inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What is this movie??? (spoiler warning)

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 09/28/08 at 10:19 pm

My husband and I are going crazy because we remember the ending of a 2000's movie (I think it's 2000's movie) but we can't for the life of us remember what movie it is.  In the end the main character is in the hospital in critical condition and his father comes to the room.  The father flips the switch on the heart monitor, then says "Oh nurse! The machine just glitched" And the nurse says "Oh it does that sometimes."  So then the father goes back and turns the machine off again, then tears the tape off his son and suffocates his son.  Then he puts the tape back on and turns the machine on.  It ends with him walking out the door and saying "Oh nurse...." and keeps walking while the medical team rushes to the room. 

If you know what movie this is please please please let me know it is driving me crazy!  If this doesn't sound familiar to you please don't read any further because I don't want to spoil a movie for anybody.

Subject: Re: What is this movie??? (spoiler warning)

Written By: snozberries on 09/29/08 at 7:40 pm

My husband and I are going crazy because we remember the ending of a 2000's movie (I think it's 2000's movie) but we can't for the life of us remember what movie it is.  In the end the main character is in the hospital in critical condition and his father comes to the room.  The father flips the switch on the heart monitor, then says "Oh nurse! The machine just glitched" And the nurse says "Oh it does that sometimes."  So then the father goes back and turns the machine off again, then tears the tape off his son and suffocates his son.  Then he puts the tape back on and turns the machine on.  It ends with him walking out the door and saying "Oh nurse...." and keeps walking while the medical team rushes to the room. 

If you know what movie this is please please please let me know it is driving me crazy!  If this doesn't sound familiar to you please don't read any further because I don't want to spoil a movie for anybody.

I have no idea but when you find out pls let me know...

Godsend
AI

are the two movies that come to mind but I'm not sure if I'm right.

Check for new replies or respond here...