inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm 80sfan and this is a very late Hi, I am analytical, but I won't overdo it.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/31/08 at 9:53 pm

Hello, everybody, I was supposed to say Hi on August 17, 2008 when I became a member, but whatever I'll say hi anyways.

HI !  ;D

Okay, I know some people are afraid when threads get too analytical, but I'm not a decadeologist or will go too far! Feel free to answer a thread anyway you want.

I just want you to know I am not that guy that overdid it months ago (or maybe he still does?).

I am 80sfan, a whole other person. If you look at most of my threads I believe I haven't pushed things too far, whether with decadeology or just plain rudeness or whatever!

-Peace!-

Subject: Re: I'm 80sfan and this is a very late Hi, I am analytical, but I won't overdo it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/31/08 at 11:45 pm

Welcome 80'sfan! :)

Subject: Re: I'm 80sfan and this is a very late Hi, I am analytical, but I won't overdo it.

Written By: Davester on 12/31/08 at 11:55 pm

Hello, everybody, I was supposed to say Hi on August 17, 2008 when I became a member, but whatever I'll say hi anyways.

HI !  ;D

Okay, I know some people are afraid when threads get too analytical, but I'm not a decadeologist or will go too far! Feel free to answer a thread anyway you want.

I just want you to know I am not that guy that overdid it months ago (or maybe he still does?).

I am 80sfan, a whole other person. If you look at most of my threads I believe I haven't pushed things too far, whether with decadeology or just plain rudeness or whatever!

-Peace!-

Heaven forbid you get too analytical.  Just stick with the 30 second soundbyte and you'll do fine...

Written By: 80sfan on 01/01/09 at 12:02 am

Heaven forbid you get too analytical.  Just stick with the 30 second soundbyte and you'll do fine...

Lol.

Written By: whistledog on 01/01/09 at 1:39 am

Say No to Decadeology!

Check for new replies or respond here...