inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Santa Kills 8;turns Gun on Himself

Written By: Dude111 on 12/26/08 at 4:15 am

A different approach of deciding who has been naughty or nice :(

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/25/santa.shooting/index.html

Subject: Re: Santa Kills 8;turns Gun on Himself

Written By: danootaandme on 12/26/08 at 6:54 am

There are some that will say that he was driven to it.  I figure she was right to dump the loser.  This is an awful, awful story.

Written By: ninny on 12/26/08 at 7:18 am

I think you have to be evil to do something like this.

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/26/08 at 4:38 pm

I think you have to be evil to do something like this.

You THINK?  I don't mean to be nasty but Jesus H Christ, you have to be Satan incarnate.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/26/08 at 5:01 pm

Especially shooting an 8 year old in the face, who was excited thinking it was Santa. 

Written By: Don Carlos on 12/26/08 at 5:03 pm

Especially shooting an 8 year old in the face, who was excited thinking it was Santa. 

Totally demonic.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/26/08 at 5:18 pm

Totally demonic.

I agree. 

Written By: Dude111 on 12/26/08 at 5:59 pm

I heard its up to 9 now :(

Written By: snozberries on 12/26/08 at 9:55 pm

appartently an ex-husband showed up at his ex inlaws and started shooting...

at least he had the decency to go home and kill himself...

Written By: danootaandme on 12/27/08 at 4:38 am

at least he had the decency to go home and kill himself...

That wasn't his plan.  His plan was to take off to Canada, but he didn't count on getting hurt, himself.  When he realized he wouldn't be able to leave the country unnoticed he went to his brothers and killed himself.  The story said it was his second marriage and he was trying to get her to pay child support for his child from his previous marriage. It also said she had a grown son who did not like him, said he was scary.  He was right.

I don't like these guys who do this stuff and get off by killing themselves.  I want them alive.

Written By: snozberries on 12/27/08 at 9:56 pm

That wasn't his plan.  His plan was to take off to Canada, but he didn't count on getting hurt, himself.  When he realized he wouldn't be able to leave the country unnoticed he went to his brothers and killed himself.  The story said it was his second marriage and he was trying to get her to pay child support for his child from his previous marriage. It also said she had a grown son who did not like him, said he was scary.  He was right.

I don't like these guys who do this stuff and get off by killing themselves.  I want them alive.

It really sucks.

In Az two kids 10 & 7 were beat senseless in a park. (both kids, cousins, have since died). They captured a 36 year old man after someone who had a surveillance camera on their home captured footage of him following the boys; the man was seen in the video carrying a bat and then the surveillance camera captured the man returning four minutes later.

Written By: Big Nasty on 12/27/08 at 10:23 pm

This was certainly a disturbing story.  I just caught the headline on a USA Toady and thought I had to buy this and see what the full story was.  IN MY OPINION, this was just a sick disturbed man.  How can you possibly look a little 8 year old girl in the face and then shot her in it? I am thankful he took his own life so we did not have see out tax dollars going to support such a piece of crap!  Likely even help him further his education, or learn a skill...all at the tax payers expense and for a guy who murders in cold blood while wearing a Santa suit!  So I really am thankful for his suicide.

Written By: Tia on 12/29/08 at 1:26 pm

what i dont get is where this dillweed was in california and figured he'd beat the rap by fleeing to... canada. hate to break it to ya, bro, but canada has an extradition treaty with the US. just as you'd expect. you were supposed to go south and end up in argentina, dumbass! but then again, this guy was obviously not the sharpest tool.

Written By: Marian on 01/03/09 at 1:55 pm

This was certainly a disturbing story.  I just caught the headline on a USA Toady and thought I had to buy this and see what the full story was.  IN MY OPINION, this was just a sick disturbed man.  How can you possibly look a little 8 year old girl in the face and then shot her in it? I am thankful he took his own life so we did not have see out tax dollars going to support such a piece of crap!  Likely even help him further his education, or learn a skill...all at the tax payers expense and for a guy who murders in cold blood while wearing a Santa suit!  So I really am thankful for his suicide.
Well,the joke is still on the taxpayers.he has a son,now 9,that he wasnt watching as a baby,and the kid almost drowned.the kid is now extremely disabled.I don't want to be rude,but if he killed his son out of mercy,it's possible he may have been forgiven.No guarantee of course.But to just go in and kill people and burn them,including a 17-year old who was upstairs using the computer,minding his own business---that is not merciful at all.At least his death was closer to what he deserved than the courts could legally sentence him to.

Written By: Big Nasty on 01/03/09 at 4:28 pm

I agree because the great state of California refused to fry Charles Manson so this guy likely at best would have gotten life without the possibility for parole.  Of course there is always Prison Justice.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/03/09 at 9:01 pm

I agree because the great state of California refused to fry Charles Manson so this guy likely at best would have gotten life without the possibility for parole.  Of course there is always Prison Justice.

Basically, all they got on Charlie was conspiracy.  Manson's often mischaracterized as a "mass murderer" or a "serial killer."  It is almost certain he killed people (such as the ranch hand Shorty Shea) but never proven in court. 

The public won't remember Pardo.  No matter how heinous his crime spree was, his pathology was that of a typical suburban whacko.  Manson, on the other hand, is the kind of pure evil sonofabitch you don't want to think about too much!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/firedevil.gif

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/03/09 at 11:00 pm

Sounds like this guy was writing the second verse to an old childhood rhyme...

Jingle Bells
Shotgun shells
Santy Claus is dead
Someone drew a .22
And shot him in the head...

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/09 at 11:34 am

Sounds like this guy was writing the second verse to an old childhood rhyme...

Jingle Bells
Shotgun shells
Santy Claus is dead
Someone drew a .22
And shot him in the head...

never heard this before

Written By: Marian on 01/04/09 at 3:31 pm

never heard this before

I have;I think it's at least 30 yearsold!

Written By: Marian on 01/04/09 at 3:33 pm

prison justice probably would have been just.

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/09 at 4:40 pm

I have;I think it's at least 30 yearsold!

and I'm 41 but still haven't heard that one  ;)

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/04/09 at 5:46 pm

and I'm 41 but still haven't heard that one  ;)

There is another one of the same vintage, which is a retelling of "The Night Before Christmas".  I forget the lyrics now, but the last line was "Merry Christmas to all, it's been one hell of a night!".  ;D

Written By: philbo on 01/05/09 at 5:25 am

I thought it might have been referring to this song...

Written By: Davester on 01/05/09 at 1:34 pm

He's a baaaad Santa...

Written By: Marian on 01/10/09 at 4:05 pm

He's a baaaad Santa...
he was.and now he's in hell.

Check for new replies or respond here...