inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Inspector Gadget (Re-dubbed script version of the episode "Monster Lake")

Written By: Mickey D. on 03/11/08 at 12:14 pm

INSPECTOR GADGET
The Re-dubbed Script Version Compiled by Eric Striffler

PENNY
Wheeeeee! So, Uncle Gadget, where the hell ya takin' us, huh? Hmm hmm! Huh? Aw, sheesh! The dog's tryin' to kill me, Uncle Gadget.

GADGET
If you say one more cuss word in this car, I'll shove my finger down your throat.

DR. CLAW
Heh heh heh! Silly Inspector Gadget doesn't even know that I'm watching him from my big telescope thing from under the water.  Heh heh, curves and it twists and I'm watching him from under the water, and he doesn't even know, heh heh, he's gonna find out soon though probably. Isn't that right, MAD Cat?

MAD CAT
Hee hee hee hee.

DR. CLAW
Heh! Press the button. Heh heh heh! Ah hahaha haaa!

GADGET
Aw, great!

PENNY
What the hell?  I may know what's going on.  Thank God for fire retardant windows.

GADGET
Don't call me retarded.  Tell the dog to stop humpin' my head. Dammit! Get off! Arrghh! I'll kill ya!

PENNY
Uncle Gadget we almost died.

GADGET
Now where the hell did I put that map 'cause I know I'd put it somewhere. Aw, goddamnit, that's not the--aw, maybe it's--maybe I did it on the--uh, flabby skin and you know I...

PENNY
Uncle Gadget, you're an animal! We gotta turn!

GADGET
...really should go on a diet--no--first I got to find the map...

PENNY
Oh, Jesus, take the wheel!

GADGET
...of course I gotta drive then maybe I'll go on a diet when I want to get home, and then, uh--oh, here it is.

SCOTTISH DANCERS
Get up and dance! Dance! Dance! Yeah! Come on! Dance!

GADGET
All ya friggin' gypsies better not crowd the road ever again or I'll kick all your asses at once!

PENNY
So this boy Jimmy at school, he just--I don't think he notices me, I mean, I really like him and I think that he likes me so I pull up my skirt when he's around.

GADGET
If you wear a roller tight shirt and you show a little leg, then maybe he'll do--

PENNY
But I already do that, Uncle Gadget.

GADGET
Could it just be that he's gay? Maybe? Huh? Oh--Sorry, uh, could it be that he's gay because I had a friend that did the same thing sort of because I always was like weird around hijm and he always tried to like get close to me..."Oh, I don't know, babe." Oh, I gotta go take a piss, I'll be right back.

PENNY
All right, Uncle Gadget, have fun, I'll see ya later. When you're gone, I'm gonna dress up the dog lke a pedophile, and send him to go scare the little kids down at the beach. It should be fun. They're down there. Uh...why don't you put on some stuff? Perfect, you look just like Grandpa. Good. All right now, you run that way down, they're by the beach. Just make sure you run really fast if the cops come. They can--you know--arrest you. I'll be hiding over here. Good luck.

MAN IN THE TREE
Yo, home cracker!

GADGET
Excuse me? Who the hell's called me a cracker? I am a proud white American, all right? So...

MAN IN THE TREE
Yo, playa! You betta get da hell outta here before I steal ya watch and ya keys!

GADGET
What are you doing up in that tree anyway, young man? That's not funny. Not a good place to be.

MAN IN THE TREE
I'm trying to watch those two lesbians making out in the bush.

GADGET
No sheesh--Aw, man! I gotta hear this for myself, lemme get a little closer because I can barely hear...Oh my god, it sounds like they're really getting at it. Holy hell, I gotta get like a snapshot of something like this. 'Cause this is--this is damn nice! Oh, let me get a picture. Say, let me see how they look...Wow! They're so hot! How'd they even do stuff like that? It's amazing!

PENNY
As I was checking my MySpace, I realized that I got a new message. A message that came from...DR. CLAW! I should call the dog and warn him 'cause he's got a MySpace, too. Hey, Dog! Answer me, Dog! I gotta tell you somethin'! Dr. Claw just told me that he hid Grandpa inside the giant creature thing.

DR. CLAW
Ha ha ha! Yes! That's right! You finally figured out what I did. I took your Grandpa and I hid him. Heh heh heh heh heh.

GADGET
That's a lotta bullsheesh, I can't see for crap...WHOA! Holy hell, it's like Vietnam! OH MY GOOODDD!!! Ow! Dammit! My balls! Ow! Ohwooooooo! Ah uh...OH!

GRANDPA
Well, hey there, son!

GADGET
Got to be honest, I had no idea that you weren't even missing.

DR. CLAW
Yes! You've found your daddy, Inspector Gadget. But don't you think that I didn't have this all set and planned. Heh heh. Ah ha ha. You stupid cat! You have used me so! Ha ha! See what happens next!

CLICK HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2--bWuEdzEg

Subject: Re: Inspector Gadget (Re-dubbed script version of the episode "Monster Lake")

Written By: whistledog on 03/11/08 at 6:57 pm

What is with you and scripts?  Can you give us the complete script for 'The Weather Network'? :D

Check for new replies or respond here...