inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: This has to be the most bizarre thing ever.Obama controlled by aliens!

Written By: ninny on 11/03/08 at 5:44 am

I have been doing research on RH-Negative blood for my daughter,when I checked are E-mail I found this interesting and obsurd message. The message was warning me that Barack Obama is a hybrid
puppet being controlled by our alien Repto Sapien cousins
Here is some more of their theory
Hardware: Is Obama a hybrid? It is very possible. Most hybrids are
created by mixing DNA from the Gray aliens (who work for the Reptoids)
with human DNA. It gives the hybrids greater telepathic capability and
allows the Grays and Reptoids to better control and communicate with
them. The first series of hybrids bred by the Grays over the last
twenty years or so had inordinately large heads and large eyes, and
wispy flyaway hair on their heads and they were short. This was
reported many times by abductees who saw them on the ships. The
abductees were pretty much creeped out by them. The second generation
of hybrids had been bred to look more like us. Recently abductees have
seen nearly normal looking teenage hybrids on the ships doing work
alongside the Grays. Their heads are just a little bigger than normal
and they can pass for human. If you look at Barack Obama and his
mother, their heads look slightly bigger than normal, AND, their heads
are light-bulb shaped, resembling the Gray aliens.

This should be the whole article
http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.rand=6ldedpsq87diu
You have to go to inbox then hit the first message from antigray.

Subject: Re: This has to be the most bizarre thing ever.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/03/08 at 6:27 am

I'm convinced  ::)

Subject: Re: This has to be the most bizarre thing ever.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/03/08 at 7:28 am

;D Somebody has way to much time on their hands.

Subject: Re: This has to be the most bizarre thing ever.Obama controlled by aliens!

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/04/08 at 12:29 am

Their heads are just a little bigger than normal
and they can pass for human. If you look at Barack Obama and his
mother, their heads look slightly bigger than normal, AND, their heads
are light-bulb shaped, resembling the Gray aliens.

http://www.yowusa.com/et/2003/et-2003-07a/a_image014_1.jpg

???    ::)  The NEXT President of the USA ?    :-X

Subject: Re: This has to be the most bizarre thing ever.Obama controlled by aliens!

Written By: karen on 11/05/08 at 7:17 pm

I was at the gym this evening and one of the women there was talking about how she thinks Obama is the anti-Christ.  We'll find out all about it in 2012 apparently  ::)

Written By: ninny on 11/06/08 at 9:53 am

I was at the gym this evening and one of the women there was talking about how she thinks Obama is the anti-Christ.  We'll find out all about it in 2012 apparently  ::)

I tell you aren't people ridiculous,they are so afraid of change that they  come up with such ludicrous opinions

Written By: Tia on 11/06/08 at 9:57 am

that comes from david icke. the weird thing about him is except for the reptile stuff, he sorta makes a lot of sense.

Written By: ninny on 11/06/08 at 11:22 am

that comes from david icke. the weird thing about him is except for the reptile stuff, he sorta makes a lot of sense.

iIm not sure I've been trying to research things on Rh-negative blood (we just found out are daughter who is pregnant has this)and I've got some interesting e-mails on the subject.

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/06/08 at 11:54 pm

Nope, I can't even give Icke credit for that.  I'd love it if Icke's reptilian ramblings didn't make sense.  Unfortunately, his brand of dreck makes all too much sense.  Because it's the same dreck that a certain part-German, part-Jewish hybrid with a funny moustache was spewing 60-70 years ago.  Icke just changed some of the names around.

Icke is loosely affiliated with the neo-Nazi movement.  Put bluntly, "Reptilian" is code word for "Jewish".

Interesting, though, because I missed the mention of the Reptilians on this post the first time through -- and I really should have caught it, because it's a huge red flag towards Icke.

Also, because it dovetails very nicely with the other "Rh-" thread a few days ago, in which I also (and by a completely independent chain of references) got from "New Age quackery" -> "Aliens / Rh- blood" -> "Japanese theory of personality / blood type" -> "Nazi (biological) pseudoscience" -> "Nazi UFO Conspiracy". 

And whaddya know.  David Icke, a guy who takes The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as fact, and here he is, talking about Rh- blood, aliens, and using terms like hybrid alien puppet, two days after a half-black, half-white guy just got elected as President.  Surprise, surprise.

Once is coincidence.  Twice is conspiracy.  Three times is enemy action.

Written By: Tia on 11/07/08 at 6:11 am

i've never heard him mention protocols of the elders but the bloodline he's actually talking about is largely british aristrocracy. i dunno, i've heard the antisemitic charge before but i haven't seen a scrap of evidence for it, as soon as i do i'll take another look but frankly, i think it might be taking him too seriously to accuse him of antisemitism. saying someone is half from another planet is very different from saying he's half black.

i dunno, the argument is hard to engage because it's so speculative. find a directly antisemitic quote and maybe i'll revise my opinion.

Written By: ninny on 11/07/08 at 10:24 am

i've never heard him mention protocols of the elders but the bloodline he's actually talking about is largely british aristrocracy. i dunno, i've heard the antisemitic charge before but i haven't seen a scrap of evidence for it, as soon as i do i'll take another look but frankly, i think it might be taking him too seriously to accuse him of antisemitism. saying someone is half from another planet is very different from saying he's half black.

i dunno, the argument is hard to engage because it's so speculative. find a directly antisemitic quote and maybe i'll revise my opinion.

I found this in Wikipedia
Icke has strongly denied that his reptiles represent Jews, calling it "friggin' nonsense." "I am not an anti-Semite!", he told The Guardian, "I have a great respect for the Jewish people." He maintains that the reptilians are not human, and therefore not Jewish, but are "extra-dimensional entities" that enter and control human minds. "This is not a Jewish plot. This is not a plot on the world by Jewish people," he told Jon Ronson.
I found these on youtube David Icke The lizards & The Jews part1-6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op6oSWO0Upk&feature=related#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2Ov7NDzQw#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUqELDUBr4&feature=related#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmCASiWbFwg&feature=related#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAnWwrAq0y0&feature=related#
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkiIi2lmsRI&feature=related#

In 1999, Icke wrote and published The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World, in which he identified the extraterrestrial Prison Warders as reptilians from the constellation Draco.They walk erect and appear to be human, living not only on the planets they come from, but also in caverns and tunnels under the earth. They have cross-bred with humans, which has created "hybrids" who are "possessed" by the full-blooded reptilians. The reptiles' hybrid reptilian-human DNA allows them to change from reptilian to human form if they consume human blood. Icke has drawn parallels with the 1980s science-fiction series V, in which the earth is taken over by reptiloid aliens disguised as humans.

According to Icke, the reptilian group includes many prominent people and practically every world leader from Britain's late Queen Mother to George H.W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Harold Wilson, and Tony Blair. These people are either themselves reptilian, or work for the reptiles as what Icke calls slave-like victims of multiple personality disorder: "The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, the British royal family, and the ruling political and economic families of the U.S. and the rest of the world come from these SAME bloodlines. It is not because of snobbery, it is to hold as best they can a genetic structure — the reptilian-mammalian DNA combination which allows them to 'shape-shift'."

In Tales From The Time Loop and other works, Icke states that most organised religions, especially Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, are Illuminati creations designed to divide and conquer the human race through endless conflicts. In a similar vein, Icke believes racial and ethnic divisions are an illusion promoted by the reptilians, and that racism fuels the Illuminati agenda

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/07/08 at 2:14 pm

Yesterday this guy came into work with an upside-down American flag stuck to the back of his shirt because he thinks Obama is going to "exterminate the white race."  ::) ::) ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...