inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: And Winter Came... a new album from Enya released on November 10th 2008

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/29/08 at 11:27 am

And Winter Came... is the upcoming seventh full-length studio album from Irish New Age singer Enya.

The songs on the album primarily have a Christmas or winter theme.

The album will consist of 12 tracks: ten English songs, which are all original compositions, plus "Oíche Chiúin" being sung in Gaelic and '"Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel" in Latin. "Oíche Chiúin" is a version of the standard "Silent Night" and is a rare occasion of Enya re-recording a previously released track; she had previously released the song in 1988, originally as a b-side of the "Evening Falls" single.

Tracks:
And Winter Came...
Journey of the Angels
White is in the Winter Night
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Trains and Winter Rains
Dreams are More Precious
Last Time by Moonlight
One Toy Soldier
Stars and Midnight Blue
The Spirit of Christmas Past
My! My! Time Flies!
Oíche Chiúin (Chorale)

Subject: Re: And Winter Came... a new album from Enya released on November 10th 2008

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/29/08 at 1:20 pm

Enyaaaawwwn!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/09/sleep.gif

Subject: Re: And Winter Came... a new album from Enya released on November 10th 2008

Written By: 80sfan on 10/29/08 at 5:33 pm

Don't listen to MaxwellSmart! I love Enya because she has cool songs like Boadicea and Only Time. Not every song is gonna be upbeat and happy! Enya brings variety to my music collection. I'm not a huge fan, but her music is different, which I like.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/29/08 at 5:35 pm

Don't listen to MaxwellSmart! I love Enya because she has cool songs like Boadicea and Only Time. Not every song is gonna be upbeat and happy! Enya brings variety to my music collection. I'm not a huge fan, but her music is different, which I like.
I find her relaxing to listen to, and good music to hear when busy.

Check for new replies or respond here...