inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kath & Kim

Written By: danootaandme on 11/06/08 at 5:49 pm

Is someone going to tell NBC to just get rid of it and fire anyone connected with it    8-P

Subject: Re: Kath & Kim

Written By: snozberries on 11/06/08 at 7:26 pm

I only got through 10 minutes of the pilot before I defected to another network.  UGH

I don't understand how they can cancel a show like Journey Man (which wasn't perfect but had some merit) and then come back with this crap.

Written By: whistledog on 11/06/08 at 8:11 pm

It's based on the popular Australian show of the same name.  I guess NBC figured they struck gold with a remake of the UK series 'The Office', why not try for an Australian show

From the promos that I saw for it, I Thought it looked like one of the dumbest shows ever.  I don't even want to waste my vision on it lol

Written By: gibbo on 11/07/08 at 4:23 am

It's based on the popular Australian show of the same name.  I guess NBC figured they struck gold with a remake of the UK series 'The Office', why not try for an Australian show

From the promos that I saw for it, I Thought it looked like one of the dumbest shows ever.  I don't even want to waste my vision on it lol

Yes...Kath and Kim rates the roof off over here ...but it is a very different show here. They changed it all up because they thought the U.S. would not 'get' the Aussie humour...I mean, humor! ;)

They showed the U.S. version here as well and, due to popular demand,  it did not return to our screens the next week.  ;D  So...they destroyed it completely!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/11/08 at 4:51 pm

Ugggghhh. Worst show, ever!  Please, someone cancel it!

Check for new replies or respond here...