inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Weird Al's new parody

Written By: Rice_Cube on 10/09/08 at 5:41 pm

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=90827837

I'm not sure if this will work unless you're his Myspace friend, but give it a shot :)  Also available on Youtube.  Makes me wonder how he'll make $$ if his song is available everywhere for free now.

Subject: Re: Weird Al's new parody

Written By: EthanM on 10/09/08 at 10:47 pm

Same way most acts that've been around for decades get most of their money - touring. And it'll be a digital download.  How much more money does Al really need, anyway?

And no I haven't listened to the parody yet but i probably will tomorrow

Written By: nally on 10/20/08 at 11:17 pm

Me neither...but when I have a chance I will look it up on Youtube.

Written By: Marty McFly on 10/22/08 at 5:26 pm

Wow, I'm one of Al's diehard fans, I can't believe I didn't know about this until now! ;) He has a pattern of coming out with CDs every 3-4 years, and Straight Outta Lynwood was late '06, so this ia a cool surprise as one of his inbetween album songs (like "Headline News" was).

I love it though, classic Al in that true but exaggerated, smartass way. ;D It's basically a slow hip hop song, and he's saying he'd do anything really cheap, for this girl he's dating.

Check for new replies or respond here...