inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Are Lindsay, Hilary, Miley, the Olsens, Hayden, etc. the new Brat Pack?

Written By: Sweet Illest Baby on 10/17/08 at 2:37 am

I think these actresses could be classed as a group like the Brat Pack. You could also include Shia LeBeouf.

They all have Disney backgrounds, except the Olsen twins, who were from Full House, which is ABC so in a way Disney anyway.

Subject: Re: Are Lindsay, Hilary, Miley, the Olsens, Hayden, etc. the new Brat Pack?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/17/08 at 2:49 am

If they were working together in film and tv, then maybe hey could be labeled as such, but if they don't have that connection, then I don't think so. the brat pack of the 80's were in many films together and seemed like a tightly knit group, whereas these new kids all seem to be self centered, and not willing to share the spotlight with any of the others.

Subject: Re: Are Lindsay, Hilary, Miley, the Olsens, Hayden, etc. the new Brat Pack?

Written By: Sweet Illest Baby on 10/17/08 at 2:58 am

Good point. What unites them is their age (all born from 1986-1992) and their fanbase.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/17/08 at 2:59 am

Good point. What unites them is their age (all born from 1986-1992) and their fanbase.
they could probably make some fun movies together like Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles, wouldn't be as good, but it would creat that brat pack image. if only we were directors, with our vision we could make millions $$

Written By: Sweet Illest Baby on 10/17/08 at 3:01 am

they could probably make some fun movies together like Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles, wouldn't be as good, but it would creat that brat pack image. if only we were directors, with our vision we could make millions $$

8)

Miley, Demi, Selena, and Vanessa COULD be like a Brat Pack of sorts, working together in High School Musical and other Disney stuff.

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/17/08 at 10:45 am

No just Brats

Written By: snozberries on 10/17/08 at 11:44 am

No just Brats

dang you took mine  ;D

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 10/17/08 at 1:36 pm

who remembers the rat pack frank,sammy and dean

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/17/08 at 1:41 pm

who remembers the rat pack frank,sammy and dean

Just from the movies... Geesh I'm not that old ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...