inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Celebrity Rehab--Who is that Guy?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/05/08 at 7:11 pm

Hey Everyone!  ;D

I'm a fan of the popular VH1 reality show Celebrity Rehab where B-list rock stars and actors go into rehab. I've been following season two of the show (mostly to see Gary Busey and Jeff Conway argue) and I pretty much recognize all the paitents except one.

He's really quiet and always in the background and looks like a sickly version of Johnny Depp. He wears glasses and a fedora type hat and has longish brown hair. I have no clue who this man is. If anyone knows who he is, will you PLEASE tell me? I'm dying to know!

Thank you!

Subject: Re: Celebrity Rehab--Who is that Guy?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/05/08 at 7:15 pm

Hey Everyone!  ;D

I'm a fan of the popular VH1 reality show Celebrity Rehab where B-list rock stars and actors go into rehab. I've been following season two of the show (mostly to see Gary Busey and Jeff Conway argue) and I pretty much recognize all the paitents except one.

He's really quiet and always in the background and looks like a sickly version of Johnny Depp. He wears glasses and a fedora type hat and has longish brown hair. I have no clue who this man is. If anyone knows who he is, will you PLEASE tell me? I'm dying to know!

Thank you!

You mean Bob Forrest?

My favorite is Resident Tech Shelly Sprague.  She is soooooooooo hot, I almost wish I were in rehab just to be near her.  ;)

Subject: Re: Celebrity Rehab--Who is that Guy?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/05/08 at 7:34 pm

That's Bob Forest? (Who's Bob Forest?)

Thanks! Now I can put a name to a face.

I'd pay admission to bein the room for when Gary and Jeff get at each other's throats. It's priceless. Jeff has so much rage and Gary is just so strange...it's collossal TV to watch them butt heads.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...