inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Latest Dancing With/Stars

Written By: iquestion on 09/24/08 at 10:35 pm

Does anyone else think Ted McGinley should be eliminated from the show so more will tune in?

Does he carry some curse as they say...but then why did Mrried With Children survive for so long?

Subject: Re: Latest Dancing With/Stars

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/25/08 at 6:38 pm

Ted definitely sucked, I was glad to see him to go.  The other guy... Jeff Ross? Also deserved to be thrown off first.  His dancing was terrible, he did not take it seriously, and in the end he did not respect the show.

Cloris Leachman needs to not show so much cleavage.  Damn, her partner could get lost in all that.

Written By: Marian on 09/26/08 at 1:30 pm

Ted definitely sucked, I was glad to see him to go.  The other guy... Jeff Ross? Also deserved to be thrown off first.  His dancing was terrible, he did not take it seriously, and in the end he did not respect the show.

Cloris Leachman needs to not show so much cleavage.  Damn, her partner could get lost in all that.
She was showing less than a lot of the other women.I mean,some of the costumes looked like they would fall off any minute!LOL

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/26/08 at 7:54 pm

She was showing less than a lot of the other women.I mean,some of the costumes looked like they would fall off any minute!LOL

Yes but the other gals' cleavage was hot looking.  Cloris' simply looked like two crepe balloons pushed together.

Check for new replies or respond here...