inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Beyonce's Cable Commercial

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/13/08 at 8:06 pm

Anybody see this really cheesy commercial that Beyonce Knowles is doing lately?  She's hawking some sort of HD TV programming (cable or dish, I forget).

She writhes around on camera and has this stupid necklace that says "upgrade" in her mouth.

Then she sings "Lemme lemme upgrade ya grade-ja".

Shoot... does she really need the money so badly that she had to do this cheesy ad?  ???

Subject: Re: Beyonce's Cable Commercial

Written By: snozberries on 12/13/08 at 8:50 pm

Anybody see this really cheesy commercial that Beyonce Knowles is doing lately?  She's hawking some sort of HD TV programming (cable or dish, I forget).

She writhes around on camera and has this stupid necklace that says "upgrade" in her mouth.

Shoot... does she really need the money so badly that she had to do this cheesy ad?  ???

maybe she gets free satellite service for life now  ;D

I'd sell my soul for that!

Written By: statsqueen on 12/13/08 at 9:25 pm

lol  Maybe bein' married to Jay Z isn't all it cracked up to be and she does it to get out of the house mansion or maybe they ran through their millions and she needs to make a quick buck  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 12/13/08 at 9:43 pm

lol  Maybe bein' married to Jay Z isn't all it cracked up to be and she does it to get out of the house mansion or maybe they ran through their millions and she needs to make a quick buck  ;)

that makes sense too.

Written By: whistledog on 12/14/08 at 1:00 am

It's an ad for Direct TV.  She's spoofing one of her music videos

I prefer the movie Direct TV ads.  The Major League one with Charlie Sheen is still my favourite:  "Let's see how good this bruise looks in HD" lol

Check for new replies or respond here...