inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ivana New Husband

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/08 at 2:55 am

Ivana Trump has married Rossano Rubicondi in a lavish ceremony in Palm Beach, Fla.

The couple -- who have been dating for six years -- wed in front of 500 friends and family members at Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach estate of Trump's ex-husband, Donald.

The ceremony was conducted by Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, Donald Trump's sister, and featured a 24-piece orchestra flown in from Paris and a 12-foot chocolate wedding cake.

Guests included actor George Hamilton and Rick and Kathy Hilton.

This is the fourth marriage for Trump, who says she is touched that so many of her loved ones were able to attend.

She tells People.com, "I am so happy my friends from around the world came to be with me on my wedding day."

At the reception, singer Neil Sedaka serenaded the couple, and Trump's son Donald Trump Jr. handed over his mother to her new husband, with a speech that referenced Ivana's "great boobs" and had a warning for the 35-year-old groom. According to the New York Daily News, he told Rubicondi from the microphone, "We are a construction company and we have job sites, we lose people.

"You better treat her right, because I have a .45 and a shovel."

Subject: Re: Ivana New Husband

Written By: ladybug316 on 04/15/08 at 11:26 am

Now that you mention it, where is Marla Maples?  ;D

Written By: midnite on 04/17/08 at 12:09 am

Donald Trump Jr. seems goofy.  He referenced his own mom's boobs.  That's nasty.

Ivanka went to Wharton Business School! Hmmm.

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 04/17/08 at 2:50 am

I was just watching clips from the wedding on ET.

Is it considered a legal union if the groom clearly spoke no english and didnt understand a single word the celebrant was actually saying and he wasnt repeating the words verbatim ?

Can he spell Ivana's favourite words "pre nup" ???

Check for new replies or respond here...