inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Are there still arts and crafts shows on TV?

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/08 at 11:01 am

My mother was asking me this the other day and I didn't have an answer for her.

Back in the late 90's early 00s she used to watch craft show after craft show on TLC  but now it seems there are only home design, decorating and repair shows on...

So, besides Martha Stewart, are there any shows that feature arts and crafts projects?

Subject: Re: Are there still arts and crafts shows on TV?

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/24/08 at 4:31 am

Try the Fine Living Network - then there is still Christopher Lowell, and Martha Stewart.  Caroll Duvall is still on Home and Garden TV (the biggest craft guru there is), but alas there are definitely not many anymore - our too busy lifestyle :( :( :(

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/08 at 12:47 pm

Try the Fine Living Network - then there is still Christopher Lowell, and Martha Stewart.  Caroll Duvall is still on Home and Garden TV (the biggest craft guru there is), but alas there are definitely not many anymore - our too busy lifestyle :( :( :(

thanks I will check these out.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/25/08 at 2:53 pm

Well, with our impending hyperinflation, Jim Cramer will show you how to make paper dolls out of U.S. currency!  You can give 'em to yer kids for xmas and have a meeting of the presidents!  Mr. Washington, Meet Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Jackson...oh look, Mr. Franklin has arrived!  Ben Franklin, the only president never to serve as president....
:D :D :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/08 at 3:00 pm

Well, with our impending hyperinflation, Jim Cramer will show you how to make paper dolls out of U.S. currency!  You can give 'em to yer kids for xmas and have a meeting of the presidents!  Mr. Washington, Meet Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Jackson...oh look, Mr. Franklin has arrived!  Ben Franklin, the only president never to serve as president....
:D :D :D

yeah thx... I ask my mom to make me some for my birthday  :P

Check for new replies or respond here...