inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What would you do? Indian baby born with 2 faces....

Written By: saver on 04/06/08 at 8:31 pm

Aside from a future visit on OPRAH's show, with the 2000's here, this sounds like a NEW oddity of nature(?)

What are the possibilities of this future babe? I only see more expenses, extra eyeshadow, more kleenex, but the other maybe perfectbut in school she could work on her exam while the other half sneaks the answers from the person next to her.

Oh and how about a name...PATTY DUKE?

Subject: Re: What would you do? Indian baby born with 2 faces....

Written By: whistledog on 04/06/08 at 10:52 pm

If they ever did a Batgirl with all female villains based on the regular Batman villains, she could be the first to play a female two-face

Written By: saver on 04/09/08 at 12:40 am

Just when you thought that was it...
Natives believe she is a reincarnated goddess........

Sure but a guy expecting a  baby is a freak of nature! Maybe he/she was in the wrong country...darn the luck!

Written By: Marian on 04/09/08 at 1:14 pm

Aside from a future visit on OPRAH's show, with the 2000's here, this sounds like a NEW oddity of nature(?)

What are the possibilities of this future babe? I only see more expenses, extra eyeshadow, more kleenex, but the other maybe perfectbut in school she could work on her exam while the other half sneaks the answers from the person next to her.

Oh and how about a name...PATTY DUKE?
Well,they're devout Hindus and their village belives her to be a reincarnation of a goddess..forgot which one.i guess the couple may be set for life,as far as their status in the village.

Written By: saver on 04/09/08 at 5:58 pm

I remember the time a tribe thought a guy named GILLIGAN looked like their idol and they honored him.

Written By: Foo Bar on 04/09/08 at 11:08 pm

What are the possibilities of this future babe?

Career politician.

Written By: Marian on 04/12/08 at 1:05 pm

Career politician.
LOL

Written By: saver on 04/12/08 at 3:09 pm

I mean if they go to school, will one be the smart one and the other the dummy!

I'd feel sorry for the guy she marries, nonstop talking,unless she marries the guy with four ears??? 

Written By: Tanya1976 on 04/12/08 at 10:05 pm

I really wish India would address the disgusting state of their water supply. It's toxic. Literally, they drink poop and you wonder why the kids are born with extra extremities?

Written By: saver on 04/13/08 at 12:04 am

I really wish India would address the disgusting state of their water supply. It's toxic. Literally, they drink poop and you wonder why the kids are born with extra extremities?

How did someone go 9 months before it was determined the baby had 2 faces...no scanned photos until it was born?

Also before India addresses water supply-we know it's atrocious, BUT now Americans are feasting on coffee made with coffee beans that were crapped out of a cat!
PRIORITIES PLEASE! 

Written By: Tanya1976 on 04/13/08 at 5:06 pm

How did someone go 9 months before it was determined the baby had 2 faces...no scanned photos until it was born?

Also before India addresses water supply-we know it's atrocious, BUT now Americans are feasting on coffee made with coffee beans that were crapped out of a cat!
PRIORITIES PLEASE! 

Yeah, it's $100 a cup. WTF?

Written By: karen on 04/14/08 at 7:36 am

In rural India they didn't have the ability to do ultrasound scans.  My GP said when he worked in India they only way to check the baby was growing normally was by measuring the mothers bump height and by feel.

Check for new replies or respond here...