inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hollywood's Latest Trainwreck: Gary Dourdan

Written By: Red Ant on 05/02/08 at 5:09 pm

Gary Dourdan, star Warwick Brown on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, was arrested early Monday morning in Palm Springs. He was passed out at the wheel of his vehicle. In his possession was cocaine, heroin, ecstacy and prescription drugs.  :o

Dourdan was released from his contract to do CSI. Rumor has it that he was fired for numerous personal problems.

Normally I don't get too into tabloid trash stories, but geez, it seems to me this kind of thing is happening a lot recently.

Ant

Subject: Re: Hollywood's Latest Trainwreck: Gary Dourdan

Written By: snozberries on 05/02/08 at 6:10 pm

Gary Dourdan, star Warwick Brown on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, was arrested early Monday morning in Palm Springs. He was passed out at the wheel of his vehicle. In his possession was cocaine, heroin, ecstacy and prescription drugs.  :o

Dourdan was released from his contract to do CSI. Rumor has it that he was fired for numerous personal problems.

Normally I don't get too into tabloid trash stories, but geez, it seems to me this kind of thing is happening a lot recently.

Ant

so its art imitating life..... his character suffered a similar fate just before the writer's strike... maybe GD is a method actor and didn't have a problem but developed one when researching the story arc  ::) 

Written By: whistledog on 05/02/08 at 7:18 pm

CSI definately won't be the same without him

Written By: snozberries on 05/02/08 at 7:20 pm

CSI definately won't be the same without him

CSI ran off the rails... jumped the shark....whatever about 2 or 3 seasons ago...but he was still the best thing about it.

Written By: midnite on 05/04/08 at 8:27 pm

Isn't CSI Minneapolis coming out this summer?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/04/08 at 10:42 pm

wow that sucks. He's super hot, and was always one of my favs.  :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/06/08 at 11:28 pm

Ant

That's what they call the Rush Limbaugh Welcome Wagon!
:-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...