inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Biggest Loser

Written By: snozberries on 02/08/09 at 12:25 am

Enough of us watch it.... I don't know why we aren't discussing it  ;)

Ron's "abs" still scare me...and if he whines one more time about needing to stay in the competition "for his son's sake/health/life" I may just yak all over my TV...

Poor Carla... I mean she scared the crap out of me but she never should have left Joelle behind.... It didn't surprise me to see they aren't talking
but damn Carla is kicking ass at home... 87lbs? Shoot... I need some of what she's got!

That orange guy- Dan's friend- who went home and was eating french fries and hot dogs....that dude totally pissed me off too... I wish we could have seen him get on a scale before leaving the show....Dan looked good in his update tho.

I get mad that there is no real celebration of the loss tho... I mean what;s her name was crying about losing 15lbs because she didn't think it was enough and then almost every came up with little numbers.... its like can't you just be happy -  I am totally celebrating my most recent 6lbs 303 since last july)  I'm celebrating that 6 lbs like its 60 baby!!!  ;D

Subject: Re: The Biggest Loser

Written By: karen on 02/08/09 at 11:09 am

We were talking about this at the gym in the week.

Joelle was funny.  Always whining about how hard she was working and then seemed to spend most of the last chance workout wandering around the gym and smirking at how hard Carla was working.  ::)  I bet she still thinks she did nothing wrong...

I also got annoyed with Dan's friend David.  He did make it sound like he didn't need to be at the ranch and it wouldn't be a problem to do it by himself.  If it was that easy by yourself why did he let himself get so overweight in the first place!?  :-\\  I really hope that Dan comes to the final a quarter of the man he used to be!

Written By: snozberries on 02/08/09 at 12:01 pm

We were talking about this at the gym in the week.

Joelle was funny.  Always whining about how hard she was working and then seemed to spend most of the last chance workout wandering around the gym and smirking at how hard Carla was working.  ::)  I bet she still thinks she did nothing wrong...

I also got annoyed with Dan's friend David.  He did make it sound like he didn't need to be at the ranch and it wouldn't be a problem to do it by himself.  If it was that easy by yourself why did he let himself get so overweight in the first place!?  :-\\  I really hope that Dan comes to the final a quarter of the man he used to be!

Yeah- me too.

I was telling someone else in a pm- the thing that kind of bugs me about the show  is that these people are working out 7 hours a day- there is no way to maintain that when they get home....plus they don't seem to deal with the issues that got them where they are in the first place.... most people aren't fat because like hamburgers and onion rings.... ( was going to say nachos but I hate nachos  ;) ) when we're talking the kind of numbers they have on TBL- there is usually something deeper going on.  (hello- experience speaking here)

I never watched the show before but saw the last round of contestants (and a few other seasons worth) on Oprah... Some people kept the weight off but is seems quite a few put it right back on....

I think I would like the show more if....
1) the people were actually allowed to celebrate their victories rather then fret that's its just not good enough.
2) the people dealt with the emotions of gaining/losing weight
3) they got rid of Alison Sweeny..... shoot she hosts the show as tho the audience is inherently stupid
and 4) they actually took the time to spend an episode that was full hour (okay 40 minute) workout... so you could do the same work out they "losers" do....

Although I have no idea who might be riding my ass around the gym-  :-\\    ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/08/09 at 9:08 pm

all I can say is..Poor Carla. I really felt horrible for her. She totally deserved to be there. Then....as for Joelle...seriously..did this girl have some serious mental problems? What about when Carla came back..and Joelle spent the entire time in the gym...just standing there with a really creepy smile on her face...just staring at Carla working her ASS off...um ok?  That girl had issues..major ones.

Dan's friend David was a total waste. It pisses me off when people like that get the chance of a lifetime such as this..and they piss around and make themselves look like cows on TV, by shoving every piece of food they can get their hands on. Ugh. He never wanted to be there...and that's such a shame...because Dan was so serious about it.

Right now...I am rooting for the purple team (mother and daughter..Kathy and Kristen)...they seem the most sincere, hardworking, and deserving. They haven't got on my nerves yet.

I think the green team is somewhat annoying too..especially the girl (Laura) that just came back to the ranch....she's a whiner. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/08/09 at 11:25 pm

Yeah- I don't like the pink team or the yellow team.

and you're right Erin... Laura is a whiner... I liked Jillian's reaction... you can fall, you can puke but you can't stop and you can't cry!

Tara is kind of awesome tho!

I'm rooting for the blue team because they are genuinely happy and enthused about the process. 

Personally I think they should have really switched things up and said You know what- we're going to bring Daniel back (because obviously only a week had passed at the time of the vote so they could have done it....

They could have brought Daniel back and exiled Joelle and made a new team out of Daniel and Carla just to reward their dedication and desire.

Daniel looked good when we saw him at the end of last week tho... I felt so happy for him when I saw him running!  I have my fingers crossed for him

So the winner of the thing get 250K right?

What does the biggest loser of the people sent home get?

Written By: karen on 02/09/09 at 7:59 am

So the winner of the thing get 250K right?

What does the biggest loser of the people sent home get?

I think it's the biggest loser in the house gets 100K and then whoever loses the most, out of everyone who started, wins the 250K.  So theoretically Dan, for example, is in with a shout.

Written By: karen on 02/09/09 at 8:06 am

They are casting now for the next series

casting dates

Written By: snozberries on 02/09/09 at 11:56 am

They are casting now for the next series

casting dates

I would consider it but its couples.... anyone wanna be a "couple" with me?  we could be Q & _______ "Online Friends" I haven't seen that pairing on the team based reality shows I watch!

Written By: karen on 02/09/09 at 12:45 pm

I would consider it but its couples.... anyone wanna be a "couple" with me?  we could be Q & _______ "Online Friends" I haven't seen that pairing on the team based reality shows I watch!

It said couples and individuals I thought.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/09 at 1:04 pm

seriously girl...how cool would that be!!?? *seriously considering this idea*

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/09 at 1:05 pm

Did you guys hear about the chick on the pink team (the daughter)? Apparently back in Dec. she got arrested for throwing a bag of flour in some dude's face! Mahahaa! ;D :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/09/09 at 1:31 pm

It said couples and individuals I thought.

I'll take a closer look... when I get home....

Written By: snozberries on 02/09/09 at 1:33 pm

seriously girl...how cool would that be!!?? *seriously considering this idea*

I know right?

I think from a practical stand point I would like to do it to further my weight loss but as a student of pop culture and Television media...it would be wild to study it from the other side of the camera!

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/09 at 5:05 pm

nice twist last night...too bad they didn't do that the week before!

Written By: karen on 02/11/09 at 5:56 pm

Was Bob whispering to everyone in his team to send Dane home?  I was only half paying attention to the programme at that point.

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/09 at 6:09 pm

Was Bob whispering to everyone in his team to send Dane home?  I was only half paying attention to the programme at that point.

oh I didn't notice... I think I'll find the ep on hulu and check it out!  I was posting while I watched so it only had half my attention.  ;D

Written By: karen on 02/11/09 at 6:16 pm

oh I didn't notice... I think I'll find the ep on hulu and check it out!  I was posting while I watched so it only had half my attention.  ;D

It was as they were saying goodbye to their team

Written By: snozberries on 02/11/09 at 6:28 pm

It's not yet available on hulu but I will look for it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/11/09 at 10:32 pm

Yes..he was definitely whispering, "whatever you do...SEND DANE home"...to his teammates (since he viewed Dane as the bigger threat). Oh well..I guess Bob's gonna be pissed when he sees Dane back for another week. :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/09 at 12:35 am

Yes..he was definitely whispering, "whatever you do...SEND DANE home"...to his teammates (since he viewed Dane as the bigger threat). Oh well..I guess Bob's gonna be pissed when he sees Dane back for another week. :D

that purple girl made a good point.  Jillian's team sent Damien home instead of Joelle when asked to do the opposite... it would have been sweet payback....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/12/09 at 10:21 pm

that purple girl made a good point.  Jillian's team sent Damien home instead of Joelle when asked to do the opposite... it would have been sweet payback....

yes..it definitely would have. It shows how mature they are though (thinking of Blaine wanting to be home with his new baby).

Written By: karen on 02/18/09 at 10:03 pm

So who watched yesterdays episode?

Were you hoping they listened to the request of the bottom team or voted the person they thought 'should' go home?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/18/09 at 10:24 pm

I watched it, Karen. I was glad that they sent that chick home...she really didn't seem to care about being there or not...at least her mother seems more enthused about being at the ranch.

I thought it was really nice how everyone helped out that guy from the brown team, when he was trying to make it up the hill. I know next week they are splitting up into two teams (blue/black)....but hopefully when they split into singles...that younger kid, Mike is still around. I think he deserves a chance to shine w/o his dad keeping him behind.

Written By: karen on 02/18/09 at 10:32 pm

I watched it, Karen. I was glad that they sent that chick home...she really didn't seem to care about being there or not...at least her mother seems more enthused about being at the ranch.

I thought it was really nice how everyone helped out that guy from the brown team, when he was trying to make it up the hill. I know next week they are splitting up into two teams (blue/black)....but hopefully when they split into singles...that younger kid, Mike is still around. I think he deserves a chance to shine w/o his dad keeping him behind.

I liked it when Kristen said something similar to I said about the guy on the orange team - David?  If it was so easy to do yourself (as Shanon claimed) then why hasn't she lost weight in the previous thirty years of her life.

I wish they showed a full work out timetable.  Is it all gym based?  Big Ron would be better swimming or doing aquarobics or something.  Get his weight off his knees for a change.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/18/09 at 10:44 pm

I liked it when Kristen said something similar to I said about the guy on the orange team - David?  If it was so easy to do yourself (as Shanon claimed) then why hasn't she lost weight in the previous thirty years of her life.

I wish they showed a full work out timetable.  Is it all gym based?  Big Ron would be better swimming or doing aquarobics or something.  Get his weight off his knees for a change.

I dig Kristen and her mom..I hope they stay in the game for a long time!  Yes...I think Bob said something about Ron doing some swimming in the pool and stuff, instead of all of the harsh workouts.

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/09 at 12:02 am

I was sort of hoping brown was below the yellow line just so they could send Ron home... I was in agony watching him climb up that friggin hill....

I was ready for Shannon to go home, but like Karen said, shannon needed it more than Helen (although Shannon seemed to do well at home so we all judged her harshly for nothing!)  ;)

Man they need to split up the blue team those guys are hard core....  and Tara. Dude no matter what competition I am in I would want Tara on my team, Laura can go pound sand (tho she did hold her own in the rowing thing)

I love Kristen too Erin...she is funny, quirky  ;)  and full of personality...that whole crawling through the mud like they were 9 yr olds playing soldier? Hands down my favorite moment all season!

So there's an open casting call March 14th in LA.... and I am seriously considering it... not just because I want to lose weight but also because, with my background in the study of TV and film....the whole process kind of intrigues me.

Written By: snozberries on 02/25/09 at 12:35 pm

I wish people would stop whining....who cares if you change stupid trainers?  ::)

At the end of that challenge- from the boobs down it looked like Kristen was wearing a Brown shirt instead of a purple one!

Dang how does Bob's reaction make the others feel.  that was kind of harsh...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/25/09 at 12:39 pm

I wish people would stop whining....who cares if you change stupid trainers?  ::)

At the end of that challenge- from the boobs down it looked like Kristen was wearing a Brown shirt instead of a purple one!

Dang how does Bob's reaction make the others feel.  that was kind of harsh...

I can sort of understand how they might think it sucks, etc...BUT, I like the attitude of Mike from the original brown team....he's embracing Jill as his new trainer, and letting her teach him things he might not have learned with Bob. I think it would be somewhat cool to have both trainers at one point. I mean...think of how that will give your body a jump start again..doing all different exercises and doing things differently. I think it could be an advantage.

I think Bob was way over the top, too. I mean...literally sobbing just because a few dudes were no longer on his "blue team"...I mean, I could see if they were being sent home or something....they will still be right there, on the other side of the gym. :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/25/09 at 12:50 pm

I can sort of understand how they might think it sucks, etc...BUT, I like the attitude of Mike from the original brown team....he's embracing Jill as his new trainer, and letting her teach him things he might not have learned with Bob. I think it would be somewhat cool to have both trainers at one point. I mean...think of how that will give your body a jump start again..doing all different exercises and doing things differently. I think it could be an advantage.

I think Bob was way over the top, too. I mean...literally sobbing just because a few dudes were no longer on his "blue team"...I mean, I could see if they were being sent home or something....they will still be right there, on the other side of the gym. :D

stated much more eloquently than I did! Thanks Erin... I understand the emotional connections that are made through the process...its just the crying that gets to me...so much worse stuff could be going on than...OH God I can't stay with Bob.

With Bob I just felt like he alienated all the new team by his reaction. How can they be excited about the change when Bob is the most emotional one of all?

Yeah Mike has the right approach! 

I would kick ass on this bike challenege! For four years I worked a campus security we patrolled on bike... I can sit on a bike for hours!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/25/09 at 1:02 pm

With Bob I just felt like he alienated all the new team by his reaction. How can they be excited about the change when Bob is the most emotional one of all?

that's exactly right! When he entered the gym and was about to begin training his new team...he was so "ho hum"..."ok guys, let's start..etc.." Get over it BOB! ;D

Written By: karen on 02/25/09 at 2:37 pm

I missed it last night.  I was booking the hotel in Philadelphia.  Plus Elizabeth said it was on until 10.00p.m. so I turned on after she'd gone to bed to see the results and get the Presidential Address instead. >:(

Written By: snozberries on 02/25/09 at 4:10 pm

I missed it last night.  I was booking the hotel in Philadelphia.  Plus Elizabeth said it was on until 10.00p.m. so I turned on after she'd gone to bed to see the results and get the Presidential Address instead. >:(

It was only one hour... no vote off yet. The episode is not avail. on hulu dot com yet...do you want a recap or do you prefer to watch it later?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/25/09 at 11:34 pm

Man, I was hoping that they would have voted Ron off. He is really holding them back. ::)

Written By: karen on 02/26/09 at 7:40 am

Yeah, they might claim its because Dane can do the best at home but really its because he was likely to win immunity more often!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/26/09 at 9:05 am

Yeah, they might claim its because Dane can do the best at home but really its because he was likely to win immunity more often!

It's just crazy on their part though...I mean, Ron is definitely holding them back as a team (if they are looking at it from that perspective).

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/09 at 11:57 pm

Yeah! that was really messed up! They needed to get rid of Ron because he can't help them in any way... they will lose immunity next week for sure.  Mandy or the other one..whoever voted for Kristen should have voted for Ron then it would have forced a tie and then Ron would have gone home anyway.

BOB IS GOING TO BE PISSED!!!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/27/09 at 10:26 pm

Yeah! that was really messed up! They needed to get rid of Ron because he can't help them in any way... they will lose immunity next week for sure.  Mandy or the other one..whoever voted for Kristen should have voted for Ron then it would have forced a tie and then Ron would have gone home anyway.

BOB IS GOING TO BE PISSED!!!  ;D

yes, that just wasn't a good decision for their team.

Written By: karen on 03/03/09 at 7:04 pm

Is starting now!

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:06 pm

Is starting now!

should we watch it live together?  I usually watch it on dvr...but I can make an exception for you

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:16 pm

they are all looking really good today! well most of them... the weight loss is really starting to show...

I can't wait to see how Bob reacts to losing dane  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:20 pm

I feel like I am watching Top Chef  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:28 pm

SUGAR RAY LEONARD!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:30 pm

so no reaction from bob on the loss huh? disappointing!

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:43 pm

I thnk Jillian is trying to kill Sione  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:53 pm

its like the I love lucy chocolate factory episode.

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:56 pm

Blue team is catching up to the Black team and now the Black Team is neck and neck with the blue team... um....isn't that the same thing?

hey allie just stole my I love Lucy Observation  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 8:02 pm

How can a weigh in surprise me if they tell me what's going to happen?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 8:09 pm

I guess I'm insensitive - the letters from home bore/annoy me.  Mikey's a good kid!

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 9:26 pm

you know... maybe I should put a pic of Ron on my fridge um refrigerator  that might deter me from snacking!   ;D

Written By: statsqueen on 03/03/09 at 9:51 pm

you know... maybe I should put a pic of Ron on my fridge um refrigerator  that might deter me from snacking!   ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 9:52 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

oops I just pm'd you that statement!  ;D

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.thatsfit.com/media/2009/01/lsr_701_19.jpg

Mikey looks so good now!!!!

Written By: karen on 03/04/09 at 12:19 pm

How can a weigh in surprise me if they tell me what's going to happen?  ::)

Just what I thought.

And we still don't know if Mikey did it.

It isn't really 'down to him' to make the weight to 77 pounds - its the fault of everyone else who didn't manage to lose 7 lbs

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/04/09 at 6:00 pm

I know a guy who works as a cameraman on this show.  It's not the best gig in town, but it's a gig, and it pays the bills in Bel Aire!
::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/04/09 at 7:19 pm

Just what I thought.

And we still don't know if Mikey did it.

It isn't really 'down to him' to make the weight to 77 pounds - its the fault of everyone else who didn't manage to lose 7 lbs

Yeah- well truth be told... I'm quite certain mikey did pull a 10 or more because of the too be continued...we start next week as we start every new episode because no one will be voted off.  but that's just me.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 7:58 pm

Tara's an animal... I wouldn't want to go up against her.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 7:59 pm

I love these mini commercials they try to pass of as a health tip!

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 7:59 pm

Bob....just may be scarier than Jillian....  :o

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:00 pm

Kristen and Felipe are so cute... I would like to hang out with them and grab a burger... um I mean a salad  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:03 pm

Why is Felipe acting like a little bitch? She isn't working him because he works hard on his own... she didn't know she had to hold his hand this week

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:18 pm

I'm confused....why can Kristen work out but has to sit out challenges due to a medical condition? 

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:19 pm

I'll have what the black team is having!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:20 pm

197 calories in a tequila shot?  :o  Loving the producer's calorie count!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:21 pm

Poor Mike... he looks so uncomfortable.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:25 pm

Black Team 15,563 calories
Blue Team 1,612  ;D

This reminds me of election night!  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:29 pm

Ah the morning after blues... I know them well!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:30 pm

Jillian is Pea-yissed!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:31 pm

did they forget there was a camera crew and a producer with them....the producer has to tell Jillian what happened....otherwise- where would we find the drama?  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:32 pm

She ain't mad Felipe...she is Pi-ssed  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:33 pm

Forget what I said earlier...Jillian is definitely scarier  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:34 pm

As long as you smoke these when you're on the Biggest Loser campus "NO LUNG CANCER FOR YOU!"

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:34 pm

;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:37 pm

wow guess Felipe was more affected than I thought.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:42 pm

They defected!

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:43 pm

maybe bob can give up Ron  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:55 pm

Holy crap...that's a big goose egg!

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:56 pm

I don't think Bob knows what happened after the challenge.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:57 pm

Okay... it's on!

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 8:57 pm

Mike's 19....he didn't drink any alcohol.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:00 pm

Round two....Oh YEAH!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:01 pm

Felipe v. Kristen ......

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:02 pm

good job girl!  Felipe could lose seven pounds in his sleep  ;D 

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:02 pm

or not....  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:03 pm

sure blame the trainer...not the fries, chicken tenders and booze....

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:03 pm

Helen v. Ron... helen could take it

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:04 pm

damn...seriously I'm taking up a collection to get ron some plastic surgery for that loose skin,  if he could get rid of that he'd probably lose another 45lbs,

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:05 pm

here we go....

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:07 pm

WTF!

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:10 pm

dude... I guess Ron is the freakin' god father.

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:19 pm

It's a madhouse, I tell ya.... a MADHOUSE!

Written By: karen on 03/10/09 at 9:31 pm

sure blame the trainer...not the fries, chicken tenders and booze....

Ha ha .  That's exactly what I said to Dai!

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 9:38 pm

she looked good in that follow up video tho didn't she?

Written By: karen on 03/11/09 at 12:09 pm

she looked good in that follow up video tho didn't she?

Somehow I missed that bit.  I think I was posting on here!

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/09 at 1:16 pm

Somehow I missed that bit.  I think I was posting on here!

you have to learn how to type and watch.. its a skill I've recently developed!  ;D

At the end of every ep they give you an update on the person sent home. I think they are available for viewing at Hulu or Nbc.com but I am at work and can't really go looking for it now.

Written By: karen on 03/11/09 at 1:36 pm

you have to learn how to type and watch.. its a skill I've recently developed!  ;D

At the end of every ep they give you an update on the person sent home. I think they are available for viewing at Hulu or Nbc.com but I am at work and can't really go looking for it now.

A bit hard when the computer is in a completely different room!

I'm often on here and listening to whatever is on tv,

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/09 at 2:04 pm

A bit hard when the computer is in a completely different room!

I'm often on here and listening to whatever is on tv,

time to invest in a laptop? or start getting TV thru your computer? 

Written By: karen on 03/11/09 at 5:17 pm

time to invest in a laptop? or start getting TV thru your computer? 

I am using a laptop!

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/09 at 5:17 pm

I am using a laptop!

then you need to go wireless and get that baby in the room with the TV so you and I can chat during BL!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/11/09 at 11:37 pm

Ugh..the black team is so freaking cocky...naturally they just HAD to win AGAIN. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/12/09 at 1:50 am

Ugh..the black team is so freaking cocky...naturally they just HAD to win AGAIN. ::)

that really pissed me off! I mean- seriously- it was so close- How in the frick did she gain two pounds?

Written By: karen on 03/12/09 at 8:02 am

I really, really wanted them to lose this time.  They deserved it the way they were pigging out and laughing about the other team.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/12/09 at 8:02 am

that really pissed me off! I mean- seriously- it was so close- How in the frick did she gain two pounds?

I just don't understand how a team (black team) that ate a combined total of nearly 15,000 calories, versus the other team who ate a combined total of less than 2,000 calories AND totally busted their asses in the gym....could end up winning?! Ugh...so lame. ::)
I really, really wanted them to lose this time.  They deserved it the way they were pigging out and laughing about the other team.

ME TOO! I was so pissed...it was so typical though.

Written By: karen on 03/17/09 at 10:22 pm

So did anyone else watch tonights episode?

Written By: snozberries on 03/19/09 at 2:05 pm

I did but I was out so I wasn't able to live blog it...

I liked the going home- that was cool....Ron's son had me crying too.

If Helen was the only one to to eat a cookie against Tara who did the other's eat cookies against...and Tara was right it wasn't like Helen was going to "catch her in 5 minutes." I think she did it hoping to help Sione out.... I think it was cruel 13 miles is hard work it should have just been earned through sheer work... I want Tara to kick all their asses! I like her.

but I also like Kristen. I liked Felipe until he threw that temper tantrum last week.  Oh and Mike--- he's such a good kid.

Written By: karen on 03/19/09 at 3:34 pm

I missed the who ate all the cookies bit.  I was putting Elizabeth to bed at the crucial point in the program.  ::)

Who won the money?

Written By: snozberries on 03/19/09 at 3:39 pm

I missed the who ate all the cookies bit.  I was putting Elizabeth to bed at the crucial point in the program.  ::)

Who won the money?

Sione-  They made it look like more people than Helen ate cookies but they only showed that Helen ate one cookie against tara. Tara finished a minute ahead of Sione but because Helen ate the cookie they added time to Tara and Sione won.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/20/09 at 12:10 am

I am rooting for either Kristen or Mike...they are both so humble and nice!

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/09 at 2:18 pm

sorry didn't get around to liveblogging... the computer was all the way on the other side of the room  ;D

Gawd Aubrey pisses me off.....

Written By: karen on 03/26/09 at 2:26 pm

why?

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/09 at 2:28 pm

why?

because I don't know.... to gain 10 lbs back the first two months of returning home... I understand losing ground but to do so that quickly I feel like she wasn't committed at all... at least make an initial effort. 

Written By: karen on 03/26/09 at 2:38 pm

because I don't know.... to gain 10 lbs back the first two months of returning home... I understand losing ground but to do so that quickly I feel like she wasn't committed at all... at least make an initial effort. 

I get you.  I wasn't surprised when she put on weight the first week but I thought she'd get a grip after that.  You'd think running around after the youngsters would be some training. 

I bet she cooks the same food she always did for her family and a special 'diet' for herself, which always feels like too much effort.  She should introduce healthy eating to the whole family, then she won't feel like she' depriving herself.

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/09 at 2:40 pm

I get you.  I wasn't surprised when she put on weight the first week but I thought she'd get a grip after that.  You'd think running around after the youngsters would be some training. 

I bet she cooks the same food she always did for her family and a special 'diet' for herself, which always feels like too much effort.  She should introduce healthy eating to the whole family, then she won't feel like she' depriving herself.

exactly.... I was just thinking.... Kathy sacrificed herself for Aubrey the previous week... Aubrey should have appreciated the opportunity more.

Written By: karen on 03/26/09 at 3:21 pm

It would be nice at the final to get an update on their dad.

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/09 at 3:21 pm

It would be nice at the final to get an update on their dad.

yeah....perhaps at the finale!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/26/09 at 11:23 pm

I wasn't upset to see Aubrey go...she was sort of annoying!

Go Kristin!
Go Mike!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/09 at 11:19 pm

Okay.... now I'm really annoyed... first of all  how the eff did Nicole gain 5lbs... I think they spiked her cheerios with sugar  ;D

Ron's health scares the crap out of me...they should have sent him home weeks ago.... think of how many wins the blue team could have had if they'd kept Blaine...ro Dane I never really knew which was which  :-[

um...but wtf did Bob do to Nicole really... actually when I saw her on the treadmill I was thinking...she's not really pushing all that hard.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:54 pm

Okay Karen and Erin...

I just sat down to watch Biggest Loser so if you already know don't tell me yet!  :)

Mike and Ron- especially Ron- must think they're playing Survivor not Biggest Loser.

Ron should have gone home....

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:55 pm

Kristen cracks me up!

he is the godfather....

the producers know it too... this is hilarious!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:56 pm

nice Godfather homage montage!!!  8)

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:56 pm

Wow Ron... people lie in reality shows?  :o Who knew?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:57 pm

Where's the butler

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:57 pm

Ha Ha I called Allison fat early on... I just found out she was pregnant!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:58 pm

BTW I walked 2.5 miles (or more today!)

Sports anthem workout! HA

no thanks

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:59 pm

Temptation challenge  gum or cupcake.....hmmm tough choice!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 9:59 pm

Oh a golden ticket... Cuz I got a golden ticket! I got a golden ticket  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:00 pm

Ohhhh the only vote.... I so want that!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:00 pm

You have to eat the treat... that's so bad... I'd totatlly do it for that vote tho... I can scarf a cupcake...  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:01 pm

Soda... slam that shyt...

donut! only 270

Ron gets cash

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:02 pm

dam the godfather is kicking the cash 1500 bucks

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:03 pm

bag of chips... I wonde how much they ate total... hope they tell us.... I need to re watch.. and cuz I cant blog and watch

Dude.. PBJ that's the best tray yet!!!

Come on TARA!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:04 pm

Damn 2100 calories Seone... that's a bunch

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:04 pm

Kristen is wise!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:05 pm

dang.. Tara ate almost 4000 cals...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:05 pm

Green rox!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:06 pm

my order....

Kristen
Tara
Mike
Felipe....

tho ron's pissing me off so I'm ready to drop Mike below Felipe.... yeah thats my choice for the win....

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:07 pm

why does Laura want Tara to fall below....

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:08 pm

that's stupid... just let two people fall below the yellow...you both work to stay above it but don't intentionally try to fall below it... god if they both fall below tara's going home and then I'm going to hate laura even more...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:09 pm

bet no eats for the rest of the day  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:10 pm

I bet if they knew they had to clean up they would hve been neater about it

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:11 pm

What'd you eat......

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:11 pm

Jillian is scary.... I probably woulldn't have played... just so I wouldn't have to tell Jillian the truth....

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:12 pm

The gym is sacred...DON'T EAT IN THE GYM!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:13 pm

Laura thinks she's lucky.. they are setting us up for disaster... I can feel it!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:14 pm

Is the game the big picture laura or is the weight loss the big picture

Bob is in conference with the god father.

I'm sure he's gonna make him an offer he can't refuse  ;D

work out!!!! sweat!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:15 pm

ah 4000 cals is a pound... good to know.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:15 pm

Bob and Jillian are taking turns beating the crap out of every single one of them  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:16 pm

Ride ride ride... faster faster faster... one more time... dude the sweat is falling off them like a faucet!  8-P

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:20 pm

Jillian and bob have been watching the karate kid... Strike Fast! Strike Hard! No Mercy!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:21 pm

Kristen brings Laura breakfast in bed... ha... the bribes begin...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:22 pm

SUBWAY!  Jillian would not approve of my subway choice... Tuna on wheat.. mayo only

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:22 pm

More people from previous seasons I've never heard of!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:23 pm

See ordering it the right way is the key... ha... no mayo huh

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:24 pm

Stadium stairs... those are a killer!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:24 pm

I can't do em yet

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:25 pm

WHOO! Felipe's in the Rose Bowl... I'd rather be in the Great Western Forum... that where the Lakers used to play.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:25 pm

boys against girls... hows that fair?

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:26 pm

2156 steps... wtf!!! 

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:26 pm

I got four words for you... O - U - C - H

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:27 pm

to win you have be the first to finish...then you get to do the damn thing again

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:27 pm

that's um... 4312 steps....

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:28 pm

shhh don't tell Rice and bobo I just did math!  :o

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:28 pm

Ron aint gonna finish.....

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:29 pm

Hah the width of the stairs changes...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:29 pm

Helens having a heart attack... oh she's on a break  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:30 pm

I'm competitive too... but damn... Ron's Evil!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:30 pm

w00t Seone versus Tara.... who couldn't call that!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:31 pm

that trip doesn't sound all that hot...

not 4312 steps worth....

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:32 pm

Umm here we go! why is there a fake gorilla on an airplane?

puppy in a tea cup...so cute!

now here wwe go....

Go Tara GO!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:33 pm

I like tara... I may be the only one tho

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:33 pm

she's a lot like me...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:34 pm

if you guyys don't like tara and I'm like her... does that mean you won't like me when we meet  :\'(

RUN TARA RUN!

The more she runs the more calories she burns.. maybe she won't be below the yellow line!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:35 pm

SEone effed up! Ha I missed it.. rewind...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:35 pm

I still didn't see what he did...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:36 pm

that's poor editiing.. they should have showed it!

RUN TARA RUN!

Who's got the kick?

Noooooooooooooooooooo RUN TARA DAMNIT RUNNNNN RUNNN!

YES!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:37 pm

RUN TARA RUN!

That was awesome!!!

Tara's like I feel good.. I can't breathe....but I feel good!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:38 pm

Seone's a sore loser

He loses to Tara a lot  ;D

Kristen is wise.

and also a chicken

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:39 pm

ah she is still wise

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:39 pm

and a chicken... I love the editing

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:40 pm

Felipe knows he can't trust anyone anymore... this is like survivor but with better sleeping conditions.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:41 pm

oh look Ali's still on Days too.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:41 pm

I don't watch Days... I like GH

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:42 pm

pretty sky..gotta love time lapse photography

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:42 pm

Helen is wise

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:43 pm

its stupid... to try to get below the yelloe line

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:44 pm

I didn't see the conversation with Helen the way Laura did.. I think laura "overthinks" if she thinks at all... she should listen to Helen... and me.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:44 pm

bob tries to keep the peace its not working

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:45 pm

its stupid...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:45 pm

I don't like that blue wall paper

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:46 pm

I don't like the pink and purple curtains either

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:46 pm

Focus on you not the game... dumbasses

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:47 pm

Everyone is telling them not to throw the weighin.. everyone has a bad feeling... dude... tara and laura are totally falling below the yellow line.. I know how foreshadowing works...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:47 pm

Movie plug...go buy the Marley and ME dvd

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:48 pm

grab the kleenex

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:48 pm

900 cals in a large popcorn...good thing I eat a small popcorn.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:49 pm

save 700 calories by getting air popped popcorn... hmmm more room for butter  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:49 pm

Oh noz... that's bad.. Tara's not working hard.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:50 pm

As competitive as she is...Tara should be busting ass right now!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:50 pm

Helen.. still wise best advise ever "Stay above the yellow line people"

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:51 pm

I expect laura to half ass it

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:51 pm

Now Jillian is wise.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:52 pm

I did my best; but I guess my best wasn't good enough  ha its seone's fault

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:53 pm

I'm sweating from this work out!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:54 pm

I don't think I can balance on the ball like that...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:54 pm

crap... look at that sweat puddle seone left behind

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:55 pm

WEIGH IN!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:55 pm

Be afraid...be very afraid

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:56 pm

I wonder who ali's gonna work out with to lose the baby weight?

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:56 pm

ah... if laura's below the line... they all get to vote... hmm why didn't anyone tell me that two days ago?

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:57 pm

Mike... will he break the record today? ....

nope... but he's close....

Mike's below the yellow line... but then again.. he's the one to have weighed in

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:58 pm

Ron... at least he keeps his shirt on now  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 10:59 pm

Ron lost the weight mikey should have lost... dang god father...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:00 pm

Tara... come on tara... be smart

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:00 pm

Wow... she looks really good!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:01 pm

dude is that soundtrack from the Omen?

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:02 pm

to quote Rice... Ruh Roh.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:03 pm

Wow... Ali has a lot of interesting stuff to add... How would ron know he was safe if she wasnt' there to tell him?

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:03 pm

Kristen... yeah..

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:04 pm

shoot... kristen is now lighter than I am  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:05 pm

Apparently everyone gets their hair did before the weigh in now..  ;D    both Tara and Helen are rockin the hair this week  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:05 pm

Poor helen

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:06 pm

But helen ate all those freakin cup cakes

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:06 pm

Bob is genuinely amused by Felipe

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:07 pm

Two to go...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:07 pm

Damn... I barely recognized the old Seone

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:09 pm

oops... but thank god Tara's not below the yellow line

Seone was sweating a lot... that sucks.. he worked hard... and it was only 4lbs

Here comes laura...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:10 pm

damn ali... want to paint me a picture too?

Ha watch Laura fall below the yellow line

Laura's got rockin' hair too

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:11 pm

dang... I didn't think she'd pull it out!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:11 pm

Wow that's gonna be a hard decision... Seone or Helen...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:12 pm

Seone's Tara's biggest threat...then Mikey... so I think Tara wants Seone to go home

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:12 pm

Ron is giddy

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:13 pm

This would have been a different game if Ron had gone home instead of Blaine/Dane... which ever one it was.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:13 pm

Dude... Seone is wise.. he comes with Two Votes... Helen is only one vote..

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:14 pm

Helen's playing the mom card...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:15 pm

sorry long commercial even with the fast forward

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:16 pm

cousinly love... ain't it grand

VOTE!

but first the tungan war dance

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:17 pm

only three in the voting room...

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:18 pm

here we go... obvious much Ali?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:18 pm

blah blah blah... just give me the results!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:19 pm

weepy weepy  :P  I have no sympathy.....VOTE DAMNIT!

Ali looks like she has heartburn

Bye Seone

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:20 pm

ah well... felipe's gonna be pissed.

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:20 pm

Ha I didn't want seone to win anyway

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:21 pm

dude... the way Ali says "Its time for you to go..."  Its like she's saying... get the f*ck out!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:22 pm

Don't they live in AZ? I should go track them down  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/09 at 11:25 pm

aw that was touching  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/08/09 at 12:29 am

hmmm

ooops

maybe this one.

dang I thought that was it

Written By: snozberries on 04/08/09 at 12:30 am

this one then

yep that was it... trying to get to page twenty by the way....sorry

Written By: karen on 04/08/09 at 6:21 pm

thank you for messages 210 to 233.  I missed that bit of the programme

What did you think of the 'after the ranch' stuff?

Written By: snozberries on 04/08/09 at 7:42 pm

thank you for messages 210 to 233.  I missed that bit of the programme

What did you think of the 'after the ranch' stuff?

you're quite welcome... if you ever need clarification on a comment just ask...I might actually remember  ;D

After the ranch? When Seone went home... I don't know I was watching him as a family man and I liked the interaction with his kids but his wife gives me kind of a bad vibe.

Its interesting that he's going to be a personal trainer now and stuff.. I mean that's one way for him to keep up the work outs. Plus hello I would totally buy a session from him...

Written By: snozberries on 04/08/09 at 7:43 pm

24 hour fitness couldn't buy a better marketing plan.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/10/09 at 11:23 pm

Sione is so damn hot! ;)

Written By: snozberries on 04/10/09 at 11:57 pm

Sione is so damn hot! ;)

Well he is now  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/11/09 at 12:03 am

Well he is now  ;D

hell ya! ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/23/09 at 6:06 pm

I am SO pissed that Kristin got voted off...she was my absolute favorite! >:(

Young Mike is getting a bit cocky, don't ya think?

Written By: snozberries on 04/23/09 at 6:51 pm

I am SO pissed that Kristin got voted off...she was my absolute favorite! >:(

Young Mike is getting a bit cocky, don't ya think?

I agree I was pissed too. I want Tara to kick Mike's ass! And ron totally needs to go home next!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/23/09 at 6:55 pm

I agree I was pissed too. I want Tara to kick Mike's ass! And ron totally needs to go home next!

ya...those two (Ron and Mike) are getting on my nerves!

Written By: snozberries on 04/24/09 at 2:18 pm

ya...those two (Ron and Mike) are getting on my nerves!

Yep... so Tara or Filipe for the win.... I really hope Kristin takes the 100K prize tho!!! that would rock... It could be Daniel tho because of his size he might have lost the most amount of body fat (isn't that how they decide?)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/25/09 at 8:10 pm

Yep... so Tara or Filipe for the win.... I really hope Kristin takes the 100K prize tho!!! that would rock... It could be Daniel tho because of his size he might have lost the most amount of body fat (isn't that how they decide?)

Ya...Tara is a machine! I don't really like that what's her name (the older blonde lady)...she's kinda annoying!

Written By: snozberries on 04/25/09 at 8:40 pm

Ya...Tara is a machine! I don't really like that what's her name (the older blonde lady)...she's kinda annoying!

helen? yeah she's not my favorite either... I was hoping she'd have gone home long ago....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/27/09 at 9:24 pm

helen? yeah she's not my favorite either... I was hoping she'd have gone home long ago....

me too! The more weight she loses..the more annoying she gets! ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/29/09 at 9:34 pm

I'm so sick of the god father and his minions.... seriously....

Written By: karen on 04/29/09 at 9:35 pm

I wanna know who Tara voted for!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/29/09 at 9:38 pm

ME TOO! Ugh. He is so sneaky! ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/29/09 at 10:39 pm

I wanna know who Tara voted for!

ooohhhh...good question! dang...

Written By: snozberries on 05/07/09 at 5:23 pm

YAY TARA!!!!

Is it wrong that I want America not to vote for mikey just to spite ron?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/07/09 at 7:57 pm

YAY TARA!!!!

Is it wrong that I want America not to vote for mikey just to spite ron?

I called and voted for Mike. He seems like such a giving kid...he totally deserves it!

Written By: snozberries on 05/07/09 at 8:52 pm

I called and voted for Mike. He seems like such a giving kid...he totally deserves it!

I don't know... his dad is so manipulative I worry that really Mike is just playing a game too..

I feel bad for Max, he has so much pressure on him now...

But why did mike walk the marathon? He should have run part of it...we know he can run... I don't think Tara and Helen ran all 26 miles but the beauty of editing makes it look like they did... Mike might have ran some but I get the feeling he didn't

Nope... I want Tara to win the finale and I want Kristin to win the at home prize.... 

Written By: karen on 05/07/09 at 9:28 pm

I don't know... his dad is so manipulative I worry that really Mike is just playing a game too..

But why did mike walk the marathon? He should have run part of it...we know he can run... I don't think Tara and Helen ran all 26 miles but the beauty of editing makes it look like they did... Mike might have ran some but I get the feeling he didn't

Nope... I want Tara to win the finale and I want Kristin to win the at home prize....   

Mike walked because he injured his hip somehow during training.

I was going to call but I couldn't figure out whether I was voting for who stayed or who went.  I meant to go to the website to read about it but then I forgot.  I remembered tonight but it's too late

Written By: snozberries on 05/07/09 at 9:29 pm

Mike walked because he injured his hip somehow during training.

I was going to call but I couldn't figure out whether I was voting for who stayed or who went.  I meant to go to the website to read about it but then I forgot.  I remembered tonight but it's too late

oh...guess i missed that part... okay...

I forgot to register my weight loss for that pound for pound thingy....darn I think had about 10pounds to calculate...  oh well...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/09/09 at 5:11 pm

I feel bad for Max too....I hope he keeps up with it!  I definitely want Kristin to win the at home prize...she's my girl! :D

Written By: karen on 05/12/09 at 8:27 pm

finale!

Written By: karen on 05/12/09 at 9:18 pm

I hate the way they have lots of food adverts during this programme

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/13/09 at 8:21 am

oh man...anyone but HELEN! ::)

Does anyone else agree that she is WAY too skinny now? I think she looked really good when she was just about to leave the ranch..but now, she is so sickeningly thin....it makes her look way older too.

I was rooting for Mike....he looks amazing btw. :)

How about Jerry?! I can't believe all the weight that he lost! WOW! :o

Written By: karen on 05/13/09 at 8:45 am

I thought exactly the same about Helen.  It emphasised her facial lines and made her neck look scrawny.

I didn't see all of the programme but it was interesting to see who continued to do well (like Jerry) and who didn't do as well (Dan's friend David(?)) once they left the ranch.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 05/13/09 at 12:22 pm

I thought exactly the same about Helen.  It emphasised her facial lines and made her neck look scrawny.

I didn't see all of the programme but it was interesting to see who continued to do well (like Jerry) and who didn't do as well (Dan's friend David(?)) once they left the ranch.

People with the name "David" are better at American Idol :)

Written By: snozberries on 05/13/09 at 8:47 pm

I hate the way they have lots of food adverts during this programme

You live blogged it! Awesome!!! wish I could have been there with you!  I mean here!

Written By: snozberries on 05/13/09 at 8:48 pm

oh man...anyone but HELEN! ::)

Does anyone else agree that she is WAY too skinny now? I think she looked really good when she was just about to leave the ranch..but now, she is so sickeningly thin....it makes her look way older too.

Is it me or has she become a little slutty tart...and way to big for her britches... metaphorically speaking that is.... and yeah... she's way to skinny... her arms frightened me!

Written By: snozberries on 05/13/09 at 8:52 pm

forgot to add.... I want (ed) Tara!!!!  >:( 

and I think Helen and Jerry cheated and got a little lypo before the finale!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/13/09 at 8:55 pm

David was never really into the whole process anyway- don't know if you saw the ep where they let him come back.... most of that ep showed him pigging out on hot dogs and saddling up to the all you can eat buffet.  I think he went for daniel but didn't really want to be there for himself. . .

Written By: snozberries on 05/13/09 at 8:55 pm

People with the name "David" are better at American Idol :)

;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/13/09 at 8:59 pm

So I am bummed that both Kristin and Tara were within 5lbs of the goal.... that sucked!

Sorry Erin...but I'm glad mike didn't win... I think Ron played a dirty game and for that he needed to be brought down a peg...they still get paid a decent participation fee... the higher you get in the game the more you win...so they probably got 15 - 25K or so...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/13/09 at 10:41 pm

Is it me or has she become a little slutty tart...and way to big for her britches... metaphorically speaking that is.... and yeah... she's way to skinny... her arms frightened me!

hahaha..lol @ little slutty tart!! ;D  I agree though...she's ALL about herself now. ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...