inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Avril Lavigne finally comes home

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/08 at 1:55 am

At long last, Avril Lavigne finally comes home to play her first concert since making it big in 2002.  She will be performing right here in Kingston, Ontario, since her actual hometown of Napanee (which is a mere 25km away) doesn't have a sizeable arena.  Tickets for the concert (which will take place in April) sold out within 2 hours of going on sale.  And in a related story, her husband Deryck Whibley and his band Sum 41 will also be performing here in March.

This is going to be the biggest thing to happen here since the invention of Ice Hockey LOL

Subject: Re: Avril Lavigne finally comes home

Written By: Jessica on 02/01/08 at 9:06 am

I'm sorry she came home. What a terrible blow to Canada. :P

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/08 at 10:01 am

I'm sorry she came home. What a terrible blow to Canada. :P

LOL  She had to come home eventually, though it's a mystery why it's taken her so long.  She's the most famous person associated from around here to make it to U.S. stardom since Tom Cavanagh (TV's "Ed")

Written By: Tia on 02/01/08 at 10:11 am

i know very little about ms. lavigne. is she good? or does she suck?

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/08 at 10:12 am

is she good?

If you like that kind of pop/punk music, then yes

or does she suck?

If she did, she'd have a whole hell of alot more fans ;D :o :D :-[

Written By: Jessica on 02/01/08 at 10:16 am

i know very little about ms. lavigne. is she good? or does she suck?

I can't stand her. She's a little poseur. She spits at the cameramen, refuses to cooperate with stuff she AGREED to do, and signs autographs for her fans with two words: "F**k You." She married that troll looking mofo douchebag idiot from Sum 41. They're well suited for each other. ::)

Written By: Tia on 02/01/08 at 10:26 am

I can't stand her. She's a little poseur. She spits at the cameramen, refuses to cooperate with stuff she AGREED to do, and signs autographs for her fans with two words: "F**k You." She married that troll looking mofo douchebag idiot from Sum 41. They're well suited for each other. ::)
you're down on avril! you're the Establishment, man! :P

you know, hannah montana's got a movie coming out today! teen pop stars just tend to not be very good. particularly when they're corporate-sponsored.

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/08 at 10:53 pm

Wanna hear something funny?  The stadium where she will perform isn't even built yet; It's still in construction ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...