inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Aaron Carter busted for MaryJane ...the door to the world of harder stuff

Written By: saver on 02/22/08 at 12:27 am

Keep an eye and ear open for this wannabe....busted for having marijuana on him in a traffic pull over(TMZ).

Such a wasted youth..you know he will not drop the habit....guess Michael Jackson won't be having him over to play with........(um..his kids)

Subject: Re: Aaron Carter busted for MaryJane ...the door to the world of harder stuff

Written By: limblifter on 02/22/08 at 12:48 pm

Wasted youth. ::)

IT'S POT!!

I smoked pot at his age and I turned out just fine. My crack habit is under control. And when the cocaine starts to make me crazy, I just take some heroin to level myself out. See, under control.

Subject: Re: Aaron Carter busted for MaryJane ...the door to the world of harder stuff

Written By: Marian on 02/22/08 at 1:17 pm

maybe he has galucoma. :D

Written By: ladybug316 on 02/22/08 at 1:44 pm

maybe he has galucoma. :D
;D

Written By: Bobby on 02/22/08 at 4:30 pm

He probably sings as he smokes; 'I've got a crush on you'.

Written By: gemini on 02/22/08 at 5:03 pm

I hardly think smoking pot makes him a wasted youth.

Written By: Donnie***Darko on 02/24/08 at 2:59 pm

It's just weed. I think tobacco and alcohol are worse.

Written By: Marian on 02/24/08 at 4:08 pm

He probably sings as he smokes; 'I've got a crush on you'.
or maybe he can remake Mary jane by the Everly brothers :D

Written By: Bobby on 02/24/08 at 4:23 pm

or maybe he can remake Mary jane by the Everly brothers :D

Heh heh, you and your Everly Brothers . . .  ;)

Written By: saver on 02/24/08 at 4:36 pm

Although not promoted lately that way, I thought since his brother moved on from singing popularity, HE was to be like the next teen-idol....
ala Miley, Britney until slowly he disappeared..maybe at the same time when paparazzo revealed pics of him at clubs drinking(?) or holding a cigarette behind his back...that 'goody-goody' image left. Now he's just another addicted music act...

Anyone see or remember him with his brother in his family reality show...fighting with his brother and being real...that kind of show destroys the image many people work to build

DiCaprio knows that system along with Johnny Depp and Deniro(all connected from working with each other)...they're on to something. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/25/08 at 8:35 pm

Keep an eye and ear open for this wannabe....busted for having marijuana on him in a traffic pull over(TMZ).

That's THC to you!

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/znaika.gif

Written By: saver on 02/25/08 at 9:27 pm

That's THC to you!

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/znaika.gif

Chucky sometimes asked where I am referencing from, so I added TMZ....as in www.tmz.com

in competition with the Enquirer...but news nonetheless...

Written By: Marian on 02/26/08 at 2:31 pm

Heh heh, you and your Everly Brothers . . .  ;)
Well Don wrote the song when he was using it.

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 6:49 pm

Really? The Everly Brothers seemed so clean-cut as well.

Written By: saver on 02/28/08 at 9:30 pm

Oh, just great! Next you'll tell me Donny Osmond sold out to co-host a cheap/gossip rag magazine show! >:(

Written By: Davester on 02/29/08 at 12:58 am

I hardly think smoking pot makes him a wasted youth.

Yeah really... ::)

Besides this smacks of finely spun shadenfruede to me, but I could have the wrong impression...

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 02/29/08 at 1:29 am

Marijuana one day, alcohol the next...  :D

Well, you said "harder stuff".

Written By: Marian on 02/29/08 at 1:21 pm

Oh, just great! Next you'll tell me Donny Osmond sold out to co-host a cheap/gossip rag magazine show! >:(
Marie  seems to be better material for one--hey--Donny can be the host,Marie can be the subject.OMG--fainting,divorces,depression--she's got it all!and she didn't even have to shave her head!

Written By: saver on 02/29/08 at 1:40 pm

Marie  seems to be better material for one--hey--Donny can be the host,Marie can be the subject.OMG--fainting,divorces,depression--she's got it all!and she didn't even have to shave her head!

This was based on a true incident- DONNY is now the co-host of Insider-as Pat O'Brien has gone back to rehab for the 2nd time....HOWEVER...Your wish was answered...
MARIE will have her own show from Las Vegas,(Ibelieve),so enjoy!

Aaron Carter though may be serving you your food at that next McDonalds as he wastes himself...case in point...look at former teen dream Jesse McCartney-getting caught underage boozing, Zac Efron is his new replacement for the clean-agers.

Written By: Marian on 03/01/08 at 1:27 pm

This was based on a true incident- DONNY is now the co-host of Insider-as Pat O'Brien has gone back to rehab for the 2nd time....HOWEVER...Your wish was answered...
MARIE will have her own sow from Las Vegas,(Ibelieve),so enjoy!

Aaron Carter though may be serving you your food at that next McDonalds as he wastes himself...case in point...look at former teen dream Jesse McCartney-getting caught underage boozing, Zac Efron is his new replacement for the clean-agers.
Her own SOW??Will she have some heifers and mares too?LOL ;) :D ;D

Written By: saver on 03/01/08 at 3:36 pm

Her own SOW??Will she have some heifers and mares too?LOL ;) :D ;D

Guess the computer believed it, so it left it...

Is anyone waiting for some sort of Olsen twin revival..(*off subject)

Written By: Marian on 03/02/08 at 4:03 pm

Guess the computer believed it, so it left it...

Is anyone waiting for some sort of Olsen twin revival..(*off subject)
hee hee hee!Well,if the Olsens start bathing again and dress like they're younger than 73,maybe their career will take off again.!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/03/08 at 12:23 pm

First Britney, then Lindsay, and now Aaron, they alone should serve as a reminder, for up and coming teen pop stars, on what not to do.

Written By: Marian on 03/04/08 at 2:28 pm

First Britney, then Lindsay, and now Aaron, they alone should serve as a reminder, for up and coming teen pop stars, on what not to do.
wait a minute--I thought you guys were ADMIRING him for getting busted for pot :D.My bad.

Check for new replies or respond here...