inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ringo Starr no longer signing autographs via the mail

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/13/08 at 6:59 pm

Former Beatle Ringo Starr will no longer sign memorabilia for fans and will throw away all fan mail he receives in the future, he has said.

"Please do not send fan mail to any address you have," he said in a video message on his website.

"Nothing will be signed after the 20th of October. If that is the date on the envelope, it's gonna be tossed.

Full story at BBC

Subject: Re: Ringo Starr no longer signing autographs via the mail

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/14/08 at 6:39 pm

Spolisport!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/14/08 at 6:42 pm

I saw this last night and went to his web site and wanted to tell Ringo that I love his music and the Beatles and all, but I don't need anything signed by him.  although I wouldn't mind getting Paul's autograph  8)

Written By: danootaandme on 10/26/08 at 7:12 am

Most stars don't sign anything anyway, they pay someone sing there stuff for them.  The worst possible thing you can ever buy is an autograph, they are mostly frauds.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/26/08 at 9:17 am

Former Beatle Ringo Starr will no longer sign memorabilia for fans and will throw away all fan mail he receives in the future, he has said.

"Please do not send fan mail to any address you have," he said in a video message on his website.

"Nothing will be signed after the 20th of October. If that is the date on the envelope, it's gonna be tossed.

Full story at BBC
"Love and Peace"

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/26/08 at 9:20 am

Will he still sign in person if spotted out shopping?

Written By: Ringworm Starve on 10/30/08 at 8:58 pm

This man is such a tosser! Telling fans he's going to throw away the letters they send him. His 15 minutes have been over for about 25 years. Who wants his autograph anyway? I bet he doesn't turn away the simeoleons that these fans give him, though. HE'S THE BEST BEATLE.....TO POOP ON!!!
Loser of the year.

Written By: Marian on 11/10/08 at 4:34 pm

Well look how long it took him to answer Marge Simpson's fan letter!LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...