inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Teen girls rob 9 year old Girl Scout.

Written By: loki 13 on 02/26/08 at 5:06 pm

This story seems real enough, I know you have to be careful with youtube stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COOKf3V5U6M&feature=related

What would you do if these were your kids. I am absolutely appalled by their behavior. They steal a
9 year old girl's money then have the gall to be pissed because they were caught and couldn't keep
the money. If either one of these rotten excuses for human beings were my kids they better pray that
police would keep them in jail. This behavior just disgust me, the arrogance alone makes me just want to
throttle them about the ears.

There is an update video that says the one girl is in jail because the same two girls walked out of paying
a bill at Denny's. Her lawyer says she really is a good person who made a mistake.........my a$$.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS2Y3W5T4zM

Subject: Re: Teen girls rob 9 year old Girl Scout.

Written By: Jessica on 02/26/08 at 5:21 pm

http://www.wpbf.com/news/15194935/detail.html

It's real from what I can tell on Google. Man, I'd like to slap those two smarmy bitches. >:( It's a damned shame that they're just getting slapped on the wrist for this.

Written By: loki 13 on 02/26/08 at 5:31 pm

http://www.wpbf.com/news/15194935/detail.html

It's real from what I can tell on Google. Man, I'd like to slap those two smarmy bitches. >:( It's a damned shame that they're just getting slapped on the wrist for this.

I'd like to go a round or two with the parents of these arrogant pieces of crap just for raising them.  >:(

Written By: Jessica on 02/26/08 at 5:32 pm

I'd like to go a round or two with the parents of these arrogant pieces of crap just for raising them.  >:(

That too! What the hell is up with the dad of one of those cows paying the family back? Why the hell didn't he kick her ass and make her pay it back herself?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/26/08 at 6:04 pm

That too! What the hell is up with the dad of one of those cows paying the family back? Why the hell didn't he kick her ass and make her pay it back herself?

A-men!
>:(

I can do whatever I want 'cos daddy will always bail me out!
And then she marries a man just like dear old dad.  The old story plays out time and again.

Written By: Red Ant on 02/26/08 at 6:22 pm

As messed up as this is, (aside from the fleeting hope that this story and video clips are a clever fake) I actually hope this teenager has a brain tumor or some other physiological problem that would explain her utter lack of conscience. Brain tumors can be removed...

A $26 bill from Denny's? Denny's?. Well, I've had some pretty bad food from there, so I can be a bit more forgiving on jumping a tab, but stealing money from a Girl Scout is just ultra low.

I just got some Girl Scout cookies - Samoas. I love those.

Ant

Written By: loki 13 on 02/26/08 at 6:35 pm

You almost want the story to be fake, I mean, how is it possible for two young girls to be so callous.

Written By: ladybug316 on 02/26/08 at 7:32 pm

You almost want the story to be fake, I mean, how is it possible for two young girls to be so callous.

You have to be young to be that cavalier. 

These girls were bred to be this way and their future is bleak.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/26/08 at 9:06 pm

A $26 bill from Denny's? Denny's?. Well, I've had some pretty bad food from there

Ant

Great restaurant Denny's, you get the bill before your meal and you pray after your meal!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/08/puke.gif

Written By: Marian on 02/27/08 at 2:43 pm

8)I agree.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/27/08 at 5:37 pm

The one girl was on probation for assaulting her boyfriend.  I think it's a case of two rich girls getting a rise out of being incredibly mean to people.  No remorse, pisted off because they got caught.  Let's hope that the nice ladies with the huge biceps that have been in jail for a few month/years give those two bitches a reality check.

BTW They couldn't have needed money that bad.  They were wearing Abercrobie-Finch at the scene of the crime and driving a new Volkwagon. ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...