inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kingdom Hearts

Written By: MrCleveland on 06/27/08 at 9:24 am

Who here plays these game? Are they enjoyable? Because if so, then I might buy "Kingdom Hearts I and II".

And what about KH3? When will that be released?

Subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/27/08 at 1:00 pm

My sister LOVES these games. I've never played them personally..but I've heard they are good and can be addictive! :D

Written By: audkal on 06/27/08 at 2:53 pm

My brother has both of them.  I think they're really neat but I don't play games much so I don't know if they're a lot of fun.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 06/28/08 at 10:42 pm

The first Kingdom Hearts was a really fun game. I can't comment on the second one though, because I haven't played it.

Written By: VegettoVa90 on 06/29/08 at 8:28 am

I remember playing the first one like it was my job back when it first came out in 2002 (or maybe it was '01...regardless, '02 was when I got it  ::)). The second one is really cool, but in no way is it better than the original.

Written By: digital_loop on 07/04/08 at 9:07 am

you really only need the first one, it's pretty much just a wash and repeat on the second one. But if you get a good deal at an arms used games dealer then get them both.

Check for new replies or respond here...