inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Turtles diagram how they were screwed over by 8 different managers

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/10/08 at 9:53 am

Ever hear a band complain about their managers?  Well here's a band that had a very legitimate gripe about all the ways they were swindled and cheated out of money by the various managers they had.  They need a white board to try and diagram all the different ones they had over the years they were popular.

YouTube Video

amiright.com

Subject: Re: The Turtles diagram how they were screwed over by 8 different managers

Written By: whistledog on 07/29/08 at 11:45 pm

I guess they weren't "happy together" with their managers LOL

Subject: Re: The Turtles diagram how they were screwed over by 8 different managers

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/29/08 at 11:59 pm

man, why did I watch this.. next time I listen to my CD, I'm gonna be thinking about all this crap The Turtles had to suffer but that's probably happened to a lot of hard working bands, the behind the scenes darker side of rock and roll. that sucks that they got so totally screwed.  They seem like decent dudes. I think that they are still touring.

Written By: Henk on 07/30/08 at 12:30 am

I love the part where they go "And then...WE BREAK UP!!". ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...