inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone, (still?), respect Hulk Hogan after what he said about tragedy?

Written By: saver on 06/12/08 at 1:29 am

Unless Larry King and the media 'played' with the interview remarks, this guy should be embarrassed!

'Maybe the accident was a message for John, (the former soldier in Iraq-who is in  a vegetative state),-after driving in Hulk's kids car!

Outrageous!

Yeah and maybe stillborn kids are being given a lesson as well MEATHEAD!

Attn. Hulk and Co.:Nick can't wait for you to get him the most money you can for his  REAL-ity show when he gets out..have them cameras ready from the time he is released so we get the full experience of a cruel family.Of course, he,(Nick), didn't intend to crash the car when he started his day...I didn't either but it happened from HIS foolishness.
John may be an older jerk and you want him to speak up when Nick goes wrong? What world are you brought up in?

To many blows to the head in that family if you ask me. :\'( 

Subject: Re: Anyone, (still?), respect Hulk Hogan after what he said about tragedy?

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/12/08 at 1:51 am

Well, the hot teacher who sent that letter to Hogan's son is pretty cute.

Wait, what was this thread about again?

Subject: Re: Anyone, (still?), respect Hulk Hogan after what he said about tragedy?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/12/08 at 8:21 pm

Well, the hot teacher who sent that letter to Hogan's son is pretty cute.

Wait, what was this thread about again?

Hulk Hogan said some dumb sh*t.  OK?
;)

Written By: saver on 06/12/08 at 11:22 pm

Hulk Hogan said some dumb sh*t.  OK?
;)

Enough to fill a dumptruck...and we'll see what his actions display... 

Written By: Midas on 06/15/08 at 11:29 am

I lost respect after he decided to keep the skullet and call everyone "brother".

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/18/08 at 11:56 pm

I'd like to see the hulkster fully nude. Then I'll forgive him when he makes out with Chuck Norris.

I'm granting you your first Karma point for your lewd suggestions and neurotic phraseology!
:D

Written By: whistledog on 06/19/08 at 12:41 am

At work, we were talking about TV shows, and I was like remember that show 'The Hogan Family'? and someone was like I'm not a big fan of Hulk Hogan  LOL

It's a common mistake, I mean when you think about it ...

'Hogan Knows Best' star Hulk Hogan appeared in 'Rocky III' with Sylvester Stallone
who appeared in 'Demolition Man' with Wesley Snipes
who appeared in 'Major League' with Charlie Sheen
who appeared in 'Men at Work' with Emilio Estevez
who appeared in 'The Outsiders' with Tom Cruise
who appeared in 'Collateral' with Jamie Foxx
who appeared in 'The Kingdom' with Jason Bateman
who starred on 'The Hogan Family'

So yeah, it's quite easy to confuse the two :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/19/08 at 6:06 am

Hulk is going to be in my town on July 4, to MC the national Mega Event, "The National Wave" where everybody in the country starts waving their official uniting towels (as a show of American unity) for 15 minutes starting at 9:00am EST.

Maybe I can go up to him and let him know what the inthe00s.com boards regs think of him.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/19/08 at 7:01 pm

At work, we were talking about TV shows, and I was like remember that show 'The Hogan Family'? and someone was like I'm not a big fan of Hulk Hogan   LOL

It's a common mistake, I mean when you think about it ...

'Hogan Knows Best' star Hulk Hogan appeared in 'Rocky III' with Sylvester Stallone
who appeared in 'Demolition Man' with Wesley Snipes
who appeared in 'Major League' with Charlie Sheen
who appeared in 'Men at Work' with Emilio Estevez
who appeared in 'The Outsiders' with Tom Cruise
who appeared in 'Collateral' with Jamie Foxx
who appeared in 'The Kingdom' with Jason Bateman
who starred on 'The Hogan Family'

So yeah, it's quite easy to confuse the two :D

Where does "No Holds Barred" figure into it?
???

Written By: Dagwood on 06/19/08 at 8:01 pm

I never respected him in the first place so my answer would be no. :D

Written By: Bob on 06/20/08 at 6:45 pm

I never respected him in the first place so my answer would be no. :D

AGREED!!!!!!!  :D ;D

Written By: saver on 06/20/08 at 10:50 pm

Hulk is going to be in my town on July 4, to MC the national Mega Event, "The National Wave" where everybody in the country starts waving their official uniting towels (as a show of American unity) for 15 minutes starting at 9:00am EST.

Maybe I can go up to him and let him know what the inthe00s.com boards regs think of him.  ;D

It's one of those 'LET'S JUST SAY WE DID' moments.

Check for new replies or respond here...