inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Split Ends TV Show

Written By: midnite on 04/30/08 at 6:20 pm

If you turn on Style Network, you can't avoid the show "Split Ends" about hairdressers which switch salons for a week.  It is the classic "fish out of water" show where they put stylists into salons that are extremely different than they are accustomed to.

I love this show.  I love the episode where Robert from Miami goes to Chicago and spices things up.  Does anyone else watch this?  What is your favorite episode?

Subject: Re: Split Ends TV Show

Written By: Marian on 05/04/08 at 4:23 pm

If you turn on Style Network, you can't avoid the show "Split Ends" about hairdressers which switch salons for a week.  It is the classic "fish out of water" show where they put stylists into salons that are extremely different than they are accustomed to.

I love this show.  I love the episode where Robert from Miami goes to Chicago and spices things up.  Does anyone else watch this?  What is your favorite episode?
I've never seen it.is there anyone working at a salon catering to b.luehaired 90 year olds who switches to a punky funky salon?

Subject: Re: Split Ends TV Show

Written By: midnite on 05/04/08 at 4:28 pm

lol.  thanks for the reply.  I will look for that show.

still nobody watches it?  :\'(

Check for new replies or respond here...