inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Indian Women gives birth at 70

Written By: joeman on 12/08/08 at 11:53 pm

http://news.aol.com/article/indian-woman-gives-birth-at-age-70/271653

Pretty impressive, though I have mix feelings about it.  Good thing is that the baby will taking care of by responisble adults and not stupid teenagers but the age problem might be a problem since the parent could kick the bucket during the baby's formation years.

Subject: Re: Indian Women gives birth at 70

Written By: whistledog on 12/09/08 at 12:30 am

I feel bad for the kid.  He will grow up without a mom (She's in her 70s, so there's really no telling when she will pass on).  Kids who grow up without parents has always been something that saddens me :\'(

Written By: danootaandme on 12/09/08 at 6:26 am

http://news.aol.com/article/indian-woman-gives-birth-at-age-70/271653

Pretty impressive, though I have mix feelings about it.  Good thing is that the baby will taking care of by responisble adults and not stupid teenagers but the age problem might be a problem since the parent could kick the bucket during the baby's formation years.

Impressive! That is not the word or feeling I would use.  Abuse more like it. These people are anything but responsible.  What this woman did was have (or was forced or coerced) herself impregnated and carry a child.  The eggs were not hers(she was way past that), and it is highly likely that the sperm was not his since he was not able to imprenate her or  her sister.  The child isn't theirs biologically and having suffered the physical effects of childbirth at a much younger age, I would venture to say that the after effects of child birth at 70 will seriously effect the quality of her life.  This is an extenuation of the idea that the worth of a woman is in her ability to bear children.  It's wrong on every level.

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/09/08 at 9:05 am

Impressive! That is not the word or feeling I would use.  Abuse more like it. These people are anything but responsible.  What this woman did was have (or was forced or coerced) herself impregnated and carry a child.  The eggs were not hers(she was way past that), and it is highly likely that the sperm was not his since he was not able to imprenate her or  her sister.  The child isn't theirs biologically and having suffered the physical effects of childbirth at a much younger age, I would venture to say that the after effects of child birth at 70 will seriously effect the quality of her life.  This is an extenuation of the idea that the worth of a woman is in her ability to bear children.  It's wrong on every level.

Karma, ditto and what the hell is wrong with people?

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/10/08 at 6:42 am

Karma, ditto and what the hell is wrong with people?

People are sick, and should be exterminated !    >:(

Destroy the human race !  >:(

EXTERMINATE !  >:(

EXTER.... MINATE !  >:(

EX.... TER..... MIN.... ATE !  >:(  >:(

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/4921/dancingdalekts9.gif
EX.... TER..... MIN.... ATE !

Check for new replies or respond here...