Anyone else?

If you wanna talk Lost with me we can do here...

See Chucky I'm starting topics!

Subject: Re: Lost season 4

Written By: ChuckyG on 01/31/08 at 8:07 am

See Chucky I'm starting topics!

that's cool... wish I had more to say in this thread than that, but I have yet to watch Lost.  I was going to wait and rent them all when it finishes up next year (or is it the year after?).  I find myself doing that more with TV series now. Easier to watch, plus less time between episodes so you don't forget what's going on.

All I know about Lost is that it bumped "Super Nanny" last night, which irritated my wife.  On the plus side, I got to watch Mythbusters as a result.

Subject: Re: Lost season 4

Written By: snozberries on 02/02/08 at 10:29 pm

that's cool... wish I had more to say in this thread than that, but I have yet to watch Lost.  I was going to wait and rent them all when it finishes up next year (or is it the year after?).  I find myself doing that more with TV series now. Easier to watch, plus less time between episodes so you don't forget what's going on.

All I know about Lost is that it bumped "Super Nanny" last night, which irritated my wife.  On the plus side, I got to watch Mythbusters as a result.

It was good episode. I won't spoil it for you but I do hope to find other lost fans on the board.

I was irritated that Super Nanny was bumped too. I'd much rather watch Super Nanny than Wife Swap.

Check for new replies or respond here...