inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The perfect popstar!

Written By: 80sfan on 10/01/08 at 10:51 pm

If you could make the perfect popstar, how would he/she be like? ;D
When I say pop, I mean popular music, not pop as in Christina Aguilera music in 1999. Pop can range from Rock to Soul, even pop, Rap, RNB?, Country, Techno, etc.

Mine would have the face of Britney Spears when she was in the "Sometimes" video in 1999. The voice of Janis Joplin. The dance moves of Janet Jackson. The Charisma of Elvis, I prefer rock music, and finally there's the musical genius of Michael Jackson. I know in real life, this would be unrealistic, but this topic is just pure fun!

Subject: Re: The perfect popstar!

Written By: woops on 10/01/08 at 10:53 pm

Good voice, writes own songs, focues more on his/her music than image, plays an instrument(s), and would never work with Timbaland

Written By: 80sfan on 10/01/08 at 10:57 pm

Yeah, you don't have to mention a mix of celebrities like I did, you can just say good voice, writes own music, or something. Etc.

Even with my mix of celebrities, my singer would be so awkward and unbalanced. :D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/04/08 at 9:23 pm

Good voice, writes own songs, focues more on his/her music than image, plays an instrument(s), and would never work with Timbaland

What woops is saying is the perfect popstar is an always will be Deborah Gibson.  Case Closed.

Written By: Davester on 10/04/08 at 11:17 pm

What woops is saying is the perfect popstar is an always will be Deborah Gibson.  Case Closed.

I thought it was just a phase.  Four-and-a-half years and counting, hee..!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/05/08 at 3:27 am

Longevity is a sign of a perfect popstar, so that title would fall to Cliff Richard, who has been having hit records since the 1950's and is still in the charts today.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/05/08 at 7:19 am

Mi ideal pop star woul dhave the voice of Katy Perry and the body of Katy Perry.

Written By: Sweet Illest Baby on 10/18/08 at 9:37 am

I thought it was just a phase.  Four-and-a-half years and counting, hee..!

Of all the things to be obsessed with, Debbie Gibson?

Check for new replies or respond here...