inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New? Star in the making?

Written By: saver on 04/28/08 at 11:59 pm

How does the public take to this new young actor Shai LeBouf?

He's been around since the movie HOLES, so he's not new to me, but then DiCaprio was around on GROWING PAINS, buit the movies made him bigger.

It may be a generational thing, (among the young kids), years ago Rick Shroder was a big name and still can perform..but will this guy last?  8)

Subject: Re: New? Star in the making?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/29/08 at 9:04 am

Actually...Shia LaBeouf has been around longer than the movie, Holes. He was on a Disney show called, "Even Stevens" (which aired from 1999-2003)  He recently starred in the movie, Transformers, and is also starring in the new Indiana Jones movie...he plays Indiana's son. I think he is a very talented actor, and I think he could make it big.  He's also very easy on the eyes. ;)

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8120/fnormalfasl0m608e3dcxa1.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 04/29/08 at 6:23 pm

I first saw him in the movie 'The Battle of Shaker Heights' which I loved!.  He was great in Disturbia as well.  I definately see big things for him.  He's a very good actor, and he has distinguished Richard Gere type look that makes you know that he's gonna be a ladies man lol

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/29/08 at 6:24 pm

I first saw him in the movie 'The Battle of Shaker Heights' which I loved!.  He was great in Disturbia as well.  I definately see big things for him.  He's a very good actor, and he has distinguished Richard Gere type look that makes you know that he's gonna be a ladies man lol

I agree. Yes, Disturbia was a really good movie. I'm looking forward to the several movies that he has in the works.

Written By: midnite on 04/29/08 at 6:56 pm

The Media is saying that he is going to be the next big thing - especially after the Indiana Jones movie comes out.  We shall see.

Check for new replies or respond here...