inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Speaking of pigs in lipstick...

Written By: iquestion on 09/18/08 at 10:00 pm

Anyone try/see the new M&M's Premiums..they are in an all 'dolled up box for nearly $4.50...okay, they have chocolate in chocolate(white chocolate with milk and dark),
Mint chocolate, mocha flavored...I bought the Roasted almond in chocolate....DIDN'T THEY MAKE M&M's Almond for 89 cents????!!!!!

This is just a fancy way to get a higher price for what you can easily getin a small couple ounce bag!

DON'T BE TAKEN..Unless I eat them and find them to taste like fine Belgian cocoa ..I may write this off and warn others..

Subject: Re: Speaking of pigs in lipstick...

Written By: greenjello74 on 09/19/08 at 6:21 pm

Anyone try/see the new M&M's Premiums..they are in an all 'dolled up box for nearly $4.50...okay, they have chocolate in chocolate(white chocolate with milk and dark),
Mint chocolate, mocha flavored...I bought the Roasted almond in chocolate....DIDN'T THEY MAKE M&M's Almond for 89 cents????!!!!!

This is just a fancy way to get a higher price for what you can easily getin a small couple ounce bag!

DON'T BE TAKEN..Unless I eat them and find them to taste like fine Belgian cocoa ..I may write this off and warn others..

Geeze they used to sell the mint M&Ms for regular price like the plain and the peanut ones, anything to make a buck I swear.

Check for new replies or respond here...