inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Celebrity baby news of this week

Written By: Stompgal on 08/22/08 at 11:24 am

Former Spice Girl Melanie C is expecting her first child. She is the last former Spice Girl to become pregnant.

Meanwhile, Gwen Stefani has given birth to another boy yesterday but this time she has given it a wacky name: Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale.

Subject: Re: Celebrity baby news of this week

Written By: greenjello74 on 08/23/08 at 10:18 am

Former Spice Girl Melanie C is expecting her first child. She is the last former Spice Girl to become pregnant.

Meanwhile, Gwen Stefani has given birth to another boy yesterday but this time she has given it a wacky name: Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale.

They should have named him kick my ass for when he is in school, would be just as effective as the name they gave him. Well maybe he'll luck out and they will call him Rock. But Nesta???? And Zuma named after one of Neil Youngs worst albums or the Beach in Ca.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/23/08 at 7:01 pm

Yeah, the kid's old man has the ultimate name... Gavin Rossdale.  And so they name him "Zuma" ?  You're right, he has kick-my-ass tattooed on his birth cert.

Written By: Gis on 08/26/08 at 8:29 am

Yeah, the kid's old man has the ultimate name... Gavin Rossdale.  And so they name him "Zuma" ?  You're right, he has kick-my-ass tattooed on his birth cert.
What's wrong with the name Gavin?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/26/08 at 10:01 am

What's wrong with the name Gavin?
Gavin Millar has the name of Gavin

Check for new replies or respond here...