inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cool album cover

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/13/08 at 12:46 pm

http://monkeybuddha.blogspot.com/2008/04/hidden-optical-design.html

impressive...

Subject: Re: Cool album cover

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/13/08 at 12:51 pm

Very impressive, I could just make out the words, but it hurts my eyes

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/13/08 at 1:00 pm

Very impressive, I could just make out the words, but it hurts my eyes

a few of the comments on the page mention you can take your glasses off to read it if you're near sighted, or just expand/shrink the image to cause it to be more clear.

I'd start a cool albums cover section on amIright, but I'm afraid it would devolve into a "cool album" section, not really based on cover but on the fans of the band...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/13/08 at 1:12 pm

wow..that's pretty neato!

Written By: whistledog on 05/13/08 at 8:19 pm

That is a cool album cover.  Almost like one of those magic eyes, though in this case, it's easily readable lol

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/15/08 at 3:02 am

That is a cool album cover.  Almost like one of those magic eyes, though in this case, it's easily readable lol
I could never see the Magic Eye image.

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/15/08 at 8:02 am

I could never see the Magic Eye image.

neither could I... I used to go down to the mall and just stare it that those things, and then some tubby guy and his sidekick would walk up behind me and tell me it's a sailboat.  Wonder what ever happened to those guys.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/15/08 at 8:04 am

neither could I... I used to go down to the mall and just stare it that those things, and then some tubby guy and his sidekick would walk up behind me and tell me it's a sailboat.  Wonder what ever happened to those guys.
The same with my son, he could whatever the image was portrayed, maybe it was a generation thing?

Check for new replies or respond here...