inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Madonna ruins her beautiful face.

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/15/08 at 2:13 pm

Well, she finally did it.  I don't know if she's had anything done prior to this... probably... but it was subtle.  I honestly thought, for the longest time, that she just really looked good for her age.  Here she is a couple days ago at the premier of the movie she made, "Filth and Wisdom".  She's turned herself into a cat with those cheek implants or whatever the hell she did...  It makes me sad.  :-\\

http://www.madonnatribe.com/i_09/berlin_570.jpg

:\'(

Subject: Re: Madonna ruins her beautiful face.

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/08 at 6:10 pm

there's a reason why its called PLASTIC surgery...my barbies look more real than most celebs these days.

I want to know if they really think they look good. They must know by now that we can tell  >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/15/08 at 6:33 pm

there's a reason why its called PLASTIC surgery...my barbies look more real than most celebs these days.

I want to know if they really think they look good. They must know by now that we can tell  >:(

In spite of all that spiritual bafflegab, she's still the Material Girl and she doesn't want to turn 50 and get old.  I'm a bit disappointed in Madonna, thought she had more integrity.  OK, OK, stop laughing at me already!
:-[

The more you fight aging the funnier-looking you'll be when you lose--and you will lose!

Written By: ladybug316 on 02/15/08 at 7:13 pm

I think I'm more surprised that you guys are surprised by this!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/16/08 at 12:41 am

yikes man..get a load out of her hands! :o

http://www.makemeheal.com/news/madonna-plastic-surgery-facelift/295

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/16/08 at 12:52 am

Could be worse.

http://www.topsocialite.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/kenny-rogers-face-lift.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 02/16/08 at 12:58 am

Could be worse.

http://www.topsocialite.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/kenny-rogers-face-lift.jpg

Kenny doesn't look all that bad, thoough you can notice he's had some work done

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/16/08 at 1:04 am

Kenny doesn't look all that bad, thoough you can notice he's had some work done

I dunno. The first time I saw him after his plastic surgery I thought he was a completely different person, and I was totally shocked.

I swear, he now looks like he's inbred or something.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/16/08 at 1:12 am

I dunno. The first time I saw him after his plastic surgery I thought he was a completely different person, and I was totally shocked.

I have to agree with you on that on Al....he doesn't even look recognizable anymore...he should have left well enough alone!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/16/08 at 1:19 am

I have to agree with you on that on Al....he doesn't even look recognizable anymore...he should have left well enough alone!

Maybe his face got all messed up from eating all that bad chicken from his restaurants.  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/16/08 at 3:08 am

Maybe his face got all messed up from eating all that bad chicken from his restaurants.  ;D

hahaaha...I forgot all about those Kenny Rogers Roaster restaurants! hahaahh..good one! ;)

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/16/08 at 6:46 am

Well, she finally did it.  I don't know if she's had anything done prior to this... probably... but it was subtle.  I honestly thought, for the longest time, that she just really looked good for her age.  Here she is a couple days ago at the premier of the movie she made, "Filth and Wisdom".  She's turned herself into a cat with those cheek implants or whatever the hell she did...  It makes me sad.  :-\\

http://www.madonnatribe.com/i_09/berlin_570.jpg

:\'(

No amount of plastic surgery or makeup can keep the skankiness from showing thru though.  :-\\

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 02/16/08 at 6:56 am

Well, considering she hits the Big Five-Oh! this year, I still think she looks good. She has had more subtle surgeries over the years, nothing drastic or all-too-noticeable. She's certainly had quite a bit of Botox injected in her face, and maybe a tuck or two behind the ears. The cheek implants look very noticeable, however, so perhaps this was very recent. I remember reading a few weeks back that she was photographed with a black eye, which may have been bruising from cheek implants or eye-lift surgery...

Written By: Marian on 02/16/08 at 2:22 pm

Inbred???LOL

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/16/08 at 8:05 pm

Could be worse.

Ah, Daniel-san, wax on, wax off!

Too bad "Popeye's Chicken" is already trademarked!

If Clint Eastwood got blepharoplasty, it would ruin his career.  "Do you feel lucky, punk?" wouldn't work so well with Bette Davis eyes.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/18/08 at 12:35 am

Inbred???LOL

Yeah, he's just a mullet and a unibrow away from "completing the look."

Written By: Tia on 02/29/08 at 12:36 pm

she did that a long time ago. ;D
better be careful, bill's gonna unleash the fury. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...